The End Game of Sir Kindle

He's always been a drama queen, always tantruming when he doesn't get his way. His bed wetting problem doesn't even allow him to respond on here anymore.

He claims to have fought the most wars in CN, but that's not much of a prize if you're just lying on your back, taking it, and flopping like a fish.

We ask that those voting for Sir Kindle to stop- vote another animalz rep, for example the Great War Lord, Rukunu, for all I care, just not him. And if you want tech, message me in game, we are much more reliable than that scum.

Monsters Inc declares a perma war on Sir Kindle. Game over bud.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kattegat (Kashmir) has recently received considerable attention from this Sir Kindle by means of unsolicited insults and declarations against our membership.

RUKUNU, to his credit as a rational, cooperative alliance leader, immediately removed and banned the belligerent from the aNiMaLz AA. For that he has our gratitude.

Sir Kindle, now operating as a rogue, has been dealt with as such: By being sanctioned (increasingly across the various spheres). We thank those of you that have granted the requests and bite our thumbs at those who have declined them.

Edited by SirWilliam
typo

7 hours ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Wow, I've been saying this for years. Should have listened to me. 

Also, I've messaged you LH.

He's a real !@#$%r

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

If you guys don't consider him a good fighter, I would think handling him without needing the help of sanctions should be possible. With Kattegat is requesting him sanctioned first, I think made Sir Kindle hitting back with a sanction look like a measured response to that (Considering Sir Kindle could have 5 times that many in place at any given moment).

So I'm not sure what brought this on, but it seems like a poor decision on the part of Kattegat to escalate a sanction war with a sitting Senator on the same color their alliance is based.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

17 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you guys don't consider him a good fighter, I would think handling him without needing the help of sanctions should be possible. With Kattegat is requesting him sanctioned first, I think made Sir Kindle hitting back with a sanction look like a measured response to that (Considering Sir Kindle could have 5 times that many in place at any given moment).

So I'm not sure what brought this on, but it seems like a poor decision on the part of Kattegat to escalate a sanction war with a sitting Senator on the same color their alliance is based.

Check the timeline?

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Check the timeline?

Requesting somebody else place a sanction for you I don't find much different than placing it yourself. So even if Sir Kindle sanctioned SirWilliam before the SirWilliam placed a sanction with his own hands, it looks like he requested others sanction Sir Kindle for him. So even if they didn't want to get their hands dirty doing it directly; they got someone else to turn it into a sanction ordeal. Or at least that is what it looks like to me from the timeline. (I don't believe you guys would randomly sanction Sir Kindle & blame Kattegat; had they not actually requested it). Sanctioning EaTuMuP would have been pointless, so it looks like instead he retaliated against the one who requested. Although he still only placed one sanction in response, so seems an unnecessary escalation to request him sanctioned everywhere instead of trying to deescalate it away from sanctions being used; when this Senate Cycle has only just begun & Sir Kindle will have a seat for quite a while.

Up until this point Sir Kindle hasn't used his seat to sanction anyone and from the timeline he only did it here in response to being sanctioned; however there is little reason for him to show restraint in usage of his seat when its escalated to this point and having Perma-War declared on him. Maybe there is something further back in the timeline I'm missing, but it looks like this matter could have been easily been settled without anyone getting sanctioned.

New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) Gladius (Samwise)

team_Green.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid Nuke Rogue - Kattegat Request
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) Creepville (Steve Buscemi)

team_Maroon.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid An Actual Nuke Rogue, Kat Rqst
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) Nord Belkan Republic(razgriz24)

team_Pink.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid tsk tsk tsk
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) TKE Nation (The Warrior)

team_Orange.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid Roguery
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) OoogaBoooga (Waltar)

team_Purple.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid Kattegut request- rogue nation
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) B 2the AnK (icheliebebrad)

team_Black.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid Kattegat request (rogue)
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) Silay (Maegor)

team_White.gif

8/3/2017 Trade & Aid Kattegat request
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) Blissfields (SirWilliam)

team_Brown.gif

8/2/2017 Trade & Aid Rogue
Blissfields (SirWilliam) New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle)

team_Brown.gif

8/2/2017 Trade & Aid A general dispute
New American Kingdom (Sir Kindle) EatemVille (EaTeMuP)

team_Blue.gif

8/2/2017 Trade & Aid

Rogue - Kattegat request

Sir Kindle is one who would throw around terms like perma war. 

His removal is a welcome change and the end of a very dark era in aNiMaLz. And a sign of maturity in their leadership. 

I will seek to reset my relations with them, let bygones be bygones. 

38 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Perma war seems extreme IMO and killing Sir Kindle ends any good vibrations I had for Animalz...:ph34r:

Me and Stonewall agreeing on something isn't something you see everyday. Although as long as enough aNiMaLz keep voting Sir Kindle, he can't be wiped out. As long as there is one color you're not sanctioned on or can get them removed; killing someone off completely is impossible. Although I imagine they'll likely go at some rounds, then this Perma-War thing will be over.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle has never perma-warred anyone, but If we include people who ragequit whenever they lose a war, the same can be said about almost anyone who's won any wars.

Than what was the whole GOONS thing all about? Enlighten me. 

Was that not a perma war that SirK participated in? 

When someone attacks my AA, then says that they will "turn up the heat" if I don't join them I don't assume they are collecting for charity.  

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

His removal is a welcome change and the end of a very dark era in aNiMaLz. And a sign of maturity in their leadership. 

I think you're onto something here.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

I don't have a dog in this, nor really get what the whole issue is. But I would say in a dying world we shouldn't be perma-warring anyone... 

Sir Kindle is a whopping 3k NS, it's not like you can bop him on the head and he'll learn his lesson.

