Jump to content
Lord Hitchcock

The End Game of Sir Kindle

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

wow ur disgusting no wonder ur friends with mc sauce lmao :lol1:look at u rage!! is it because ur getting a beat down:gun:http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825585

please don't be disgusting and please stay on topic which is............................

 

mc nuggets eternal perma war roflmao!!how is that going sauce?? almost a month into it and ur nation is garbage - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

 

ur entire alliance is a burning wreck lol:war::facepalm: - http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14778

 

I'm doing awesome about to get tons of cash sent from ur enemies like kindle did and speaking of kindle he is smashing monsters as we speak a month after u declared a perma war on us - http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=533996&Extended=1 roflmao :war::war::war:

 

this is fun :lol1: best thing about it is lord nugget made it so it will never end!!!:frantic:

 

I know, the eternal war is still on-going!... who'd of thought.

 

Sir Kindle is relying on secret aid because people are afraid to reveal their identity, that's the real zinger!

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

I know, the eternal war is still on-going!... who'd of thought.

 

Sir Kindle is relying on secret aid because people are afraid to reveal their identity, that's the real zinger!

 

I'd like to know who it is so they can send more and put him in my range. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'd like to know who it is so they can send more and put him in my range. 

Ellen u have lost every war any of us have ever fought against you :lol1:u allow ur alliance members to get beat down:gun:u still healing from ur cobra beatdown lmao?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'd like to know who it is so they can send more and put him in my range. 

U just allowed roal to get beat down u didn't do a thing about it and ur posting here worried about us lmao:lol1:??worry about ur friend who was destroyed and ur alliance that was destroyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

U just allowed roal to get beat down u didn't do a thing about it and ur posting here worried about us lmao:lol1:??worry about ur friend who was destroyed and ur alliance that was destroyed

You can shut your mouth about the current situation with AM and rest assured I'm working around the clock to resolve it. And I'm not "worried" about you at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You can shut your mouth about the current situation with AM and rest assured I'm working around the clock to resolve it. And I'm not "worried" about you at all. 

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

 

if ur not worried about us y do u constantly post on threads about us and our wars....?:facepalm:ellen u lose! ellen ur a back stabber nobody trusts. ellen stick to day time tv roflmao:frantic:i said before everytime u fight anyone of us u lose, u always lost ur a loser:lol1::war:and u deserve for ur alliance to be smashed by everyone because ur a liar and a user and u try to play too many games u have no loyalty u let roal get destroyed and did nothing but talk talk talk lmao:facepalm:y don't u mind ur own business ur alliance is destroyed ur friends get beat up with no consequenses ur a joke ellen:awesome:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

I know, the eternal war is still on-going!... who'd of thought.

 

Sir Kindle is relying on secret aid because people are afraid to reveal their identity, that's the real zinger!

 

I just got secret aid too!!!:awesome:ill use ever penny of it fighting monsters inc eternal war wont this be fun!!:war:as long as there is Hitchcock and monsters ill get aid to fight what a beautiful world!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I just got secret aid too!!!:awesome:ill use ever penny of it fighting monsters inc eternal war wont this be fun!!:war:as long as there is Hitchcock and monsters ill get aid to fight what a beautiful world!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun:

 

We do not require 'secret aid', our friends are not embarrassed to aid us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running into peace mode are we?

 

you and sir kindle are cowards, you make me sick, you're a disgrace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Running into peace mode are we?

 

you and sir kindle are cowards, you make me sick, you're a disgrace

:lol1::lol1::lol1: r u raging mc sauce? is ur perma war a failure? looks like a good month into ur war u and ur alliance still burn - - - http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14778

 

peace mode lmfao I'm beating the crap out of u as we speak roflmao:war::facepalm: http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=826152 oh by the way my nation is going great got plenty of supplies mc Ronald lol:awesome: so ur perma war on me is a fail:lol1:

 

lets see who else did u perma war lol lets check sir kindle - - - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=533996 --- oh no mc nugget looks like kindle is stocking nukes :frantic:I wonder who those nukes r for lmao :lol1::gun:looks like u failed in ur perma war against kindle too:facepalm:

 

and who else did u drag ur alliance into perma war with?? I wonder who else u made them all burn for :nuke::nuke::war:oh that's right animalz. lets see how they r ---http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=11461 --- roflmao they r actually growing now :lol1:lmao ur perma war benifited them actually lol :facepalm:ur war is helping them roflmao!!!

 

shouldn't call animalz them since I'm back in la familia should call it us:war:viva la familia viva animalz!!:gun:

 

so mc liar all 3 of ur promises failed. me kindle and animalz r doing great even better then before u started crying and posted this thread:smug:best thing is this will go on forever because u made it perma early Christmas thanks mc sauce u cry baby coward:awesome:lol ur the worse leader of any alliance u talk and talk then u get beat up:lol1:y don't u just rage quit for us again little baby:frantic::facepalm:u lose!!!!

