Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wiccan high priest said:

You stand a better chance of getting a blow job from a pitbull before that happens.

 

Done a lot of research on that have ya?  Well whatever floats your boat.  Anyway as I was saying,

TTK is a whorehouse... where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers... are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Three thoughts, two related and one unrelated:

 

1.) Gotta keep your scheming a little more subtle, Ghost. 

2.) I'm always a fan of kicking the hell out of TTK. See you after the initial round of wars expire. 

3.) Everyone who was so damn certain that Oculus would turn on itself inside a year, suck it. It's been nearly two years and we're still cruising. We didn't form the thing on a lark; we put in the work and made sure everyone was committed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, eejack said:

So about 1050 nations vs 50.

 

One quarter of the remaining nations vs The Templar Knights.

 

Ran out of puppies to kick?

 

 

Wow never thought i'd get support from OG.... I remember when OG were the ones being kicked from Citadel for supporting the hegemony.... Funny when you finally face it huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

Move along, you shmuck. A civilized bloc is bringing back clear, non-fabricated CBs, and well deserved justice. Something this world needs more of.

 

Finally a bloc that holds the guilty accountable.

 

 

But...he literally asked for clarification of the CB, meaning the CB was not clear...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

Condemned parties will usually find anything to postpone their suffering. 

 

Okay, cool. 

 

CB is still unclear. 

 

As Grub said, at least folks used to try to post CBs. Even if it's all made up, including the logs, post something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

CB is still unclear. 

 

As Grub said, at least folks used to try to post CBs. Even if it's all made up, including the logs, post something. 

 

I mean, we really don't have to.

 

We have all the proof that was needed for Oculus to roll out, and the information was shared with those that matter. The rest of you can either accept it, or come in and give us additional targets. Either is fine with me, though I'm sure most of the memberships of the Oculus Bloc would prefer you came in. They're hungry for land/tech.

Edited by DeathAdder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

 

I mean, we really don't have to.

 

We have all the proof that was needed for Oculus to roll out, and the information was shared with those that matter. The rest of you can either accept it, or come in and give us additional targets. Either is fine with me, though I'm sure most of the memberships of the Oculus Bloc would prefer you came in. They're hungry for land/tech.

 

no you have proof that an ex-member may have plotted... he quit our alliance and posted such in our membership channels, you could have diplomatically checked on this, but you didn't want to... so you know, lets war! ZI here I come!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

 

I mean, we really don't have to.

 

We have all the proof that was needed for Oculus to roll out, and the information was shared with those that matter. The rest of you can either accept it, or come in and give us additional targets. Either is fine with me, though I'm sure most of the memberships of the Oculus Bloc would prefer you came in. They're hungry for land/tech.

 

No, you certainly don't have to, but I am certainly allowed to quote others and tell them they're wrong when they say your CB was clearly posted. That's all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MaineGOP said:

 

no you have proof that an ex-member may have plotted... he quit our alliance and posted such in our membership channels, you could have diplomatically checked on this, but you didn't want to... so you know, lets war! ZI here I come!

 

You can grovel before my Emperor to argue your case. I'm just here to level your alliance.

 

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

 

No, you certainly don't have to, but I am certainly allowed to quote others and tell them they're wrong when they say your CB was clearly posted. That's all. 

 

Hear that? It's the sound of no one caring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DeathAdder said:

 

You can grovel before my Emperor to argue your case. I'm just here to level your alliance.

 

 

Hear that? It's the sound of no one caring.

 

 

Left for 8 years after we took out NPO and IRON, came back and the world never changed... such a shame... I'm having fun though, give me casualties!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...