18 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I would have believed you if the same bloc had not fought the same opponent just a few months without a real CB (just like this one).

You do realise that this thread is abt Oculus war on TTK and not Ghos7 war against ISX while serving in AM?

He is constantly trying to derail threads to make it all about SNX and Junka

This is nothing at all to do with AM or SNX.. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

All I see in your complaint letter is the alleged stuff Ghos7 did. Also I don't see Ghos7 being part of TTK at the time of declare, he left TTK on 26th. Do you have actual proof that Ghos7 held membership of TTK as of 28th or when the this war was declared? Ghos7 also joined AM on 27th or 26th so why no declare against AM?
More importantly do you honestly believe that the alleged stuff Ghos7 did is the reason for

OSuB9Mg.png

9 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

We have got an update on CB. The great coalition bloc of Oculus has declared on TTK because somebody in TTK forgot to change Spectre's mask.

They won't forget again 

8 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Highly unlikely that was the reason, but it would have likely been seen as supportive evidence if that was indeed the case.

Yes I am just saying that because right now nothing better about Ghos7 alleged activities against Oculus is stated here nor any evidence of his membership status beyond his former Discord mask.

19 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Yes I am just saying that because right now nothing better about Ghos7 alleged activities against Oculus is stated here nor any evidence of his membership status beyond his former Discord mask.

The condemned do not have rights.

So let's recap.

Oculus goes after Maroon alliances in M3D because TTK and allies were "too stagnant" and deserved to die because we didn't make enough FA moves.

Post M3D, we make some FA optional treaties, now we're getting jumped for making FA moves (if anyone is to believe the OP here).

Now it's because a former member went rogue, but we're still liable. Makes sense.

Alright, let's do this again the multitude of Oculus users vs big bad 50 TTKers, you guys are sooooo cool!

So let us get this straight...

Oculus went to war with TTK because (based on a mask on Discord) they mistakenly believed that a player who they believed was working against them was a member of (or at least being aided and abetted by) TTK.

Well then it is all good. Just an unfortunate mistake. We will be happy with a simple apology and maybe some reparations for damages done.

I have no idea when the topic even happened but him getting exposed for faking !@#$ for CBs was amazing

He put so much more effort into that !@#$%^&* than this entire planet has in several years

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

I have no idea when the topic even happened but him getting exposed for faking !@#$ for CBs was amazing

He put so much more effort into that !@#$%^&* than this entire planet has in several years

You should really consider getting yourself into an alliance, Rey.