Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EaTeMuP said:

I don't see how it could possibly be false.  They even made a post HERE with the government announcement.  Are you saying that he didn't run on a 'move back to blue and restore our honour' platform?  He got elected, so the alliance clearly agreed with his platform.

Additionally, they hinted at it HERE

What proof do you have that it is false?

Could you lead me by the hand please oh glorious one. I keep following your links but i still can't find this campaign promise.... 

5 hours ago, EaTeMuP said:

Correct.  It wasn't OPSEC.  

We've established intent, but the rest is classified, and part of an ongoing investigation.

The defense is hostile, your honor. Motion to nuclear strike.

... Sustained!

45 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Could you lead me by the hand please oh glorious one. I keep following your links but i still can't find this campaign promise.... 

We could lead you by the hand but you don't have the clearance.  NADC however only have to read their own forums for the answers they seek.  

19 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

We could lead you by the hand but you don't have the clearance.  NADC however only have to read their own forums for the answers they seek.  

Ah got ya, that is actually a reasonable denial of the evidence. Though you probably have screenshots, so maybe not.

Welcome to the fray NADC... I'd congratulate you, but you probably aren't feeling it right now... 

8 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Ah got ya, that is actually a reasonable denial of the evidence. Though you probably have screenshots, so maybe not.

Welcome to the fray NADC... I'd congratulate you, but you probably aren't feeling it right now... 

Maybe someone from the NADC could be bothered to look at all the clues dropped in this very thread, examine their forums and then deny every single one of the cryptic comments in this thread is actually from their forums.  Such a denial would defy logic.   

This is whole dance you guys do about show me the evidence or it doesn't exist is self serving at best. NADC knows who their Sec-Gen is.  NADC knows what he said to get elected and now NADC knows that the concerns about secrecy raised in those same election mantras have come home to roost.  

It it seems odd to me that someone would boldly threaten Polaris knowing full well that, if discovered, it would lead to this exact predicament.  "We are not ready" should be the NADC motto.  

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

Maybe someone from the NADC could be bothered to look at all the clues dropped in this very thread, examine their forums and then deny every single one of the cryptic comments in this thread is actually from their forums.  Such a denial would defy logic.   

This is whole dance you guys do about show me the evidence or it doesn't exist is self serving at best. NADC knows who their Sec-Gen is.  NADC knows what he said to get elected and now NADC knows that the concerns about secrecy raised in those same election mantras have come home to roost.  

It it seems odd to me that someone would boldly threaten Polaris knowing full well that, if discovered, it would lead to this exact predicament.  "We are not ready" should be the NADC motto.  

Well i can't defend NADC as I don't know their internal intentions or whats going on. But I do know TTK wasn't plotting against you, so that lends credence to the possibility NADC is innocent too. But as discussed many times in these threads, does the evidence or CB even really matter? You are going to do, what you want to do. It's sad to me personally that one of my personal oldest treaties partners, who once got rolled themselves for nothing, acts this way now. I didn't want to believe it when I was reborn on Bob, but i'm seeing the truth now.

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

Yeah Polar, you're dispatching threats to yourself instead of waiting for them to attack in October. You've changed.

Just you know, out of curiousity here, mind enlightening the rest of us as to who would be making up this coalition to take down Oculus? Over here in reality it'd require several members of Oculus to be betraying Oculus in order for anything to occur, so this entire theory of some grandiose anti oculus coalition doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you're insinuating that someone in your own house isn't loyal.

57 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Well i can't defend NADC as I don't know their internal intentions or whats going on. But I do know TTK wasn't plotting against you, so that lends credence to the possibility NADC is innocent too. But as discussed many times in these threads, does the evidence or CB even really matter? You are going to do, what you want to do. It's sad to me personally that one of my personal oldest treaties partners, who once got rolled themselves for nothing, acts this way now. I didn't want to believe it when I was reborn on Bob, but i'm seeing the truth now.

Personally I support one of my personal oldest treaty partners in their decision to defeat those who would plot against them. (Assuming you're speaking of the old FCC SISTER Treaty)

While ignorance might be bliss, in you can think all this is unjustified; it doesn't mean everyone who hasn't been gone since the Karma War are completely unaware of anything going on around them or making plans. Easiest way for the leadership of any alliance to avoid leaks is to keep the vast majority of their membership in the dark regarding what they're up to, so its not surprising you would be in the dark regarding anything TTK leadership was planning as a new member.

