I'm sure we were all thisclose to future treaties with TTK. The alliance whose own government doesn't communicate with itself if the moral posturing in this thread is to be believed. Whatever will we do now that that avenue has been closed to us?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

No, wow, maybe comprehension isn't taught in Pacifica.... People judge alliances by their actions. If people believe you attack people randomly without CB's that might effect future relations. I mean this is pretty basic, ignore this current situation, the concept is basic man....

I'll attempt to crayon this out for you one more time: If someone believes we attack people randomly without CBs because we aren't posting evidence on the OWF, we REALLY do not want a treaty with them.

You might be too stupid to understand that not posting evidence on the OWF is a different thing than not having a CB, but that's your problem, not ours.  Enjoy the war lol

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Lol, I'm not afraid of you or anyone else. I would be willing to show you proof Blackatron knew about Gh0s7 activities in requesting me sanctioned; with him not caring when I notified him. Although I see no reason to share it with you unless you want to make a bet with me regarding it, so I would have some kind of incentive to show.

Please explain how Ghos7 used his membership status with TTK to hurt your nation? From what I understand Ghos7 could (allegedly) get you sanctioned whether he is in TTK or not. You also are not saying other TTK gov members also took active participation in anti-Methrage conspiracy? I am not aware if TTK (or any major alliance) prohibits it's nations from sending private messages with other friendly alliances and senators.
And if Ghos7 actions against your petty little nation is the CB here then I fail to see a reason why Oculus is not declaring wars against other alliances whose senators sanctioned you.

Edited by Vortagre

42 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Please explain how Ghos7 used his membership status with TTK to hurt your nation? From what I understand Ghos7 could (allegedly) get you sanctioned whether he is in TTK or not. You also are not saying other TTK gov members also took active participation in anti-Methrage conspiracy? I am not aware if TTK (or any major alliance) prohibits it's nations from sending private messages with other friendly alliances and senators.

Then you don't know Gh0s7, his moves are loud at worse and poorly planned at best.

A glimmer after his exposure is that he is quite the whiney little !@#$%* when he doesn't get his way.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Because asking for a CB and evidence to back it up is a brand new concept in CN....

In the past it was often used in an attempt to bring greater powers intervention into conflicts.  Although, with the exception of micro drama it was always pointless.  CBs were always condemned as being weak or not existent by the losing side and as valid and justified by the winning side.  When Evidence was presented the same thing occurred.  People began to stop presenting evidence because it had no point.  Then post Karma people quit even bothering with actual CBs publicly because it really serves no point.  Sometimes people use them now sometimes they do not.  In the end the only people a CB has to convince are the people who use it and their allies.  However the adage where their is smoke their is fire is always a safe way to go.

1 hour ago, Jesse End said:

I feel terrible that the peanut gallery court hasn't been provided enough information to properly judge the situation.

Can somebody please compile a list for me of OWF posters that Oculus may consult before we make any decisions in the future?

Wow. History repeats itself... 

Reading things like this from NPO makes me really not want to be allied to them. 

Yeah I hate it when NPO doesn't rat out third parties that contacted other third parties so that NPO's enemies can punish the third parties that contacted other third parties that contacted NPO. Real jerks, those guys.

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

In the past it was often used in an attempt to bring greater powers intervention into conflicts.  Although, with the exception of micro drama it was always pointless.  CBs were always condemned as being weak or not existent by the losing side and as valid and justified by the winning side.  When Evidence was presented the same thing occurred.  People began to stop presenting evidence because it had no point.  Then post Karma people quit even bothering with actual CBs publicly because it really serves no point.  Sometimes people use them now sometimes they do not.  In the end the only people a CB has to convince are the people who use it and their allies.  However the adage where their is smoke their is fire is always a safe way to go.

Well most CB's were made up or exaggerated but at least an attempt was made. I mean We used to get juicy logs. I still remember Reyne's logs with firey passion.

On 7/29/2017 at 11:34 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Gh0s7 was running around hatching plots that far exceeded his role as an ordinary TTK member. I was flabbergasted when he contacted me for the first time claiming to handle FA for FTW. FTW had been our allies for well over a year, and there was a sheer conflict of interests there when he was allied to Mogar (anti-ISX and plotting to roll us).

When Gh0s7 chewed me out for kicking Mogar from our discord after he came making threats, I knew he was compromised. Sure enough, FTW cancelled on us two days after Mogar tried to bribe Cubaquerida (an ISX tech client) to look the other way. This was right around the time Ericsw123 rogued ISX with AM backing as well.

I would never tolerate this sort of apparent scheming behavior from any ISX member.

Actually you were planning to roll RIA. Don't make me break out the screenies.

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

No, wow, maybe comprehension isn't taught in Pacifica.... People judge alliances by their actions. If people believe you attack people randomly without CB's that might effect future relations. I mean this is pretty basic, ignore this current situation, the concept is basic man....

We're extremely worried that our justified attack on you will prevent us from being treatied with any of the remaining worthless Alliances in this World.