Our intentions are to keep him flat, blackballed, publicly embarrassed, and bored- until the day he seeks to apologize to all of CN, or tantrum off. Either way, the outcome is desirable.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I care very, very little that I don't have your approval, Methrage. If you don't like the sanctions so much there's plenty you can do other than bellyache.

Sir Kindle fits the very definition of a nuclear rogue so his sanction on brown and elsewhere is 100% justified (numerous senators and their alliances agree). I, on the other, have done nothing here beyond protect my alliance from unwarranted aggression so the same can't be said of my sanctioning. I'm not playing victim, mind you; I was well aware of what I was doing as well as the potential consequences. But that's the reality.

Don't cross your wires for that matter, I've not called into question his war abilities (although declaring on non-nuclear nations was terribly underwhelming on his part). For that matter I've not pledged perma-war from our end (my apologies for crashing this thread but I didn't see the need to create an entirely new one).

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think you're onto something here.

Sir Kindle is a whopping 3k NS, it's not like you can bop him on the head and he'll learn his lesson...

Our intentions are to keep him flat and bored, until the day he seeks to apologize to all of CN or pull a Gh0s7 

Its going to be hard to get him to quit or apologize but he must know animalz is not his own personal army and we answer to rukunu and just because he gets mad doesn't mean we should all have to suffer I had fun times too with him and wish him the best but if he won't listen to rukunu and hurt the alliance with his actions then he had to go he can't just attack alliances because he is mad y did he even attack kattagat nobody knows lmao seriously lol

I am compelling a list of apologies, if Sir Kindle owes you an apology, please message me or add it below. These are the ones I am aware of:

1. Apologize for sanctioning Sir William and declaring war on Kashmir's non-nuclear nations.

2. Apologize to me for telling me to "shut my whore mouth" and to "bow to me" out-of-the-blue- upon coming back from retirement. Whilst also making threats agaisnt M Inc.

3. Engaging in the nuclear slaughter of non nuclear nations in The Prussian Confederation, and then waving your dick around.

4. Sending Franz hollow threats.

5. Sending Sir Kiloist ass hat messages. And for threatening Atlas, and then GATO.

And threatening perma war.

6. Having a sick obsession with KoRT.

7. Attempting to get GOONs to delete their nations and attempting perma war.

8. Making up a stupid "most declared wars" banner like anyone gives a $%&@. See Attachment 1, where actually parades himself for the amounts of times he's been plugged:

Attachment 1:

image.png

9. Waging war with no war chests and then trying to spend other people's money.

10. Giving RUKUNU a bad reputation and smearing the animalz brand.

11. Tapping out during the Monster Mash war.

12. Being a tech scammer.

Recently added, per request:

13. Making threats against Argent and then wanting to sign with Argent and then making more threats against Argent.

14. Apologize to the brown sphere for embarrassing the brown sphere.

15. Over-playing the victim card.

16. Sending messages and then blocking the recipient like a little school girl.

Attachment 2, where's he's festering like a school girl:

Attachment 2:

image.png

Attachment 3, where he's blocks you after he sends a message, like a school girl.

Attachment 3:

image.png

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

18 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I care very, very little that I don't have your approval, Methrage. If you don't like the sanctions so much there's plenty you can do other than bellyache.

Sir Kindle fits the very definition of a nuclear rogue so his sanction on brown and elsewhere is 100% justified (numerous senators and their alliances agree). I, on the other, have done nothing here beyond protect my alliance from unwarranted aggression so the same can't be said of my sanctioning. I'm not playing victim, mind you; I was well aware of what I was doing as well as the potential consequences. But that's the reality.

Don't cross your wires for that matter, I've not called into question his war abilities (although declaring on non-nuclear nations was terribly underwhelming on his part). For that matter I've not pledged perma-war from our end (my apologies for crashing this thread but I didn't see the need to create an entirely new one).

I was just giving advice, seems a sanction war with one nation harms your alliance much more than its worth. 

Now even if he's ZI & broke eventually, he can cause your alliance more harm with sanctions than he could have fighting you guys. Although your call to escalate it to include sanctions, although giving him the excuse needed to sanction you I think only boosts how much he can damage you guys. Your entire alliance can be hit with a sanction at least once before the month is up.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I was just giving advice, seems a sanction war with one nation harms your alliance much more than its worth. 

Now even if he's ZI & broke eventually, he can cause your alliance more harm with sanctions than he could have fighting you guys. Although your call to escalate it to include sanctions, although giving him the excuse needed to sanction you I think only boosts how much he can damage you guys. Your entire alliance can be hit with a sanction at least once before the month is up.

I mean if anything that sounds like it'd legitimize everything they're getting heaped on them in addition to proving they were a mistake to begin with.

The sanctions on my membership will be removed in three days; they'll resume trading and all parties involved will be no worse for wear (it's just three days after all).

Sir Kindle, on the other hand, will be at war for the foreseeable future without trades. Senate reset after next he won't even have the ability to sanction. That's not to mention terms levied on him will only increase in number and severity as he keeps this up.

A matter of perspective really. In the long run he's hurting himself more than others.  :)

Edited by SirWilliam

8 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

The sanctions on my membership will be removed in three days; they'll resume trading and all parties involved will be no worse for wear (it's just three days after all).

Sir Kindle, on the other hand, will be at war for the foreseeable future without trades. Senate reset after next he won't even have the ability to sanction. That's not to mention terms levied on him will only increase in number and severity as he keeps this up.

A matter of perspective really. In the long run he's hurting himself more than others.  :)

Its not like he can't send out secret trade request right after removing his sanctions, at which point the sanctions will just be a minor annoyance with him having a 3 day gap between being able to send and receive aid requests.

I remember back when Atlas started a sanction war with me when I was Senator while in the middle of a war with others, it was only a minor inconvenience & didn't have much impact at all.