 

p.s - a coward is u grimace someone who leaves there friends cause they r about to get rolled like u did with junka u coward traitor chicken lmao:lol1:of all people in this game u have no right to call anyone a coward when ur the biggest chicken nugget here who else deletes there nations when the fighting gets tough?/:facepalm:who else leaves there friends because a big fight is coming roflmao??:lol1:just u nugget:smug:so far as I know but I know it happened more times is first when u started a war with junka got beat up asked animalz to save u then u deleted and left animalz to fight junka:facepalm:second is when u just betrayed junka and the funny thing is is got out of getting a beat down because of junka but u ended getting a beat down anyway from us roflmao:lol1::lol1::gun:u r such a loser see what happens to cowards like u sauce??:gun:

Edited by Montezuma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

back out of the family you go, you dirt ball scrub, you sad filth:

 

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: RUKUNU    Date: 9/10/2017 3:57:42 PM

Subject: Sir Kindle

 

Message: I wanted to give you a heads up. we are no longer affiliated with Sir Kindle or montezuma or xXAlphagunXx.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: RUKUNU From: Sir Kindle Date: 9/10/2017 1:07:27 PM

Subject: Hello
Message: They know who the spy is. I was helping the family.

You made a big $%&*ing mistake there. You lost your balls and now your as big as a pixel hugging coward as they are.

When I'm done slapping around these punks I'm coming to purify aNiMaLz.

If you think Chae was bad, your in for a treat. Enjoy your pixels, and your new group of chicken &%$@ $%&*s who love their pixels, and exchange it for honor.

See you on the battlefield.
 
 
 
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 2:08 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

We do not require 'secret aid', our friends are not embarrassed to aid us

I guess it's not really "secret aid" if you know it's FAN sending the aid. It's merely just Kindle losing 200% of what he could be getting. But I'd be embarrassed if I was aiding Kindle too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morphine said:

I guess it's not really "secret aid" if you know it's FAN sending the aid. It's merely just Kindle losing 200% of what he could be getting. But I'd be embarrassed if I was aiding Kindle too.

yes didn't kindle just spank ur little booty while fighting 5 guys last week?http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=533996&Extended=1 :lol1:thats what u should be embaressed about flake that and ur performance against isx roflmao!! all I remember about u is u getting beat up all the time by animalz members and that u cry a lot.

 

morphine u lose like every war u fight and ur a coward nobody cares what u say lol :frantic:outside of ur little small world small alliance ur a nobody and people know ur stupid all I hear is bad things about u and how ur dumb and just a lacky meatshield lol who wastes too much time playing cn u do other peoples work:facepalm: and don't even know it loser:lol1: promise me u will fight me forever :wub: ur a liar like mc nugget but numbers don't lie and we all can see u suck at everything u do lol. u have made threats and this and that and nothing has come of it we are rolling in cash:smug:lmao fighting u we r richer then when we had peace in animalz u have given us so much idiot lol cash, xp, war lol ur a puppet idiot:war:keep the wars coming now we don't want peace:gun:u work for us nerd

 

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

back out of the family you go, you dirt ball scrub, you sad filth:

 

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: RUKUNU    Date: 9/10/2017 3:57:42 PM

Subject: Sir Kindle

 

Message: I wanted to give you a heads up. we are no longer affiliated with Sir Kindle or montezuma or xXAlphagunXx.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: RUKUNU From: Sir Kindle Date: 9/10/2017 1:07:27 PM

Subject: Hello
Message: They know who the spy is. I was helping the family.

You made a big $%&*ing mistake there. You lost your balls and now your as big as a pixel hugging coward as they are.

When I'm done slapping around these punks I'm coming to purify aNiMaLz.

If you think Chae was bad, your in for a treat. Enjoy your pixels, and your new group of chicken &%$@ $%&*s who love their pixels, and exchange it for honor.

See you on the battlefield.
 
 
 

keep crying lord mc sauce :lol1: thanks for the perma war I see u r still getting slapped around like ur whole alliance know people look at war screens idiot lmao:facepalm:too bad ur whole alliance is in shambles ur just a terrible leader look at all the trouble u caused ur alliance :awesome: yet u still talk in other threads like ur important or like monsters can do anything monsters will always be nothing fighting an eternal war against a undefeatable enemy who will not stop!!:war:and we wont!!:gun:its only been a month and mc nugget is crying this bad just imagine his tears next summer lol:frantic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol is FAN really at the new low of aiding sir kindle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

lol is FAN really at the new low of aiding sir kindle

r u really getting beat by junka and isx to a bloody pulp lmao??:facepalm:

 

and I don't know where that idiot morphine gets that but I hope he has the balls to start something so they can help us beat him down even though we r doing great look his buddies r already getting juked by us lmao :lol1::war:his dumb ass will sacrifice 4 building nations to cost us less then a tech deal in damage he is an idiot who cant do math lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

r u really getting beat by junka and isx to a bloody pulp lmao??:facepalm:

 

and I don't know where that idiot morphine gets that but I hope he has the balls to start something so they can help us beat him down even though we r doing great look his buddies r already getting juked by us lmao :lol1::war:his dumb ass will sacrifice 4 building nations to cost us less then a tech deal in damage he is an idiot who cant do math lol...

