Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AL Bundy

Next Round (44?)

Recommended Posts

Any news on when the next round will start?

 

Thanks,

Nations that still love TE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo Pilgrims

I wanna tell ya straight up and be clear.  You Pilgrims need to prove yourself by recruiting at least one new (outside of SE) person to the game.  Let's all make an effort to raise the members and develop some new patrons to the game! 

 

Now you guys go figure out how to protect yourselves from D1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 11:39 AM, Hoosier said:

Yo Pilgrims

I wanna tell ya straight up and be clear.  You Pilgrims need to prove yourself by recruiting at least one new (outside of SE) person to the game.  Let's all make an effort to raise the members and develop some new patrons to the game! 

 

Now you guys go figure out how to protect yourselves from D1!

 

No-one is scared of an AA with a "puppet" for a leader. Or an AA, who cant get simple facts straight. Even as you huddle together with remnants of TPC and Misfits, you are not at all feared. You have become the laughing stock.

Edited by StevieG
dont take it too personally, this is a game after all :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StevieG said:

 

No-one is scared of an AA with a "puppet" for a leader. Or an AA, who cant get simple facts straight. Even as you huddle together with remnants of TPC and Misfits, you are not at all feared. You have become the laughing stock.

Says the one who can't go multiple rounds without having to hide from D1... I think we know who the real laughing stocks are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look its D1s new butt buddy :o

 

Of course you will parrot whatever your master wishes ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve we luv ya, you do make the game fun.  Guessing your new name each round and finding your team is fun.  I like making my men laugh don't give a rip about the small stuff (your feelings).  Our Team D1 is in control, you team up with who ever and we'll find ya and blast the holding AA.  Next round is our dance!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Says the one who can't go multiple rounds without having to hide from D1... I think we know who the real laughing stocks are

To be fair, it doesn't make sense to advertise your identity if, numerous times in the past, unknown forces have targeted your nation with IRS operations and the like before day 7 even rolls around.

 

Good luck with your new alliance!

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think any alliance is feared... and pretty high horsed for anyone to say they are.

 

I can see why nations do change their names each round. D1 targets nations where ever they go because D1 feels they are better than everyone else and they need to knock down any player that gives them a challenge. I've seen the aggressive targeting of these nations, and it's down right pathetic.

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I don't think any alliance is feared... and pretty high horsed for anyone to say they are.

 

I can see why nations do change their names each round. D1 targets nations where ever they go because D1 feels they are better than everyone else and they need to knock down any player that gives them a challenge. I've seen the aggressive targeting of these nations, and it's down right pathetic.

 

Al

We left you alone most of last round in the hopes you'd come to your senses and see that we're not targeting you or your alliance and we'll continue to leave you alone though we both know that wont be the case for you. As for SS, a lot of people see how they use alliances for their own personal gain, even their own leader has banned them from flag running so we're not entirely alone and we ignored them most of last round.

 

1 hour ago, admin said:

Round 44 has started.

100 mill again! You're too generous :P

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We left you alone most of last round in the hopes you'd come to your senses and see that we're not targeting you or your alliance and we'll continue to leave you alone though we both know that wont be the case for you. As for SS, a lot of people see how they use alliances for their own personal gain, even their own leader has banned them from flag running so we're not entirely alone and we ignored them most of last round.

 

100 mill again! You're too generous :P

 

 

 

Hahaha as usual your funny....my name sets your world a blaze and you know it :) 

 

100 mill again :( really hoping for a change.  O well, glad to be back.

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We left you alone most of last round in the hopes you'd come to your senses and see that we're not targeting you or your alliance and we'll continue to leave you alone though we both know that wont be the case for you. As for SS, a lot of people see how they use alliances for their own personal gain, even their own leader has banned them from flag running so we're not entirely alone and we ignored them most of last round.

 

100 mill again! You're too generous :P

 

 

 

You and your clan will always call people who build better, fight better, and out-maneuver you flag runners. 

 

Flags are won by the alliances and players who do these things best.

 

So long as there is power and achievement in the world, those without it will complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

You and your clan will always call people who build better, fight better, and out-maneuver you flag runners. 

 

Flags are won by the alliances and players who do these things best.

 

So long as there is power and achievement in the world, those without it will complain.

Right... There's one award I notice you always fail to achieve... Actually it's the one award you really can't rig in your manipulation of the game dynamics. It's actually fun to watch you fail to get it time and time again...