Although NADC seems to be a democracy, so their planning wasn't so secret. If you really believe your alliance is completely innocent & you've just been left in the dark thus far, you can think of this war as saving NADC the hassle from needing to make a decision on whether to defend you guys.

However if you haven't caught onto all the anti-NpO quotes from the NADC forums made by NpO members in this thread yet, despite them having made it clear already; they have a CB.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

7 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Personally I support one of my personal oldest treaty partners in their decision to defeat those who would plot against them. (Assuming you're speaking of the old FCC SISTER Treaty)

While ignorance might be bliss, in you can think all this is unjustified; it doesn't mean everyone who hasn't been gone since the Karma War are completely unaware of anything going on around them or making plans. Easiest way for the leadership of any alliance to avoid leaks is to keep the vast majority of their membership in the dark regarding what they're up to, so its not surprising you would be in the dark regarding anything TTK leadership was planning as a new member.

Although NADC seems to be a democracy, so their planning wasn't so secret. If you really believe your alliance is completely innocent & you've just been left in the dark thus far, you can think of this war as saving NADC the hassle from needing to make a decision on whether to defend you guys.

However if you haven't caught onto all the anti-NpO quotes from the NADC forums made by NpO members in this thread yet, despite them having made it clear already; they have a CB.

As I said I cannot comment on NADC with authority, only draw parallels between our situations. As for them defending us, you all can troll our allies all you want, but you realize we have asked they not defend us as of now. So the attempts at mocking them fall flat.

51 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Just you know, out of curiousity here, mind enlightening the rest of us as to who would be making up this coalition to take down Oculus? Over here in reality it'd require several members of Oculus to be betraying Oculus in order for anything to occur, so this entire theory of some grandiose anti oculus coalition doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you're insinuating that someone in your own house isn't loyal.

Exactly, even the entirety of non-oculus and oculus tied alliances would not be enough. So I guess we can be sure they don't trust certain members of Oculus and are eliminating any possible coalition those Oc members could make. So if you think you are on the outs with NG and NpO Oc members, read the tea leaves carefully.

40 minutes ago, New Carnoly said:

If you wanted to attack us, just do it, don't make up this BS and pretend like you're justified in your actions. 

We tried the same request.... 

but in essence these are so weak that, they technically are "just doing it"

Oculus alliance leader #1 - "hey let's roll someone"

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "how about TTK"

Other Oculus alliance leaders - "yeah, sure"

Oculus alliance leader #1 - "ok I have made up a bull CB based on the flimsiest of not really evidence"

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "good, that will piss them off and give our OWF trolls something to feed on"

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "how about NADC"

Oculus alliance leader #1 - "ok I have made up a bull CB based on the flimsiest of not really evidence"

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "good, that will piss them off and give our OWF trolls something to feed on"

I am spotting a pattern. I wonder who is next?

16 minutes ago, Mandystalin said:

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "how about TTK"

Oculus alliance leader #2 - "how about NADC"

I am spotting a pattern. I wonder who is next?

Hopefully Planet Bob.

CB Against TTK - Caught harboring a member known to be plotting to form an anti-Oculus coalition. Alliances have always been responsible for the actions of their members, so claiming ignorance as to why he would be plotting on behalf of many other alliances from their AA is a lame excuse. Its also clear TTK has been unable to accept their loss in the last war & has anti-NG sentiment within the alliance; when even members who weren't in the alliance at the time are claiming they beat NG in the Maroon War despite facts showing TTK surrendered. So their guilt is clear, despite them pretending they're getting hit for no reason.

CB Against NADC - Caught plotting to violate terms they agreed to with NpO regarding the Blue Team; which would have provoked a war if NpO didn't back down from enforcing said terms. So there is that clear CB, even without having access to Oculus intel on this beyond what has been publicly posted.

If I were to draw parallels between their situations, it would be the plotters being allied with each other; while being caught plotting against allied alliances. So there could be a connection there.

So its not like alliances are being hit at random here, those who blatantly plot against Oculus & get caught can expect to be hit is all. I'm sure we'll see over 10+ pages of them claiming ignorance, lack of evidence, saying its for no reason despite reasons given, etc...

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

4 hours ago, Auctor said:

No one in Oculus made the contention that it was a good plan with a strong chance of success that was led well in some way. But nice straw man.

I guess we're supposed to allow them to become big enough to take us down before we act on it.

We're doing this all wrong :psyduck: