• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Quiet you, the adults are talking.

lol, I can understand you feel entitled to an answer here. However considering you have no treaty ties with them, do they really owe you a specific answer. ;)

Anyways, I think the reasons were already made very clear.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

lol, I can understand you feel entitled to an answer here. However considering you have no treaty ties with them, do they really owe you a specific answer. ;)

Anyways, I think the reasons were already made very clear.

I don't feel entitled at all, just curious. If you're going to post something publicly then expect some level of scrutiny.  ;)

I realize you're an Oculus fanboy, but as a statement of fact, the reasons were not made terribly clear (hence my as well as others' responses). Mind you, I am not condemning nor condoning anyone's actions here (read: entirely neutral on the matter), just, again, curious.

27 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

How dare you ask for specifics. You are supposed to just read what they have typed up and comment "Oculus is great, death to TTK and evil".

And here I was thinking that Oculus is one of the greatest villains that Bob has never seen killing the game and just going around slapping lesser AA's or blocks and does not need no mono-toned chants about how great, good and pure it is :D

Well Oculus has stooped to the lowest level and have embarrassed themselves.

The ENTIRE bloc has decided that a 50 member alliance is a threat.

At this point the real loser here is Bob.

I am sure that Oculus will be revered for winning this one!!

On 7/29/2017 at 10:41 AM, sojourner said:

I'm sure their glorious victory will go down in legend as a great one!

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Just now, sojourner said:

We are not gonna drain TTK completely. You're gonna turn for us. You'll be our slaves. You'll live for us. You'll eat bugs because we order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of Tech. You'll feed on the Tech of stray nations. You'll be our foot stool. And at our command, you'll lick the dog !@#$ from our boot heel. Since you'll be our dog, your new name will be 'Spot'. Welcome to slavery.

We are not gonna drain TTK completely. You're gonna turn for us. You'll be our slaves. You'll live for us. You'll eat bugs because we order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of Tech. You'll feed on the Tech of stray nations. You'll be our foot stool. And at our command, you'll lick the dog !@#$ from our boot heel. Since you'll be our dog, your new name will be 'Spot'. Welcome to slavery.

This is also hilarious...you guys all need to get a life...or maybe medication.

Oculus ya'll need to split up, have a good civil war and stop picking on random alliances for the crime of not being utterly subservient just because you're bored, m'kay?

o/ The Templar Knights

10 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You and Termimator would get along great!

11 hours ago, The Warrior said:

Following their defeat in the Maroon War Crusade and receiving lenient terms,

Sorry, what?

The Templar Knights sought not for peace, but instead the start of a new Crusade.

Sorry, what?

Y'all need to do better than that. Your intel is more sexed-up than Bush/Blairs before Iraq. 

Gh0s7 was running around hatching plots that far exceeded his role as an ordinary TTK member. I was flabbergasted when he contacted me for the first time claiming to handle FA for FTW. FTW had been our allies for well over a year, and there was a sheer conflict of interests there when he was allied to Mogar (anti-ISX and plotting to roll us).

When Gh0s7 chewed me out for kicking Mogar from our discord after he came making threats, I knew he was compromised. Sure enough, FTW cancelled on us two days after Mogar tried to bribe Cubaquerida (an ISX tech client) to look the other way. This was right around the time Ericsw123 rogued ISX with AM backing as well.

I would never tolerate this sort of apparent scheming behavior from any ISX member.

Edited by Immortan Junka

47 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

y all are more truthful than SLAP I give you that.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Gh0s7 was running around hatching plots that far exceeded his role as an ordinary TTK member. I was flabbergasted when he contacted me for the first time claiming to handle FA for FTW. FTW had been our allies for well over a year, and there was a sheer conflict of interests there when he was allied to Mogar (anti-ISX and plotting to roll us).

When Gh0s7 chewed me out for kicking Mogar from our discord after he came making threats, I knew he was compromised. Sure enough, FTW cancelled on us two days after Mogar tried to bribe Cubaquerida (an ISX tech client) to look the other way. This was right around the time Ericsw123 rogued ISX with AM backing as well.

I would never tolerate this sort of scheming behavior from any ISX member.

All I see in your complaint letter is the alleged stuff Ghos7 did. Also I don't see Ghos7 being part of TTK at the time of declare, he left TTK on 26th. Do you have actual proof that Ghos7 held membership of TTK as of 28th or when the this war was declared? Ghos7 also joined AM on 27th or 26th so why no declare against AM?
More importantly do you honestly believe that the alleged stuff Ghos7 did is the reason for this war? Maybe it is to press for the banishment of TTK  from Maroon to fulfill the political objectives of NG in Maroon(last I checked they were pushing BS proposals in senate, so BS that their own allies NoR senator rejected them in one occasion when he voted with conscience probably)

I can't speak for maroon politics.

However, Gh0s7 did opportunistically go rogue in the last couple days against ISX while we are fighting AM. Is he still a member of TTK? Who knows, AA hopping and multi-AA memberships is quite the thing with that crowd.

Edited by Immortan Junka

5 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

y all are more truthful than SLAP I give you that.

All I see in your complaint letter is the alleged stuff Ghos7 did. Also I don't see Ghos7 being part of TTK at the time of declare, he left TTK on 26th. Do you have actual proof that Ghos7 held membership of TTK as of 28th or when the this war was declared? Ghos7 also joined AM on 27th or 26th so why no declare against AM?
More importantly do you honestly believe that the alleged stuff Ghos7 did is the reason for this war? Maybe it is to press for the banishment of TTK  from Maroon to fulfill the political objectives of NG in Maroon(last I checked they were pushing BS proposals in senate, so BS that their own allies NoR senator rejected them in one occasion when he voted with conscience probably)

Move along, you shmuck. A civilized bloc is bringing back clear, non-fabricated CBs, and well deserved justice. Something this world needs more of.

Finally a bloc that holds the guilty accountable.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

A civilized bloc is bringing back clear, non fabricated CBs and derserved justice. Something this world needs more of.

Finally a bloc that holds the guilty accountable.

I would have believed you if the same bloc had not fought the same opponent just a few months without a real CB (just like this one).

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

However, Gh0s7 did opportunistically go rogue in the last couple days against ISX while we are fighting AM. Is he still a member of TTK? Who knows, AA hopping and multi-AA memberships is quite the thing with that crowd.

You do realise that this thread is abt Oculus war on TTK and not Ghos7 war against ISX while serving in AM?