The End Game of Sir Kindle

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Ur a loser who does nothing nobody cares what u feel u just go to threads that don't have anything to do with u and try to feel important.

Here's the thing: I don't need to dunk on an alliance as !@#$%* as animalz if i want to feel important. I'd work my way into real government if I wanted to feel important

Speaking of doing nothing, what's your plan to get people to leave Kindle alone if they don't want to?

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle is dying a slow painful death. One of which his legacy deserves.

Now crawl back to your hole.

Ur losing to him mamon lmao:lol1:khan just sent him 9 mil he can fix any damage and have left over ur really that pendejo lol?

6 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Here's the thing: I don't need to dunk on an alliance as !@#$%* as animalz if i want to feel important. I'd work my way into real government if I wanted to feel important

Speaking of doing nothing, what's your plan to get people to leave Kindle alone if they don't want to?

Ur dumb. That is all. Ur life is meaningless. Let people attack kindle I doubt he minds. All I want to do is hit mc nugget

Just now, Montezuma said:

Ur dumb. That is all. Ur life is meaningless. Let people attack kindle I doubt he minds. All I want to do is hit mc nugget

wow you sure put a lot of effort into your thought process

we won't let people attack kindle

let people attack kindle

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ur a loser who does nothing nobody cares what u feel u just go to threads that don't have anything to do with u and try to feel important.

Except this has something to do with me chingon ur making threats to my brother for eternal war u will get it pendejito

7 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Except this has something to do with me chingon ur making threats to my brother for eternal war u will get it pendejito

wow and sir kindle has repeatedly threatened me so it turns out i have just as much to do with this as whatever !@#$%^&* code of honor you think you're standing by

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

wow and sir kindle has repeatedly threatened me so it turns out i have just as much to do with this as whatever !@#$%^&* code of honor you think you're standing by

Y didn't u do anything about it? Please say because u don't care u don't care u don't care but always spend time talking and posting lmao u can't do anything to anybody :lol1:should I make u a thread u can post on so it can be about u and u feel important???then u can have a thread about u then u can make dumb posts and not disturb other threads

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Y didn't u do anything about it? Please say because u don't care u don't care u don't care but always spend time talking and posting lmao u can't do anything to anybody :lol1:should I make u a thread u can post on so it can be about u and u feel important???then u can have a thread about u then u can make dumb posts and not disturb other threads

Slow down. Breathe. Try to type that again, but in a manner that actually makes sense.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

Sir Kindle is mah whipping boy, Sir Kindle is mah whipping boy. He's flopping like a fish.

We are having our way with him and all he can do is take it. Because we own him. He is property of M Inc now and he makes for a great entry-way rug.

Hey kindle, I hope you are reading this. We own you. We have always owned you, you pathetic excuse for a warrior, you whiney little poop stain. I am your daddy now.

Neener neener neener

(Still better trolling than Montepoopa)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Hey Sir kindle,

Just a friendly reminder that your tech is now due to a DT nation.... Oh, you can't pay? "Shocker there".... did you explain to him your usual victim-playing self defense?

You've always been a dirty, self-centered tech theif. A scammer, a phony. 

18 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle is mah whipping boy, Sir Kindle is mah whipping boy. He's flopping like a fish.

We are having our way with him and all he can do is take it. Because we own him. He is property of M Inc now and he makes for a great entry-way rug.

Hey kindle, I hope you are reading this. We own you. We have always owned you, you pathetic excuse for a warrior, you whiney little poop stain. I am your daddy now.

Neener neener neener

(Still better trolling than Montepoopa)

lmao:lol1: one animal beats 2 of 3 monsters he is fighting while having 4 other wars going on - - - http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=824816

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=558202 :war:U R SUCH A LIAR MC SAUCE LOL

u just talk and make things up its funny/sad I was looking at wars u have never beat an aniamlz brother I remember when I beat u like 3 teams no problem lol they why you resort to lies ur raging :frantic:this little mc nugget actually ruined himself go quit again chicky poo:facepalm::lol1:

6 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Now I'm beating u up lmao declare a perma war on me mc saucey :lol1:and every brother who helps defend!!!ah feels like the old days when I used to waste u lmao:gun:

Awe that's cute, Kindle brought his cuddle buddy.

