Special Prosecution

EaTeMuP

I am intrigued by the language used by Aurelius to be honest.  It seems quite precise to me, yet in typical bottom feeding double dealing lawyer land this apparently means something quite different when confronted with it.  I wonder if there is anything else he said that would complicate his story?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I am intrigued by the language used by Aurelius to be honest.  It seems quite precise to me, yet in typical bottom feeding double dealing lawyer land this apparently means something quite different when confronted with it.  I wonder if there is anything else he said that would complicate his story?

Sure there is.  It was a 1st 100 days issue for him:

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Sure there is.  It was a 1st 100 days issue for him:

unknown.png

I think special attention should also be paid to the deliberately provocative avatar.  It is clear to me that Aurelius is obsessed with being blue and it goes to show state of mind Your Honour.

1 minute ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It is almost like we had these screenshots prior to declaring the war :P

apparently someone has short memory

2 hours ago, Cenk Uygur said:

Until I see a screenshot rather than a paraphrasing of remarks made by myself or anyone else for that matter, please forgive me if I refuse to address baseless accusations.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

apparently someone has short memory

For someone who wants to be called a lawyer not an e-lawyer he is certainly struggling with some concepts relating to evidence.  I fully expect lawyers to lie, to twist, to spin and to gyrate but I expect them to also understand when the jig is up and plead for the mercy of the court.

Maybe he should get ready.