 

Call us up when you get Most Attacking Casualties, because that's an actual testament to good building, fighting, and coordination. Not turtling and buying lvl 5 aircraft to preserve a precious WC while your alliance's mid and lower tier suffer horrible losses fighting in wars they aren't able to handle :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Right... There's one award I notice you always fail to achieve... Actually it's the one award you really can't rig in your manipulation of the game dynamics. It's actually fun to watch you fail to get it time and time again...

 

Call us up when you get Most Attacking Casualties, because that's an actual testament to good building, fighting, and coordination. Not turtling and buying lvl 5 aircraft to preserve a precious WC while your alliance's mid and lower tier suffer horrible losses fighting in wars they aren't able to handle :)

I have won the most attacking casualty award before and I've never turtled.

 

As for the player who wins attacking casualties award, you're certainly correct that it requires coordination: the coordination of other nations who are willing to attack you, rebuy soldiers, etc.

 

Before you continue in your grotesque elevation of D1, you ought to check the comments of its members. They admitted to intentionally not fighting Stevie at the end of the round, even though he was the biggest and most powerful. Their reason? They wanted to limit his casualties.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2017 at 8:19 AM, Das Blitzkrieger said:

I have won the most attacking casualty award before and I've never turtled.

 

As for the player who wins attacking casualties award, you're certainly correct that it requires coordination: the coordination of other nations who are willing to attack you, rebuy soldiers, etc.

 

Before you continue in your grotesque elevation of D1, you ought to check the comments of its members. They admitted to intentionally not fighting Stevie at the end of the round, even though he was the biggest and most powerful. Their reason? They wanted to limit his casualties.

 

 

Why should we acknowledge cowards who rely on their inexperienced team mates to carry them through all their wars except the free for all end of round wars when your master aims for his most NS award and you aim for your most land round after round. The people who harbor you think they can get something out of it but you have no loyalty to anyone but yourselves. When people wake up and realize you're too much trouble and selfish then you'll have no where left to hide. I didn't give a damn about your individual casualties, we were 3-4 mill ahead in attacking alliance casualties and you'd never have caught up even if we had fought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Why should we acknowledge cowards who rely on their inexperienced team mates to carry them through all their wars except the free for all end of round wars when your master aims for his most NS award and you aim for your most land round after round. The people who harbor you think they can get something out of it but you have no loyalty to anyone but yourselves. When people wake up and realize you're too much trouble and selfish then you'll have no where left to hide. I didn't give a damn about your individual casualties, we were 3-4 mill ahead in attacking alliance casualties and you'd never have caught up even if we had fought.

 

My Master: An Ode to StevieG

Who rules air, ground, and sea

And continues to fluster

The one who can't muster

The guts to admit that his hatred is lust.

 

Lust of the days when StevieG taught you.

Lust of the days when we actually got you

An award or two. And we got them from you. :*

 

I'm sad you can't see us as teachers, not leachers.

Entertainers while you sit at the back of the bleachers.

The anger inside, the undying pride.

That continues to grow since fat1ity died.

 

We wail and mourn in all of your scorn

Why can't we be friends—on that score we're torn.

Would he like us if we played with him?

Would he like us if we didn't win?

Would he like us if we rolled him good?

Perhaps if we did what he told us we should.

 

See there was a day when we played by ourselves: 32, 33, 34, I believe.

Elitists, perhaps, but active at last!

And we rolled and we rolled and we rolled.

 

Now, we are merely disciples.

Imparting knowledge, not commands.

Laughing at the man with the rifle.

Who's been hired? Oh man!

 

We knew you then, we know you now.

We loved you then, we love you now.

Your whines, your cries, your lies

Entertain, sustain, and maintain

The world as it is, and how it must be.

 

So here's to you, Monsieur HG.

I know you do love StevieG.

Through us you'll live vicariously.

And bathe in the glory that you'll never see.

So long as you're apart from the master, my master and teacher—Mr. StevieG.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/08/2017 at 8:19 AM, Das Blitzkrieger said:

I have won the most attacking casualty award before and I've never turtled.

 

As for the player who wins attacking casualties award, you're certainly correct that it requires coordination: the coordination of other nations who are willing to attack you, rebuy soldiers, etc.

 

Before you continue in your grotesque elevation of D1, you ought to check the comments of its members. They admitted to intentionally not fighting Stevie at the end of the round, even though he was the biggest and most powerful. Their reason? They wanted to limit his casualties.