Fair well my friend, no peace for you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Good I don't want peace that's y I hit u in the first place lmao!:gun:see me beating u? Do u love it like bbq mc nuggy? Lol get wreckd scub all ur talking and now look at ur wars we are beating u to dust and this is just the 1st round of a perms war just wait until round 100 lmao :lol1:hope u don't quit before then roflmao

53 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Good I don't want peace that's y I hit u in the first place lmao!:gun:see me beating u? Do u love it like bbq mc nuggy? Lol get wreckd scub all ur talking and now look at ur wars we are beating u to dust and this is just the 1st round of a perms war just wait until round 100 lmao :lol1:hope u don't quit before then roflmao

Quit your kicking and screaming and take your beating with a little more dignity.

Be happy that I gave you the honor, and the privilege to garnish my attention.

Ur getting spanked like the little putita u r rotflmao:lol1:look at u rage lol cry for me little baby Nina lol u have been stomped by us so many times I'm surprised by now u don't take it better u rage when u see all ur losing wars and fails:gun:keep crying everyone is watching u and laughing at u liar lol

How does it feel to be the cyber nation clown nobody takes u serious u can't hurt anyone lol:lol1:? U talk and lie and lie but nobody believes u all we have to do is look at ur wars ur long list of failure:gun:ur a joke and nobody cares u make threads about people lol Ur a loser quit again chicken u know ur going to have to when ur perma war fails it already has blown up in ur face lol ur losing all around big bark little bite.

19 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Awe that's cute, Kindle brought his cuddle buddy.

Fair well my friend, no peace for you.

hows ur beat down feel lol:lol1:??http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825027

u made a list of demands on this thread Ronald here is the jolly roger's counter offer:::

1. u go to animalz recruiting thread and apologize for all ur talk there against the brother u don't even know

2. u apologize here and admit ur eternal war was a stupid idea and will never work

3. pay me kindle and khan 54 million 600 tech and 24 thous troops each

or we can perma war forever and its only a week into ur war with just one animal and look at u defeated lmao :facepalm: u lost mc sauce :war:I have tons of cash I'm willing to burn on this war as long as I get my casualties xp and war counts and khan has billions lmao ur fried nuggy:gun:

17 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Meanwhile sir Kindle is begging for treaties rofl

from who liar?? :facepalm::lol1:ur a bad little liar grimace lol

look at u nina u take ur beatings good must be used to it look at ur past wars rotflmfao :frantic:

20 hours ago, Montezuma said:

hows ur beat down feel lol:lol1:??http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825027

u made a list of demands on this thread Ronald here is the jolly roger's counter offer:::

1. u go to animalz recruiting thread and apologize for all ur talk there against the brother u don't even know

2. u apologize here and admit ur eternal war was a stupid idea and will never work

3. pay me kindle and khan 54 million 600 tech and 24 thous troops each

or we can perma war forever and its only a week into ur war with just one animal and look at u defeated lmao :facepalm: u lost mc sauce :war:I have tons of cash I'm willing to burn on this war as long as I get my casualties xp and war counts and khan has billions lmao ur fried nuggy:gun:

You suck, your English is &#33;@#&#036; get lessons, you also don't have a single idea how to war, Kindle is a pussy and claims to have #1 wars while fighting inactives, animals are rogues and always have been, seems Rukunu is actually somewhat competent, Junka sucks just because I know a response is incoming <3, You have the worst idea for terms that you have no hope of informing, your insults are about as fresh as someone from kindergarten, learn to spell, stop disrespecting chicken nuggets they deserve better, Hitchcock is closer to a fillet o fish. Oh and also kiss my ass Monte you cant war at all.