The End Game of Sir Kindle

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle is up against 6 nations now, with no trades due to sanctions and still not breaking a sweat? Seems he's a much better fighter than many have been giving him credit for, if it takes six nations & him being sanctioned to even put up a fight against him. This won't be end the of Sir Kindle, he's a fighter. Also with people making all these threads about it him in order to try creating drama, seems like its not him who's being a drama queen or throwing a tantrum. He seems to be taking on whatever odds come his way without complaint or making a scene out of it.

29 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You can't break the unbreakable. I don't see why he would suddenly stop getting votes on Brown either, even if I'm uninvolved. He's still a Senator on Brown with a lot of supporters. Him being an original LPC signatory makes him legit to carry on the torch if he chooses, he's also upheld the principles of not being first to use sanctions in any conflict; which i find respectable.

So even if he can be a loose cannon at times, he never was with his senate seat. So I don't see why he would suddenly have people stop voting for him when he's never abused his seat. Also unlike what I did, he doesn't touch other people's sanctions. So he's stable Senator on Brown & I doubt his friends on Brown will let him loose his Senate Seat; when they know what that would mean.

Also even if he's lost 5k NS, he's outdamaging at least half his current opponents. All it takes is one aid package to allow him to jump back up where can buy nukes again; so just letting 1 aid package slip by and he's rebuilt all the damage done. So you have your work cut out for you if you think you can easily remove him from the Senate. At the very least, he's holding his ground.

Wow I agree with this wall of text...:laugh: Free Sir Kindle!!!:ph34r:

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following Junka's lead and backpedaling when your point is proven to be bunk, are we Methrage? First Sir Kindle isn't breaking a sweat but now when it's shown that's he's struggling he's simply 'holding his own'? :rolleyes:

I don't have my work cut out for me at all when it comes to removing his presence from senate. RUKUNU intends on running a more stable individual and that's all that matters.

That the sole Sir Kindle sympathizers are Junka and Methrage or of their ilk is every bit fitting as it is amusing.

Edited by SirWilliam

55 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Following Junka's lead and backpedaling when your point is proven to be bunk, are we Methrage? First Sir Kindle isn't breaking a sweat but now when it's shown that's he's struggling he's simply 'holding his own'? :rolleyes:

I don't have my work cut out for me at all when it comes to removing his presence from senate. RUKUNU intends on running a more stable individual and that's all that matters.

That the sole Sir Kindle sympathizers are Junka, Methrage, and the traitorous Stonewall is every bit fitting as it is amusing.

You obviously haven't been comprehending a lot of what has been said to you and are mistaking people pointing out your lack of forethought for sympathy for kindle.

Edited by Galerion

19 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Its going to be hard to get him to quit or apologize but he must know animalz is not his own personal army and we answer to rukunu and just because he gets mad doesn't mean we should all have to suffer I had fun times too with him and wish him the best but if he won't listen to rukunu and hurt the alliance with his actions then he had to go he can't just attack alliances because he is mad y did he even attack kattagat nobody knows lmao seriously lol

Kindle has a very long history of doing just that, and I've known him to use aNiMaLz as his personal army since at least 2014. Not to mention his immaturity in PMs and public forums although he isn't the only one. 

Eliminating him from the AA was the best decision RUKUNU could have possibly made ever. This will have lasting (and positive) effects on aNiMaLz.  

6 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

That the sole Sir Kindle sympathizers are Junka, Methrage, and the traitorous Stonewall is every bit fitting as it is amusing.

You claimed he was struggling, but it didn't look that way to me at all. However the very least he's holding his ground, doesn't mean he's not breaking a sweat. So I don't see a back pedal there at all. Clearly you don't understand English very well if you think "At the very least" means "He's simply".

I guess I'll teach you something new 

At the very least, he's holding his ground: This would means at the base minimum he's holding his ground or better. (So that wouldn't mean he's not breaking a sweat; it could even go as far as to mean he's winning. Since it doesn't put a cap on how good he is doing.)

Him simply holding his own would mean he's still maintaining his position, even if he's on his own fighting currently.

So I don't see any back pedal, since what I said would mean at the bare minimum he's holding his ground with the possibility he's doing much better than that.

7 hours ago, Galerion said:

You obviously haven't been comprehending a lot of what has been said to you and are mistaking people pointing out your lack of forethought for sympathy for kindle.

I'd ask you to bother reading the very thread you posted in where l acknowledged early on the possibility of ramifications (minor as they may be) but I realize that may just be too much to ask of you.

Either way, when it's a very specific group with little credibility and an obvious agenda opining a certain way it's quite easy to dismiss outright.  ;)

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

-snip-

You were wrong? Got it. :)

Edited by SirWilliam
typo

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You were wrong to provoke Sir Kindle? Got it, guess you can leave him alone now.:P

How dare I, like others, receive an unsolicited and threatening PM before having my membership declared on. Quite the provocateur I am! :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

How dare I, like others, receive an unsolicited and threatening PM before having my membership declared on. Quite the provocateur I am! :rolleyes:

How dare I pull the same stunt you did in an ironic manner, where you snipped my post after being shown to be wrong & claiming the opposite.;)

I don't even know how your thing with Sir Kindle started, but clearly you were wrong regarding what I what I said & portrayed the opposite with your snippet. So just pulling a similar stunt on yourself.:P

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum
Vote Sir Kindle for Brown Senate! #FreeSirKindle

Just now, SirWilliam said:

Yet you won't shut up about this. Typical Methrage. :rolleyes:

Maybe I would I would have lost interest in thread long ago if you didn't keep bringing me up, while misrepresenting my statements and such. Have fun with your sanction war thing though. There is still a clear difference between saying "At the very least, he's holding his ground" and "Him simply holding his own"; regardless you being unwilling to admit you were wrong on that.:P

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

Either way, when it's a very specific group with little credibility and an obvious agenda

That's rich

>ISX defeats methrage's old nation and takes over LPCN

>Kashmir invites itself to brown without consulting ISX

>Runs a crappy senator and gets mad when we rank him an F

>Supports AM roguery and aggression against ISX

Anyway I will continue to munch popcorn as Kashmir gets to deal with a rogue senator for an entire month.

:popcorn:

Edited by Immortan Junka

The fact new parties to brown don't take you seriously enough to consult let alone simply reach out to you proves that you lack any type of credibility. The fact you continue to label a functional alliance waging a justified war against you rogues proves it further. ;)

Can't wait to see what misfortune befalls you next (will it be another war or another treaty cancellation?). Hope there's enough popcorn for the both of us!

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

In the world of SirWilliam this isn't roguery :rolleyes:

No, I said AM aren't rogues. Supporting roguery does not a rogue one make.

Sorry, that's neither my world nor my interpretation, that's CN's as backed by years upon years of precedent (reflected in that Wiki definition). Eat crow. :)

13 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

"consult isx" that's about the funniest thing I've seen in this thread.

Indeed, he doesn't possess a needlessly, ridiculously inflated ego or anything...

It shouldnt be a surprise that we call our war with AM the Third War on Terror when Apocalypse Meow govt not only supported roguery but took part in direct attacks against ISX from a rogue AA while protected by AM.

This is what makes Sir William crying for sanctions against Sir Kindle so funny, because he has called these rogue actions against ISX "justified."

Edited by Immortan Junka

Make no mistake: The Freehold doesn't support roguery.  I sanctioned Kindle, after all.

However, PZI/perma-warring him does seem extreme.  If we did that to every person who rubbed people the wrong way, well, we wouldn't have a Planet.

There are too few people who actively care about Bob anymore to get rid of someone, anyone.