• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record Gh0s7 actually did resign from TTK, when he hit ISX, a screenshot evidencing this was shared with Lord of Darkness. He was not demasked on Discord because there was no requirement to do it urgently (nothing remotely sensitive is discussed in areas to which he had access in peacetime), some time later he peaced out with his wars (or at least attempted to) and requested to rejoin TTK, TTK gov was still discussing this in private gov area when we were attacked.

Additionally regarding Gh0s7; he was a dual member of TTK and FTW for the past few months (during which he has spent the vast majority of the time on the TTK AA) and I have been aware that he has been conducting business for them. During this period 2 rulers have approached me regarding his activities whilst a member of TTK, those 2 are Junka and Methrage, about matters totally unrelated to "macro" politics. No one from any Oculus or Oculus allied AA ever approached myself or any other TTK government member with concerns about his actions.

That is all for now.

EDIT: 1 more thing (lol) I should specify that the "Blackatron's little helper" Discord role that Gh0s7 had existed to give him access to a couple of Discord embassies, to which most ordinary members don't have access, as general membership has little interest in FA.

Edited by Blackatron

10 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

During this period 2 rulers have approached me regarding his activities whilst a member of TTK, those 2 are Junka and Methrage, about matters totally unrelated to "macro" politics.

For the record ISX and TTK are roughly equal in size, I don't think my concerns should have been dismissed as micro drama when alot of seemingly disparate incidents rotate around Gh0s7.

5JUN17: Mogar attempts to bribe cubaquerida, an ISX client, to look the other way if we are rolled.

7JUN17: FTW downgrades ISX treaty per Gh0s7's instruction.

10JUN17: Ericsw123 (AM govt) declares support of Emperor Khan and attacks ISX. Morphine confirms AM will attack any ISX ally who assists.

Keep in mind, we still had the Alpha Wolves treaty, which was actually a mutual ally between AM and ISX, until it got cancelled later in the month (and replaced with a TTK treaty).

With Gh0s7's known ties to elements of Doomsphere, and dislike of alliances like ISX, Polar and NG, he was a liability and a loose cannon and bound to get into trouble with someone more politically powerful than ISX.

6 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

We are not gonna drain TTK completely. You're gonna turn for us. You'll be our slaves. You'll live for us. You'll eat bugs because we order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of Tech. You'll feed on the Tech of stray nations. You'll be our foot stool. And at our command, you'll lick the dog !@#$ from our boot heel. Since you'll be our dog, your new name will be 'Spot'. Welcome to slavery.

You stand a better chance of getting a blow job from a pitbull before that happens.

2 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

I think you are simply contradicting my statement in order to sound like a scholar

Care to provide an example when it was "better" over just more active?

At least since I've been here it's always been Side A posts DoW > Side B. denies > Micros/irrelevants pick sides for hopeful cookie points > Neutrals either laugh, condemn, comment "Remember when CN was better?" or all of the above.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, I'm not necessarily disagreeing. Just wondering when this supposed golden age of non-bs actually existed.

Probably when it wasn't 50:1 ns differences during wars, and closer to 2:3 at the most.

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Probably when it wasn't 50:1 ns differences during wars, and closer to 2:3 at the most.

Perhaps. I've heard tales of BS since the beginning, though, so I suppose it would also depend on one's definition and how salty with the World of Bob they are due to age.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Perhaps. I've heard tales of BS since the beginning, though, so I suppose it would also depend on one's definition and how salty with the World of Bob they are due to age.

Go spend 20 minutes on the wiki looking for more lopsided wars, I believe the http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NPO-Jarheads_War this was the last war that we could find with such unbalanced odds.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Go spend 20 minutes on the wiki looking for more lopsided wars, I believe the http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NPO-Jarheads_War this was the last war that we could find with such unbalanced odds.

Eh. I don't know Mogar. Even when you and I were fighting for more equalized wars no one besides a small few really wanted to do anything, so eventually, a new Hegemony rose in place of the old one... I can't really fault some of the larger and most active AA's in the World being at the top as a fault of anyones beyond the years of people who refused to do enough to compete with them.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I mean, I'm not necessarily disagreeing. Just wondering when this supposed golden age of non-bs actually existed.

I like to believe in a golden time, when men were men and CBs took effort.  An age where I could post almost endlessly being fed almost by the minute.  Alas those days are gone.  There is no room for the Trollmaster2000 anymore, no sooner does he fire up and the food runs out.  Likewise there is no room for a good CB anymore, people just don't put the effort into their schemes and machinations.  On this occasion however we do have a winner.  Someone was going to a lot of effort, most people on both sides of the ledger recognize that it was indeed happening, denial is of course a great defense and always will be.... until there is all those pesky logs.

I, for one, salute the now martyr ghos7 for his resolve and efforts so far.  The fact that someone so lacking in talent and natural ability was able to get as far with this as he did reflects on the general pathetic nature of you all.  Surely there is a leader worth following, surely there is a plan worth going ''all in'' on.  Maybe this was such a plan, maybe ghos7 was such a leader, but as usual the cat got out of the bag before it could be persuaded to be both alive and dead. 

Plot in secret, but remember the most important part of secrecy is the secret bit.

5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I like to believe in a golden time, when men were men and CBs took effort.  An age where I could post almost endlessly being fed almost by the minute.  Alas those days are gone.  There is no room for the Trollmaster2000 anymore, no sooner does he fire up and the food runs out.  Likewise there is no room for a good CB anymore, people just don't put the effort into their schemes and machinations. 

I just lack that faith, I'm afraid. I've read most of the old CB's that are still available to be found. Most were much better written than we see these days, and the denial was of course a lot better than these one-liner denials of "NUH-UH. YOU'RE JUST SALTY BECAUSE WE WON DESPITE SURRENDER!"

But when you cut away all the fancy words, it's still boils down to what it does today. One side starts !@#$%^&*, another side declares war with/without a fancy written CB (or any CB at all, in several cases), people point and laugh and/or condemn on the OWF...

Rinse, repeat. Throw in a Hegemony forming every now and again for a bit of flavor.

It's still a bland meal.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I just lack that faith, I'm afraid. I've read most of the old CB's that are still available to be found. Most were much better written than we see these days, and the denial was of course a lot better than these one-liner denials of "NUH-UH. YOU'RE JUST SALTY BECAUSE WE WON DESPITE SURRENDER!"

But when you cut away all the fancy words, it's still boils down to what it does today. One side starts !@#$%^&*, another side declares war with/without a fancy written CB (or any CB at all, in several cases), people point and laugh and/or condemn on the OWF...

Rinse, repeat. Throw in a Hegemony forming every now and again for a bit of flavor.

It's still a bland meal.

All the fancy words are what made it more than what it is now... After all diplomacy is what this was all about in the beginning.

Yeah, I'll give you that. So we come once again to my statement of:

20 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

no one besides a small few really wanted to do anything,

Over time, they just kept getting smaller. Now we're here.

Edited by DeathAdder