Hope I have the balls? I just called them out OWF. If they don't want to respond to me in game then I shall do it here. It's clear on their alliance aid page that they are sending you guys the aid. For example yesterday they sent a secret foreign aid package. You received a secret foreign aid package yesterday at the same time. 

 

Enjoy your beatdown fool

Edited by Morphine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Hope I have the balls? I just called them out OWF. If they don't want to respond to me in game then I shall do it here. It's clear on their alliance aid page that they are sending you guys the aid. For example yesterday they sent a secret foreign aid package. You received a secret foreign aid package yesterday at the same time. 

 

Enjoy your beatdown fool

Lmao keep crying for me baby:lol1:keep getting ur nations rekt because u can't do math idiot u think anyone is scared of u? That's so cute. U dance for us lacky:gun:u talk too much lol did u enjoy all ur beat downs? Now keep rage crying tears of rage r funny we all just watch u and laugh joke:lol1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Lmao keep crying for me baby:lol1:keep getting ur nations rekt because u can't do math idiot u think anyone is scared of u? That's so cute. U dance for us lacky:gun:u talk too much lol did u enjoy all ur beat downs? Now keep rage crying tears of rage r funny we all just watch u and laugh joke:lol1:

Nobody's crying except for you lol 

 

I'm having fun. Bring it. Oh wait after this you will be about 12k outta range for me.

Edited by Morphine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Nobody's crying except for you lol 

 

I'm having fun. Bring it. Oh wait after this you will be about 12k outta range for me.

Aww baby don't worry if u run from me their r plenty in my range lol I don't expect much from a coward like u lol just keep obsessing and crying and I promise u tons of war for ur tears. Feel better now little baby cryer lmao??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Aww baby don't worry if u run from me their r plenty in my range lol I don't expect much from a coward like u lol just keep obsessing and crying and I promise u tons of war for ur tears. Feel better now little baby cryer lmao??

 

You and sir kindle lost all credibility after you fled to peace mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's really easy to note that I haven't really lost much of anything to SNX on top of the fact that tywin is too broke to buy planes 

 

It's also irrelevant to this war. Funny how you keep calling for people to stop derailing but you can't stay on topic. I asked if FAN was aiding Sir kindle and you bring in entirely unrelated wars. 

Edited by Neo Uruk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I think it's really easy to note that I haven't really lost much of anything to SNX on top of the fact that tywin is too broke to buy planes 

 

It's also irrelevant to this war. Funny how you keep calling for people to stop derailing but you can't stay on topic. I asked if FAN was aiding Sir kindle and you bring in entirely unrelated wars. 

He's afraid now that his "infinite aid" is going to run out. Let me remind him that not even a month ago I had kindle down to $2. If it wasn't for FAN, he would've been gone by now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, I remember when Kindle decided to attack me.  What a waste that guy is.  I still have him, and his AA, on my list.  I haven't really done any nation building in about 4 years, but when Kindle grows some big boy pants, I'll return the favor.

 

EDIT: to clarify, I stomped his pathetic nation into the ground, while fighting 2 other nations, and not giving enough !@#$% to come fight every day (pretty sure I missed app. 1/2 of the updates)

Edited by smurthwaite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

You and sir kindle lost all credibility after you fled to peace mode

u lost all credibility when u rage quit and deleted ur nation in the middle of war and left animalz on the battlefield coward roflmao:lol1::facepalm:then it has just gone down from there:war:im having fun beating u to pieces lmao:gun:so happy you made it forever!!!!

 

54 minutes ago, Morphine said:

He's afraid now that his "infinite aid" is going to run out. Let me remind him that not even a month ago I had kindle down to $2. If it wasn't for FAN, he would've been gone by now. 

awwwww look at the little baby making excuses. if this if that roflmao:lol1:what will be ur excuse next month and the month after that roflmao:facepalm:i am excited to see what u come up with every month baby crier how many excuses u will make for ur nations burning!!:gun:cry baby coward thinks he is tough lmao ur just like mc sauce a cry baby coward and we just laugh at u:awesome:look at u 2 idiots u really think ur important or matter?? ur alliances suck especially mc nuggets lol u can never beat us and now we will just attack u and anyone we can get our hands on in ur alliance because ur a liar cry baby who cheap shot us:frantic::facepalm:u couldn't beat kindle even when he was fighting 5 guys u r a joke look at urself:facepalm::lol1:u will never win and now u have us to mess with ur men forever I cant wait will be fun when u guys go to war with whoever we will have even more cash!!!ur a loser and u lost before u started idiot I hope ur friends who r being destroyed r crying to u as much as u cry to me:awesome:u r a cheap endless supply of entertainment idiot u start what u cant finish what cant be finished now lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

I think it's really easy to note that I haven't really lost much of anything to SNX on top of the fact that tywin is too broke to buy planes 

 

*Cost of 40 infra from 960 to 1000 (2x air attacks per day): $315,000

*Cost of 40 spies (2x spy attacks per day): $4,000,000

 

I win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...