On 8/2/2017 at 7:42 PM, Mogar said:

this theory that RIA is somehow anti Polar and NG, when I have no issues with either, and am indirectly allied to both, and as such have no desire to see any harm come to either, considering it is entirely likely I'd end up fighting alongside them due to Fark and NoR, one alliance I have been allied to for a decade now, and one I have gotten to know intimately during the past several wars. I am curious to hear how wanting to reconcile the maroon team is somehow an anti NG move though, that ought to make for a wonderful washing machine tale.

I'm not trying to insinuate anything here but I don't think I've ever seen someone use the word "I" so many times to describe the will of their entire alliance......

Which just makes me question who exactly you're speaking for....

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I know you're still new in the brain, but it's generally accepted that government members can speak on behalf of their alliance.

Of course. I'm simply pointing out that there is no "I" in "we". An I here and there is perfectly normal, but the above statement sounds so incredibly self centered that not even anything from Junka or Metrage comes to mind as a comparison. I've governed an alliance before on Steve and I didn't even have to try to use the word "we". It just came naturally, because I knew it wasn't just "me". 

16 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Of course. I'm simply pointing out that there is no "I" in "we". An I here and there is perfectly normal, but the above statement sounds so incredibly self centered that not even anything from Junka or Metrage comes to mind as a comparison. I've governed an alliance before on Steve and I didn't even have to try to use the word "we". It just came naturally, because I knew it wasn't just "me". 

There is an I in team.  You just aren't looking at it correctly.

3 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

I'm not trying to insinuate anything here but I don't think I've ever seen someone use the word "I" so many times to describe the will of their entire alliance......

Which just makes me question who exactly you're speaking for....

I direct my alliance's FA, and while I cannot say for certain every single opinion I have is what every single member of my alliance feels, I can certainly say with clarity that my opinions on FA is done with many others input within my own alliance, and feel the strange hypothetical conspiracy spun by either methrage or tywin is a work of a fiction, though once it was transparent who the story was from that isn't exactly surprising to me.

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

I know you're still new in the brain, but it's generally accepted that government members can speak on behalf of their alliance.

It should also be accepted that any story from either of the two it came from should be taken with a few ounces of salt.

Edited by Mogar

5 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I direct my alliance's FA, and while I cannot say for certain every single opinion I have is what every single member of my alliance feels, I can certainly say with clarity that my opinions on FA is done with many others input within my own alliance, and feel the strange hypothetical conspiracy spun by either methrage or tywin is a work of a fiction, though once it was transparent who the story was from that isn't exactly surprising to me.

It should also be accepted that any story from either of the two it came from should be taken with a few ounces of salt.

I just gave my opinion on one of your ally choices, I hardly consider that coming up a strange conspiracy.

Although you feeling the need to keep bringing up my name and trying to discredit me since I said an off hand opinion without looking through what evidence I have regarding certain decisions you've made is making me remember a lot of things I didn't care about before. It also is making you seem a lot more suspicious, considering I had given you a pass by saying I hadn't seen evidence; yet you're trying to discredit me for saying so.

The reason for you choosing to ally NoR when you did is more clear when I'm thinking back to what I've been told. I was being nice when I said I haven't seen any evidence of your involvement, but thinking more deeply on it there is at the very least circumstantial evidence. You trying to discredit me for not caring enough to gather what evidence is giving me reason to think more deeply into what I can prove. So it might be wise to stop invoking my name in a negative light for not providing evidence if you have anything to be paranoid over, since I don't really care much about your alliance unless you give me reason to.

You literally stated you got the anti NG thing from tywin, which makes me mostly just finding tywin's storyline retarded, and less the entire planet is revolving around you and him. As I said before, it does not surprise me that he would seek to paint me negatively since that's what he does. Now if it came from you that would be a shocker, since of the two of you I consider you at least somewhat reasonable and grounded in some semblance of reality comparatively speaking.

Edited by Mogar

22 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You literally stated you got the anti NG thing from tywin, which makes me mostly just finding tywin's storyline retarded, and less the entire planet is revolving around you and him, as I said before, it does not surprise me that he would seek to paint me negatively since that's what he does, if it came from you that would be a shocker since of the two of you I consider you at least somewhat reasonable and grounded in some semblance of reality comparatively speaking.

No, I never said the NoR/RIA treaty was an anti-NG move by you. I hadn't even seen the comment from him, just you bringing it up. (What I did say was that was him who said that and not me)

So now you're just making stuff up. Although upon what I've heard from others, it does seem like either an attempt to drive a wedge between NoR and NG; or attempt at self preservation on your part.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

35 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, I never said the NoR/RIA treaty was an anti-NG move by you. I hadn't even seen the comment from him, just you bringing it up. (What I did say was that was him who said that and not me)

So now you're just making stuff up. Although upon what I've heard from others, it does seem like either an attempt to drive a wedge between NoR and NG; or attempt at self preservation on your part.

Or, theory now, as I have said quite publicly repeatedly, I don't have a continued interest in fighting anyone else who happens to inhabit maroon, there's plenty of other colors I dislike a great deal more. Anyone who believes that I was attempting to drive a wedge between NoR and NG is telling you !@#$%^&*, but I've come to expect that from our oceanic acquaintance. 

Edited by Mogar

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Or, theory now, as I have said quite publicly repeatedly, I don't have a continued interest in fighting anyone else who happens to inhabit maroon, there's plenty of other colors I dislike a great deal more. Anyone who believes that I was attempting to drive a wedge between NoR and NG is telling you !@#$%^&*.

You've made enough intentional lies over the last pages, I have no trust in you telling the truth one way or the other. You'll say whatever suits your interests as if its a fact; even if its a complete fabrication. You being so fixated on the anti-NG comments made long ago, after everyone else had moved on when you claimed otherwise; also makes me believe you are a lot more anti-NG than you're saying. Although its been clear you're just trying to provoke me with your recent comments making stuff up; since you felt you weren't getting attention.

