1 minute ago, Mandystalin said:

Sigh. We all know that no actual evidence of TTK plotting is ever going to be published. And despite all the attempts to make it look like that is because U iz trollz lolz, both sides in the conflict know that it is simply because such evidence does not exist. Plain & simple. Why do I keep returning to that point? Again, it is simple. As part of this war you are attempting to impugn our good name, and I'm attempting to prevent that - after all, silence on the issue would certainly be construed as implicit acknowledgement.  

As part of this War, we're attempting, and succeeding in rolling you. Whether you did it or not, to me, is irrelevant.

But it's great that you keep posting here as if anyone still really cares one way or the other what goes on in this sad little Planet of ours.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also the amount of time spent thinking about which word might be used enough times in any post to be using the copy/paste feature on, would instead be wasted on pre-planning.

I can save you the trouble and tell you that the word will be Gh0s7 every time!

10 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

Mate, it is really a bad idea to give advice if you don't follow it yourself. My post and my point had nothing whatsoever to do with Noctis and his spurious claims.

I just realised that we have some common ground... careful or we might become friends :D 

Sigh. We all know that no actual evidence of TTK plotting is ever going to be published. And despite all the attempts to make it look like that is because U iz trollz lolz, both sides in the conflict know that it is simply because such evidence does not exist. Plain & simple. Why do I keep returning to that point? Again, it is simple. As part of this war you are attempting to impugn our good name, and I'm attempting to prevent that - after all, silence on the issue would certainly be construed as implicit acknowledgement.  

It is unlikely we will be friends, I don't have any. :(

You can continue with the self-serving logical fallacy for as  long as it takes to convince yourself and your handful of nations, but it is still a logical fallacy.  I think it is clear by now that you either don't believe anything was done to justify the Inquisition you face or alternatively, you are simply denying it for appearance sake.  Neither matters, your alliance is a crater.

It is time to Repent and be on your way.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=824841 - I know Eatemup is scary, but this is just downright embarrassing for TTK.  I don't think that war record deserves a seat on the senate.  If you can't figure out how to buy CMs how are you to figure out what to vote for? :lol1:

The amount of butthurt in PMs I've gotten from TTK is proof enough for me that they were gunning for us.  It's quite clear that instead of trying to make maroon better and to build bridges, TTK has kept stewing in it's butthurt, plotting to get revenge.  Take RIA by contrast.  They have built bridges into maroon through our buddies NoR. 

TTK on the other hand is content to stew in it's own stale salty broth and then whine and cry about how many alliances are attacking them.  Embarrassing is the word I keep coming back to.  When your senator can't even be bothered to launch CMs because of his rage, it's time to step back and change your ways, TTK.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:09 PM, Mandystalin said:

Did you actually see the screenshots sent or are you basing this whole no evidence thing on different screenshots posted in your channel; by someone who would be motivated to exclude the most incriminating parts?

If you've seen the screenshots, then you know evidence exists. All you've done is manage to convince some the standard of evidence needed to roll you guys (or anyone else) is lower than it actually is, as well as make yourselves seem untrustworthy. Likely the only reason you guys haven't posted the actual screenshots shown to you guys, while claiming to be "honoring" the conditions in which they were shared with you guys; are you know they're more incriminating than what you're trying to spin as being the evidence shown to you guys.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Steve Buscemi said:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=824841 - I know Eatemup is scary, but this is just downright embarrassing for TTK.  I don't think that war record deserves a seat on the senate.  If you can't figure out how to buy CMs how are you to figure out what to vote for? :lol1:

The amount of butthurt in PMs I've gotten from TTK is proof enough for me that they were gunning for us.  It's quite clear that instead of trying to make maroon better and to build bridges, TTK has kept stewing in it's butthurt, plotting to get revenge.  Take RIA by contrast.  They have built bridges into maroon through our buddies NoR. 

TTK on the other hand is content to stew in it's own stale salty broth and then whine and cry about how many alliances are attacking them.  Embarrassing is the word I keep coming back to.  When your senator can't even be bothered to launch CMs because of his rage, it's time to step back and change your ways, TTK.

Not what you were saying when we wiped the floor with you when we had better odds.... Just like a NG member to boast when its 24:1 odds... Cowards always boast when there is no threat of retribution.

14 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Not what you were saying when we wiped the floor with you when we had better odds.... Just like a NG member to boast when its 24:1 odds... Cowards always boast when there is no threat of retribution.

He's the master of buying out of range of people who will wreck him. NG is washed up, I'm glad we played the part with you guys last war to accomplish that. Again, whenever you want us, just say the word. Sending 4 DAs every day was great.

Just now, Thrash said:

He's the master of buying out of range of people who will wreck him. NG is washed up, I'm glad we played the part with you guys last war to accomplish that. Again, whenever you want us, just say the word. Sending 4 DAs every day was great.

Hehe, not my call, but I appreciate the offers. I am having fun right now, I wh00ped my boys today.

19 minutes ago, Thrash said:

I'm not sure at this point in our lives that saying "WRAAA I'M THE MOST DEDICATED CN PLAYER EVER" is really something to boast about. 

17 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

It's no secret that we're not big fans of NG, but no one was "gunning for you".  We were content to relax in peace and rebuild our nations after a hard fought war earlier this year.

Speaking of PMs, I'd tried to strike up friendly conversation with you last month in PM, and it went ignored.  I feel so neglected! :(

On another note, you have repeatedly publicly whined about the overuse of PM.  I just noticed that a third of your alliance is in Peace Mode right now, despite the fact that all but 5(!) TTK members are in anarchy, so...what are you all worried about?