The End Game of Sir Kindle

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back when Atlas started a sanction war with me when I was Senator while in the middle of a war with others, it was only a minor inconvenience & didn't have much impact at all.

If sanctions won't have much of an impact, why worry about everyone sanctioning him?

The individual Senators decided to sanction or not. Don't like it? Be better and become a Senator. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

6 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

If sanctions won't have much of an impact, why worry about everyone sanctioning him?

The individual Senators decided to sanction or not. Don't like it? Be better and become a Senator. 

I'm not worried, just thought it didn't make sense on Kashmir's part.

:shrugs:

37 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm not worried, just thought it didn't make sense on Kashmir's part.

:shrugs:

It makes sense to us and that's all that matters. We fear neither the boogeyman that's Sir Kindle nor the lack of your approval.  ;)

56 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

It makes sense to us and that's all that matters. We fear neither the boogeyman that's Sir Kindle nor the lack of your approval.  ;)

I don't mind you guys responding to his attacks, fighting back is a justified response. Just don't take it to far with this perma war stuff, although I don't think you guys said anything about taking it that far. So have fun exchanging blows for a while.:P

31 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

adding threatening perma war on Atlas and then on GATO 

This was added to the list, under Sir Kiloist's apology demand.

26 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I have liked SirKindle, he was good to me and always wished me best. So here is hoping this is all for the best.

Shut the $%&@ up Roahl, the hegemony of the micros is at work here.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This was added to the list, under Sir Kiloist's apology demand.

I wasn't in Atlas during that. I was in MI6

18 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

For the record, you'd be doing this thread as well as the OWF a favor if you pissed right off.

You had no problem with your ally AM's rogue attacks against ISX, I don't think anyone needs to shed any tears if you get rogued in turn.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You had no problem with your ally AM's attacks against ISX

Of course I didn't, and neither did your protectors given they all but signed off on your pummeling.  :lol1:

(Fixed your typo by the way, no need to thank me.)

7 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Of course I didn't, and neither did your protectors given they all but signed off on your pummeling.  :lol1:

(Fixed your typo by the way, no need to thank me.)

Screenshot_20170804-140925.png

It seems poetic justice that AM is crushed after so much talk about how tough they were bandwaggoning SUN.

Anyway, looks like Methrage was right about Kattegat sanctioning first. Since Kattegat supports roguery, why sanction a rogue senator unless you want a sanction war?

You're a lousy nation-builder and a terrible alliance leader but you're not as dumb as you let on: Rogues AM are not.

I understand you're fond of trotting out screenshots and highlighting your plight in every single thread you cross, whether related or not, but it's immaterial to the matter at hand in this thread and really just reeks of desperation and attention-whoring.

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

You're a lousy nation-builder and a terrible alliance leader but you're not as dumb as you let on: Rogues AM are not.

I understand you're fond of trotting out screenshots and highlighting your plight in every single thread you cross, whether related or not, but it's immaterial to the matter at hand in this thread and really just reeks of desperation and attention-whoring.

AM govt literally endorsed Khan and his mission to exterminate our lower tier. Ericsw123 hopped on to the Deplorables AA and attacked three ISXers while protected by AM.

So Kashmir doesn't have any issue with roguery, which is why they shouldn't play the victim card here.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

AM govt literally endorsed Khan and his mission to exterminate our lower tier. Ericsw123 hopped on to the Deplorables AA and attacked three ISXers while protected by AM.

So Kashmir doesn't have any issue with roguery, which is why they shouldn't play the victim card here.

Nice backpedal: First AM are rogues by hitting your alliance, now they just endorse it with their support of the Deplorables.

Not playing the victim card here, you have that market cornered. Course no one bats an eye in that case.  :)

26 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Nice backpedal: First AM are rogues by hitting your alliance, now they just endorse it with their support of the Deplorables.

Not playing the victim card here, you have that market cornered. Course no one bats an eye in that case.  :)

It wasn't a backpedal, it was an elaboration of why we call it the Third War on Terror.

But I am glad you are a strong believer about stopping roguery now. Maybe you can have a chat with their govt and explain why its bad?

Sir Kindle is up against 6 nations now, with no trades due to sanctions and still not breaking a sweat? Seems he's a much better fighter than many have been giving him credit for, if it takes six nations & him being sanctioned to even put up a fight against him. This won't be end the of Sir Kindle, he's a fighter. Also with people making all these threads about it him in order to try creating drama, seems like its not him who's being a drama queen or throwing a tantrum. He seems to be taking on whatever odds come his way without complaint or making a scene out of it.

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It wasn't a backpedal, it was an elaboration of why we call it the Third War on Terror.

But I am glad you are a strong believer about stopping roguery now. Maybe you can have a chat with their govt and explain why its bad?

Since you're not even trying here I'm just going to save myself the trouble and repost this verbatim:

12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle is up against 6 nations now, with no trades due to sanctions and still not breaking a sweat? Seems he's a much better fighter than many have been giving him credit for, if it takes six nations & him being sanctioned to even put up a fight against him. This won't be end the of Sir Kindle, he's a fighter. Also with people making all these threads about it him in order to try creating drama, seems like its not him who's being a drama queen or throwing a tantrum. He seems to be taking on whatever odds come his way without complaint or making a scene out of it.

I thought you gave up meth?

Sir Kindle has lost 5k NS (to dumb that down for you a bit he's lost 64% of his NS) and before long will never again be a senator on brown. Not breaking a sweat? He's broken!

58 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I thought you gave up meth?

Sir Kindle has lost 5k NS (to dumb that down for you a bit he's lost 64% of his NS) and before long will never again be a senator on brown. Not breaking a sweat? He's broken!

You can't break the unbreakable. I don't see why he would suddenly stop getting votes on Brown either, even if I'm uninvolved. He's still a Senator on Brown with a lot of supporters. Him being an original LPC signatory makes him legit to carry on the torch if he chooses, he's also upheld the principles of not being first to use sanctions in any conflict; which i find respectable.

So even if he can be a loose cannon at times, he never was with his senate seat. So I don't see why he would suddenly have people stop voting for him when he's never abused his seat. Also unlike what I did, he doesn't touch other people's sanctions. So he's stable Senator on Brown & I doubt his friends on Brown will let him loose his Senate Seat; when they know what that would mean.

Also even if he's lost 5k NS, he's outdamaging at least half his current opponents. All it takes is one aid package to allow him to jump back up where can buy nukes again; so just letting 1 aid package slip by and he's rebuilt all the damage done. So you have your work cut out for you if you think you can easily remove him from the Senate. At the very least, he's holding his ground.