 

 

Kingbilly fought your master so no one knows what you're blabbering on about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 9:55 AM, LordSunday said:

Right... There's one award I notice you always fail to achieve... Actually it's the one award you really can't rig in your manipulation of the game dynamics. It's actually fun to watch you fail to get it time and time again...

 

Call us up when you get Most Attacking Casualties, because that's an actual testament to good building, fighting, and coordination. Not turtling and buying lvl 5 aircraft to preserve a precious WC while your alliance's mid and lower tier suffer horrible losses fighting in wars they aren't able to handle :)

 

Nobody has recorded more attacking casualties than me btw :P OR casualties period.

 

And you are wrong about not being able to manipulate this game dynamic too. Just one of the many things you seem to be wrong about honestly.

 

If you are talking about Most Soldiers Killed, then yes weve won this award plenty. How long have you been here? 2 rounds? lol. You also think this round 44 is the inception of IRON in TE? lol mate, IRON been here before. Duckroll been here before too ;) You should learn up before you comment to that with which you have no idea.

 

As for last round, yes D1 smashed the Soldiers Killed category, Do you need a round of applause from the gallery? And D1 would not have lost it had they sent nations my way. But yes your super secret politicking and strategies in not hitting me were of the highest design.

 

Keep going on about buying lvl 5 air? are you for real? some dont even buy any air, and which is worse? Neither actually, just mind your own business.

 

We love to see you acting tough like you are the King of the hill. makes the fall all the more enjoyable :D

 

Kingbilly had a notion that we might win Most Destructive War, thats why Im assuming he hit me, while the rest of you were following the master plan amirite? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevieG said:

 

Nobody has recorded more attacking casualties than me btw :P OR casualties period.

 

And you are wrong about not being able to manipulate this game dynamic too. Just one of the many things you seem to be wrong about honestly.

 

If you are talking about Most Soldiers Killed, then yes weve won this award plenty. How long have you been here? 2 rounds? lol. You also think this round 44 is the inception of IRON in TE? lol mate, IRON been here before. Duckroll been here before too ;) You should learn up before you comment to that with which you have no idea.

 

As for last round, yes D1 smashed the Soldiers Killed category, Do you need a round of applause from the gallery? And D1 would not have lost it had they sent nations my way. But yes your super secret politicking and strategies in not hitting me were of the highest design.

 

Keep going on about buying lvl 5 air? are you for real? some dont even buy any air, and which is worse? Neither actually, just mind your own business.

 

We love to see you acting tough like you are the King of the hill. makes the fall all the more enjoyable :D

 

Kingbilly had a notion that we might win Most Destructive War, thats why Im assuming he hit me, while the rest of you were following the master plan amirite? :D

No one has hid behind and taken advantage of the amount of people you have to get most of these casualties. The very few who understand how you gain your casualties see that it's off the backs of people that burn for you for most of the round and unfortunately for you one of them is LordSunday. You're a shield, that is all you've ever been just like the puppets that follow you anywhere you run and hide using new names. Your casualties come off the backs of your team mates who do most of the heavy lifting so you can focus more on growth, building your bank and infra to amass the casualties you get so without them you're nothing. A few of us vets could easily do what you do and win awards using the same tactics but we're not all selfish like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2017 at 7:39 PM, Hoosier said:

Yo Pilgrims

I wanna tell ya straight up and be clear.  You Pilgrims need to prove yourself by recruiting at least one new (outside of SE) person to the game.  Let's all make an effort to raise the members and develop some new patrons to the game! 

 

Now you guys go figure out how to protect yourselves from D1!

 

>new patrons XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

No one has hid behind and taken advantage of the amount of people you have to get most of these casualties. The very few who understand how you gain your casualties see that it's off the backs of people that burn for you for most of the round and unfortunately for you one of them is LordSunday. You're a shield, that is all you've ever been just like the puppets that follow you anywhere you run and hide using new names. Your casualties come off the backs of your team mates who do most of the heavy lifting so you can focus more on growth, building your bank and infra to amass the casualties you get so without them you're nothing. A few of us vets could easily do what you do and win awards using the same tactics but we're not all selfish like you.

Going back and forth on this issue, making the same points over and over, has gotten dreadfully boring. I imagine that's the case for most of the OWF's readership as well.

 

Enjoy the round; good luck to you and your alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×