...Not really.

1 hour ago, dejarue said:

Wow. History repeats itself... 

Reading things like this from NPO makes me really not want to be allied to them. 

This is just great. -Saves for future.- :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Vortagre said:

And if Ghos7 actions against your petty little nation is the CB here then I fail to see a reason why Oculus is not declaring wars against other alliances whose senators sanctioned you.

It would probably be a good idea if you followed Lucius' example on making less stupid posts. I don't have an obligation to prove anything to you and neither does Oculus, although your petty nation is much smaller.;)

Also I never said my nation was the CB, Gh0s7 likes to conspire against a lot of people and alliances; making him a lot of enemies.

23 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

It would probably be a good idea if you followed Lucius' example on making less stupid posts. I don't have an obligation to prove anything to you and neither does Oculus, although your petty nation is much smaller.;)

Also I never said my nation was the CB, Gh0s7 likes to conspire against a lot of people and alliances; making him a lot of enemies.

Pot meet kettle. Maybe I walk in the wrong circles, but the people I talk to would say the same about you and Junka, in fact you both are famous outside of Planet Bob for it.  A smarter wiser man would have enjoyed this revenge silently. The problem you and Junka both have is not being able to be quiet, its what gets you guys enemies. No matter how many times it gets mentioned to either of you, FROM FRIENDS, you can't stop yourselves. You two should just sign an alliance you are exactly alike. 

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Actually you were planning to roll RIA. Don't make me break out the screenies.

I could have rolled RIA during the last global war.

27 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Pot meet kettle. Maybe I walk in the wrong circles, but the people I talk to would say the same about you and Junka, in fact you both are famous outside of Planet Bob for it.  A smarter wiser man would have enjoyed this revenge silently. The problem you and Junka both have is not being able to be quiet, its what gets you guys enemies. No matter how many times it gets mentioned to either of you, FROM FRIENDS, you can't stop yourselves. You two should just sign an alliance you are exactly alike. 

Do you have any examples of me doing what Gh0s7 did?

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I could have rolled RIA during the last global war.

Do you have any examples of me doing what Gh0s7 did?

This war isn't about you, go discuss your inflated ego in the topics regarding you.

6 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

I'm already very much aware you aligned yourself with those who conspire against me when you joined TTK. You've been a friend and seeing you join a known enemy was disappointing.

Although Aevum does fully support our allies in defeating mutual threats & offered our military support if they want it. Invita seems to have decided not to attack and TTK's slots full. So even if there is no one for me to fight currently, I work with my allies rather than use them & hope I'll have targets soon.

Those who already conspire behind the scenes against me when left alone, won't stop if left alone. It's to bad you ended up joining an alliance hostile toward me regardless; whether due to my alignment with NG or other petty reason.

You chose to remain in theire despite knowing they were hostile toward me, so enjoy the war. Although me being supportive of this war is nothing against you, just those you surround yourself with.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

U Don't need to prove anything to me and neither does Oc, but that doesn't mean I can't make some of observations in this Conflict as an outsider.

Ghos7 may like to conspire against many nations but the issue here is which of his so called conspiracy threatened Oc and if that was done With help of TTK. If his conspiracy against you and ur tiny alliance was  not the reason then I fail to see the reason you mention it to justify the war declare.

22 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

U Don't need to prove anything to me and neither does Oc, but that doesn't mean I can't make some of observations in this Conflict as an outsider.

Ghos7 may like to conspire against many nations but the issue here is which of his so called conspiracy threatened Oc and if that was done With help of TTK. If his conspiracy against you and ur tiny alliance was  not the reason then I fail to see the reason you mention it to justify the war declare.

There can be many reasons for war, but I was using the example to debunk the claim Blackatron was oblivious as to what Gh0s7 did from his AA.

I never said that was the justification Oculus is using for the war, but I do think it further illustrates this war isn't undeserved.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

10 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Well most CB's were made up or exaggerated but at least an attempt was made. I mean We used to get juicy logs. I still remember Reyne's logs with firey passion.

People used to honor treaties, not launch preemptive strikes, enact massive reparations, announce declarations of support or even of neutrality during wars,  declare anyone who used a nuke during a global war a rogue and we had blocs with as many nations as are left in the entirety of Planet Bob.  Times have changed and not for the better but, you work with you have,  

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

There can be many reasons for war, but I was using the example to debunk the claim Blackatron was oblivious as to what Gh0s7 did from his AA.

I never said that was the justification Oculus is using for the war, but I do think it further illustrates this war isn't undeserved.

Blackatron may not be oblivious to the "allegations" that Ghos7 was engaging in hostile moves against your alliance, he may have not done anything to stop it (or may have and we simply don't know that) but that doesn't mean that Blackatron is aware of any anti-Oc moves from Ghos7 (if there were any). In anycase Ghos7 was nomore a member in TTK when the declare was made resulting in Oc members latching on to the mask of Spectre Dischord handle in TTK server.