So not really worth arguing with you, although I doubt your maroon thing will thing will work out all that well. Considering you're alignment with TTK, who obviously does not have that viewpoint.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You being so fixated on the anti-NG comments made long ago, after everyone else had moved on when you claimed otherwise; also makes me believe you are a lot more anti-NG than you're saying.

It's so cute that you think people aren't anti-NG, even their allies. If only you've seen the things that need to be seen.

Edited by Thrash

1 minute ago, Thrash said:

But, you missed the key point. NG is a thorn in Oculus' side.

I disagree, without NG they wouldn't really be doing much. Also NG is fully loyal to Oculus, so that counts for something. You say they're a thorn in their side since you don't like them, but Oculus is still winning regardless.

6 minutes ago, Thrash said:

NG may be fully loyal to Oculus, but vice versa, not so much.

Considering NpO is a long time NG ally before joining Oculus; I think that would strengthen their position in Oculus rather than the opposite; if there is anything to your claim on lack of loyalty within Oculus among some. Probably mostly NPO & Non Grata who pushed to get NpO in, seeing as they were the 2 NpO allies in the bloc.

Also even if I don't speak much with NPO, I think loyalty towards the bloc over outside influences is something they would put a high premium on.

31 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also even if I don't speak much with NPO, I think loyalty towards the bloc over outside influences is something they would put a high premium on.

We'll see what happens. I'm in the same position either way, so I don't have anything to gain. There comes a time where you have to fight an opponent who's fairly matched to you. Someone's next on the chopping block and it aint Invicta or TTK.

Edited by Thrash

34 minutes ago, Thrash said:

We'll see what happens. I'm in the same position either way, so I don't have anything to gain. There comes a time where you have to fight an opponent who's fairly matched to you. Someone's next on the chopping block and it aint Invicta or TTK.

Guess we'll see, I wouldn't place any bets on anyone in Oculus though.

14 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

So you seem to be implying a lot about the Meridian's mindset when they engaged in these hostile actions; when you keep arguing hostile moves against the Protectorate of an alliance can't be considered a hostile move against the Protector as well. If you stop arguing on behalf of who were determined to be guilty, maybe I wouldn't bring up the Meridian. Since him having deceived you guys is the best defense you have on it not being a hostile move against Oculus as well, but I don't see why you keep arguing Gh0s7's hostile moves against me didn't matter despite our Protectorate with Non Grata if that was the case. So its you who keeps diverting attention to the Meridian with your posting in defense of Gh0s7/TTK's plotting against me, when I had been focused on the role Gh0s7/TTK played.

Woah, are you saying that I have got no voice in this issue and don't have the right to voice my honest opinion on what is happening to TTK.  I didn't bring Meridian into this, you did. Me posting things here in defense of my friends in TTK had nothing to do with Meridian or TIE. I am not even part of the administration of my small alliance let alone Meridian but still you thought to relate my views with that of the white bloc.

I never tried to defend Ghos7 actions (alleged) against you. My point is that you can't bring Ghos7 actions against you here and pass it off as evidence of TTK's alleged/nonexistent conspiracy against the Church of Oculus.  I have treid to stick to the topic while you have tried to make it all about you and your tiny little alliance.

Edited by Vortagre

7 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Woah, are you saying that I have got no voice in this issue and don't have the right to voice my honest opinion on what is happening to TTK.  I didn't bring Meridian into this, you did. Me posting things here in defense of my friends in TTK had nothing to do with Meridian or TIE. I am not even part of the administration of my one tiny alliance let alone Meridian but still you thought to relate my views with that of the white bloc.

I never tried to defend Ghos7 actions (alleged) against you. My point is that you can't bring Ghos7 actions against you here and pass it off as evidence of TTK's alleged/nonexistent conspiracy against the Church of Oculus.  I have treid to stick to the topic while you have tried to make it all about you and your tiny little alliance.

You'really still pretending blatant aggression against the Protectorate of an alliance isn't a hostile move against the Protector. I just gave that as one example of them conspiring, since their other evidence is classified.

Although if our size difference with TTK makes their hostile moves against us justified, then the size difference between Oculus & TTK makes them rolling TTK justified regardless of anything else. Also I would bet Aevum would have no problem defeating your tiny alliance one on one; although Lucius should really get you stop posting; since you have no understanding of how treaties work & size not being a factor.

You are TIE, so your comments reflect upon them. So I would hope you have the self control to stop making them look bad by defending aggression against us based on size; when TIE is a tiny little alliance as well. So based on your logic, if another alliance took hostile action against your alliance; that would be fine & any treaties you have wouldn't matter due to your size. So attacking TIE couldn't be viewed as a hostile act against anyone else in the Meridian.

Can you inform me when TTK (so TTK gov) but not Ghost did anything against you? One member of an AA does not represent an AA but its government does. How about examples where TTK did something against a protectorate of an Oculus AA.

8 minutes ago, Rustikus said:

Can you inform me when TTK (so TTK gov) but not Ghost did anything against you? One member of an AA does not represent an AA but its government does. How about examples where TTK did something against a protectorate of an Oculus AA.

Blackatron is gov and when contacted about it, made clear TTK was fine his hostile actions against myself and any other scheming he was doing from your AA. So your gov was asked about why the aggression from AA and made clear he did not care about the aggression from him and made a dumb joke in response when asked why you guys kept him on the AA despite his hostile scheming. So you can blame Blackatron for representing as being supportive of any hostile actions taken by Gh0s7. Had he not kept Gh0s7 on your AA despite knowing he was plotting against others from your AA, maybe you guys wouldn't be in the position you're in.