Jump to content

Recommended Posts

bannergato.png

 

 

So our elections just ended - This is going to be an extremely interesting time. Clearly, the tequila and non-stop partying got to us this go because there is literally no excuse for the results of said election. We actually realized we were doomed from the start and gathered at a bar to watch the results roll in.

 

We take this time to formally apologize for such a mistake. In fact, we can verify this was our reaction the moment that we realized the joke went to far. Also since I am terrible at formatting these things... We apologize for that too.

 

544465c8064bcd409b2203e0105c73d2.jpg

 

 

The Results:

Assembly Chairman - Sir Kiloist tequila-cat-cuca-montoya.jpg

Deputy Assembly Chairman - Alexio15 17hk0w.jpg

 

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Crv24 BsiKA5MIQAAET7A.jpg

 

Minister of Domestic Affairs - Overlord Wes sexy-cat_o_2894867.jpg

 

Minister of Defence (note the correct spelling Yanks) - Tevron 49ef846dc93c67358f8133300c12ef92.jpg

 

You thought we were terrible last time... Ha!

 

We here at GATO are like 99.99999999% sure this election and announcement is a pretty valid CB. We’ve all bought 50 cruise missiles to ward off those evil doers.

 

Below is a showing of our magnificent weapons testing

 

2017-08-02-19-17-01-.jpg

 

 

P.S. We got some flak for a lack of Dre4m last time so we asked for him to make an appearance he simply responded, “Get off my lawn”.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see you still kicking GATO.  Congrats to those elected.  I remember a day long long ago when GATO had over a thousand members.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kilo as AC is the most valid CB in quite sometime, we deserve another Viceroy.

 

o/ GATO

o/ WAE 

Edited by Masterchief777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stealing RIA's cruise missile tactics is a CB ;). If Tevron wants any more of RIA's military strategies send him over to have a chat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao yall $%&@ed up for this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o/ Gato, With Kilo and Alexio in charge, what could go wrong? ;) Haha in all seriousness, awesome lineup.

 

 

@The Big Bad I too remember those days, then again all the big boys once had many more members. Shoot the small alliances all had like 50 members. Planet Bob is in its Twilight, lets have some fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

o/ Gato, With Kilo and Alexio in charge, what could go wrong? ;) Haha in all seriousness, awesome lineup.

 

 

@The Big Bad I too remember those days, then again all the big boys once had many more members. Shoot the small alliances all had like 50 members. Planet Bob is in its Twilight, lets have some fun!

Pfft I was running last term looks like a back and forth between me crv and Kiloist.

 

In all seriousness though we are ****ed well done guys well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

o/ Gato, With Kilo and Alexio in charge, what could go wrong? ;) Haha in all seriousness, awesome lineup.

 

 

@The Big Bad I too remember those days, then again all the big boys once had many more members. Shoot the small alliances all had like 50 members. Planet Bob is in its Twilight, lets have some fun!

Yeah a mediums sized alliance had 300 members.  Although to be honest those huge alliances were never able to operate at any level of efficiency. Getting a 1000 members to get ready and go to war was impossible.  I bet GATO is more effective at war now then it was then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2017 at 4:43 PM, The Big Bad said:

Yeah a mediums sized alliance had 300 members.  Although to be honest those huge alliances were never able to operate at any level of efficiency. Getting a 1000 members to get ready and go to war was impossible.  I bet GATO is more effective at war now then it was then. 

I dunno about more effective.

 

Geez, nostalgia. GATO at our membership peak was basically a political warzone inside the walls. We only agreed to the basics. Everything else was up for debate. For a while, I felt like we were just a training ground for Pacificans given that so many Ministers or ACs converted to them over time. Hell, Letum was AC of GATO and ended up being Emperor of NPO later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DragonsPhyre said:

I dunno about more effective.

 

Geez, nostalgia. GATO at our membership peak was basically a political warzone inside the walls. We only agreed to the basics. Everything else was up for debate. For a while, I felt like we were just a training ground for Pacificans given that so many Ministers or ACs converted to them over time. Hell, Letum was AC of GATO and ended up being Emperor of NPO later.

The entire League was so slow to do anything but, GATO moved at a glacial pace.  I was CDS back then and when we left after GW2 to form COLD the TPF we vowed to never have a democracy.  Still those were some fun times when more nations than exist on all of Planet Bob now would lumber into massive non nuclear wars.  Their were probably a half dozen alliances back then that had more nations than the entire Occulus Bloc today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

!@#$, even Q probably had more nations than this whole planet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×