• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I'll take two.

Defending these dirty, filthy plotters, is despicable.

Be like NADC and crawl back to your hole.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

It's hard to defend one side or the other when a CB isn't clear.

I might be insane, but I'm pretty sure somewhere in this thread, someone pointed out the fact 2/3rd's of the active World is defending our side, so I mean, you can stand on the sidelines?

8 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Okay. CB is still not posted though. 

I disputed someone saying it was. At least someone has been clear in this thread.

The CB has already been posted (Plotting against Oculus), they just haven't posted the proof. You could always activate your treaty with TTK if you don't believe them, but I think they've been pretty clear on the reasons for the war.

16 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Does it really matter, as long as Oculus knows?  I think that is all that really matters here.

Lmfao. So is the CB laid out or not? 

The little Ghost chode did something while he was(?) in TTK? I'm still unclear because it's unclear. That's literally all I've been saying this whole time. 

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The CB has already been posted (Plotting against Oculus), they just haven't posted the proof. You could always activate your treaty with TTK if you don't believe them, but I think they've been pretty clear on the reasons for the war.

That an ex-member plotted, supposedly... You are just trolling because of personal issues... sorry man...

4 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Lmfao. So is the CB laid out or not? 

The little Ghost chode did something while he was(?) in TTK? I'm still unclear because it's unclear. That's literally all I've been saying this whole time. 

No one is at your beck-n-call. 

9 hours ago, Morphine said:

Have you met AM?

yeah

not quite budding scholars

3.) Everyone who was so damn certain that Oculus would turn on itself inside a year, suck it. It's been nearly two years and we're still cruising. We didn't form the thing on a lark; we put in the work and made sure everyone was committed. 

ok hear me out

nobody else gives a remote hot $%&@ so it's hard to muster up the energy to argue with the couple dozen people that actually matter

Edited by Neo Uruk

9 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

It's hard to defend one side or the other when a CB isn't clear.

It is clear that it is Plotting against Oculus and together with the other thread; should the evidence be posted then that would no longer afford the plotters the opportunity to confess their sins privately before further action is taken.

4 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

So no one is required to post a clear CB. 

We've covered that. 

Typically that sort of info acquired was leaked. It would be pretty stupid to show all of CN, and risk exposing the leaker.

Oculus was very clear about the CB of the war. What you're asking is for the nitty gritty details and you're not going to get them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You know it is the attacked alliance that activates a defensive treaty, and not their ally defending them right?

I for one am very happy with my correspondence with all of TTK's allies currently, so no complaints from me. 

Just now, Galerion said:

It is clear that it is Plotting against Oculus and together with the other thread; should the evidence be posted then that would no longer afford the plotters the opportunity to confess their sins privately before further action is taken.

Oh good. This one is here to further my point. 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Typically that sort of info is leaked. It would be pretty stupid to show all of CN and expose the leaker.

So it would be stupid to post a clear CB.

Your words. Clearly contradicting your words that the CB was clear. I've only been saying that it is, in fact, not, this entire time. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Blackatron said:

You know it is the attacked alliance that activates a defensive treaty, and not their ally defending them right?

I for one am very happy with my correspondence with all of TTK's allies currently, so no complaints from me. 

So when can we expect more pixels to make go boom?

Your slots are getting p. full.

5 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

So it would be stupid to post a clear CB.

Your words. Clearly contradicting your words that the CB was clear. I've only been saying that it is, in fact, not, this entire time. 

Thank you. 

You're hopeless