The End Game of Sir Kindle

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I said that if AM's rogue activity is justified, so is Sir Kindles.

No, you supported a rogue. If AM doing the same makes them rogues themselves then those standards apply to you as well. You're not special there, buttercup.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

No, you supported a rogue. If AM doing the same makes them rogues themselves then those standards apply to you as well. You're not special there, buttercup.

Where did I support a rogue? I said that if you think Ericsw123 is justified in launching attacks against ISX, then why isn't Sir Kindle justified in launching attacks against Kashmir?

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Where did I support a rogue? I said that if you think Ericsw123 is justified in launching attacks against ISX, then why isn't Sir Kindle justified in launching attacks against Kashmir?

Why you trying so hard to score points against SirWilliam? Wouldn't it be better to just shut up about something that doesn't concern you, than end up supporting a rogue in the process.

Where did I support a rogue? I said that if SirWilliam think's Ericsw123 is justified in launching attacks against ISX, then why isn't Sir Kindle justified in launching attacks against Kashmir?

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Where did I support a rogue?

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Then why isn't Sir Kindle justified in launching attacks against Kashmir?

Ding ding ding.

You really aren't that bright. Saying that is implying you think it's justified rogue action.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If X

Then Y

It's called logic, you should try it sometime. :facepalm:

We really need to just ban you from the OWF, treaty for silence/tech kind of deal, because you are way too stupid for this, and you make us look bad.  You argue a point, then you switch sides and argue the other side. You ask a question, that you answer in your own post.  Kindle is rogue/AM is not, thats the end of that.

Edited by Terminator

The only people who should be banned from anything are those who threaten to leak info to the enemies of my allies.

That aside;

ericsw123.PNG

morphinepost.PNG

Ericsw123 went rogue while still declared by Morphine to be Apocalypse Meow govt and protected by AM. SirWilliam says these attacks are justified. Logically speaking, if one rogue attack is justified why not another?

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The only people who should be banned from anything are those who threaten to leak info to the enemies of my allies.

That aside;

ericsw123.PNG

Ericsw123 went rogue while still declared by Morphine to be Apocalypse Meow govt and protected by AM. SirWilliam says these attacks are justified. Logically speaking, if one rogue attack is justified why not another?

You give people a reason to rogue you? I don't know. I don't care about whether they are justified or not. You supporting a rogue, is pure stupidity. That is the end of it.

Just now, Terminator said:

You give people a reason to rogue you? I don't know. I don't care about whether they are justified or not. You supporting a rogue, is pure stupidity. That is the end of it.

You really shouldn't be accusing me of stupidity if you can't comprehend how basic logic works.

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

We really need to just ban you from the OWF, treaty for silence/tech kind of deal, because you are way too stupid for this, and you make us look bad.  You argue a point, then you switch sides and argue the other side. You ask a question, that you answer in your own post.  Kindle is rogue/AM is not, thats the end of that.

Thank you! I've been saying this for weeks, but maybe as this comes from one he cannot say is biased might actually get through to him!

AM are not the bad guys here, and WE are the injured party. By 'injured', Junka, I do not mean damage done to the alliance, though our NS is pretty much the same as it was before the war unlike SNX (but that's not the point here!), I mean that you are the aggressors and the bad guys. I cannot wait for SNX to wake up and smell your BS and perhaps do something about you and your poor leadership so that AM and SNX can get along with each other in peace. With you gone, there will be no war!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You really shouldn't be accusing me of stupidity if you can't comprehend how basic logic works.

Pot - kettle, Junka. You really shouldn't respond if you do not understand the conversation. Tehehe

Edited by Serberus_I

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You arguing that said rogues whoever they are, are both justified.  THAT MEANS YOU ARE OKAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You trying to make the argument that its justified, means you support their actions.

I mean Im okay with Kahn roguing you, but I don't think his reason is valid. 

2 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Thank you! I've been saying this for weeks, but maybe as this comes from one he cannot say is biased might actually get through to him!

AM are not the bad guys here, and WE are the injured party. By 'injured', Junka, I do not mean damage done to the alliance, though our NS is pretty much the same as it was before the war unlike SNX (but that's not the point here!), I mean that you are the aggressors and the bad guys. I cannot wait for SNX to wake up and smell your BS and perhaps do something about you and your poor leadership so that AM and SNX can get along with each other in peace. With you gone, there will be no war!

Am is the injured party?

ericsw123.PNG

morphinepost.PNG

AM_attacks.PNG

You arguing that said rogues whoever they are, are both justified.  THAT MEANS YOU ARE OKAY WITH WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You trying to make the argument that its justified, means you support their actions.

Thus, Junka, you have completely contradicted yourself because you have stated that you are attacking AM on the basis of Land being a rogue. You've told so many lies you cannot keep track of them. To be a good liar, you need a modicum of intelligence, mate, so from now on just stick to the truth or do not say anything at all. At least you won't make a fool of yourself further!

4 minutes ago, Terminator said:

You arguing that said rogues whoever they are, are both justified.

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

Thus, Junka, you have completely contradicted yourself because you have stated that you are attacking AM on the basis of Land being a rogue. You've told so many lies you cannot keep track of them. To be a good liar, you need a modicum of intelligence, mate, so from now on just stick to the truth or do not say anything at all. At least you won't make a fool of yourself further!

That's not what I said, reread the thread.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I said that if AM's rogue activity is justified, so is Sir Kindles.

Im pretty sure thats what you said here. Except, AM isn't a rogue, its an alliance that apparently declared a war on you? and the only real rogue you got hit by was Kahn and Caustic, but you didn't have the guts to do anything about caustic. 

Edit: INB4 he backpedals some more

Edited by Terminator

I honestly have better things to do than re-read yours oh-so-obvious lies and contradictions, as if written by a child who believes they are more intelligent than adults. Off to bed with you now, Junka, or it's the naughty step and no tea!

Im pretty sure thats what you said here. Except, AM isn't a rogue, its an alliance that apparently declared a war on you? and the only real rogue you got hit by was Kahn and Caustic, but you didn't have the guts to do anything about caustic. 

Actually, SNX declared on us, and Junka's justification for it is that one member of govt attacked him so the entire alliance must be destroyed.

All people incapable of using logic will be added to ignore.

You cannot ingore yourself, Junka! That's just silly ... though you do tend to ignore what you've just said to say something completely the opposite LMAO

Just now, Serberus_I said:

Actually, SNX declared on us, and Junka's justification for it is that one member of govt attacked him so the entire alliance must be destroyed.

Technically two of y'all declared war on him, not SNX. SNX just decided to escalate it, because thats what everyone wanted anyways.