The Seven Kingdoms Disbandment

I will keep this short and sweet.

Its been a long and good run, but as of now, TSK is officially no longer. Our disbandment has been put off for a long time. We've been a shell of our former selves playing a dead game. It would continue to be a dis-service if we continued. 

We thank our allies, The Dark Templar, Umbrella, The Order of the Paradox, Pirates of the Parrot Order and Alpha Wolves. 

Umbrella, one of our older and most active allies have graciously opened their doors to any of us who wish to join them.

Signed,

Comrade General - King of The Seven Kingdoms

I've never interacted much with you guys which I can recall, but never had any issues with you either and wish you guys well. I consider Umbrella among our good friends, so I think they are a quality alliance and good choice for those looking to join a bigger alliance. Aevum isn't very big since I don't actively recruit, but I also welcome any of you to join who might be interested in joining a smaller alliance; with a lot of potential for advancement for those interested in taking on active roles to help grow our alliance.

Although I'm not one to back down from a war if sufficiently provoked, so we're only interested in members who don't mind the occasional war & winning. Willingness to become an effective fighter (If not already) & fight when asked are 2 very important qualities for any of our members to have.

Good luck wherever you guys end up, hopefully you all end up finding alliances which suit you and you can reach your full potential in.