Should I End My Nation?

On 8/1/2017 at 9:56 AM, KingOfTheNorth said:

I was attacked for being an applicant of an alliance. :( I was barely 30 something days old. Now my nation is in ruins and I cannot pay my bills. Should I just end the nation and start over? Is there life after a nation's death? Can this be nation salvaged? Opinions please.

At your size any damage you could have taken can get replaced with a single round of tech dealing.

On 8/1/2017 at 7:56 AM, KingOfTheNorth said:

I was attacked for being an applicant of an alliance. :( I was barely 30 something days old. Now my nation is in ruins and I cannot pay my bills. Should I just end the nation and start over? Is there life after a nation's death? Can this be nation salvaged? Opinions please.

What Mogar said. Also, keep in mind The Templar Knights are at war, and anyone on their AA is fair game to be hit. Even if you were never an official member. I can't say with any certainty right now whether or not leaving TTK will prevent you from being targeted. But for now, I'd just do some tech deals and rebuild. 

Sorry to hear your predicament, alliance affairs amass all of custard. Use this time to evaluate where you've been the last 40 days. You were going a little slow by the historical charts. It's definitely more important to grasp how to grow and one aid package will fix your situation, there's no point running from that.

You're just going to associate with an alliance again right? - then you need get into the economy - and even if you can't find foolproof protection, learn from their guides and members. It's a bit of a draw which alliance you pick, so think about the values you commodity. Find someone who will pay you $6 Million to join their trade circle. You can also get $6 Million to send back 100 tech in 10 days, but you probably need an alliance protection. 100 tech costs $2.25 Million.

• 4 years later...

No Cyber Nations has barely 2000 nations , Tournament edition 103 , well well well. If you want to end yours , you can start it all over again , you have a NIL chance of being attacked by somebody in Cyber Nations, because of the 2000 players , only some 100-200 will be online , once a month. You don't need to give up on C.Nations. It's been barely a month since I created my under developed nation , but still I have confidence in myself that I will change my nation into a developed one over time.