• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You have received all the information you were entitled to receive.  If you feel aggrieved by what you have received because you erroneously perceive your entitlement to anything is higher than it is, then feel free to complain loudly to anyone who will listen.  Given that appears to be only Noctis, who is quite possibly insane, one could speculate that you are pretty much talking to yourselves. 

You, of course, have other options, but it seems accepting a completely ''unprovoked'' and ''unjustifiable' attack on your alliance stand without response, other than the gnashing of teeth and waving of arms, feels appropriate to you.  If only you had friends and allies who could relieve some of the burden.  Imagine their outrage upon finding an ally attacked under such circumstances, why it might even trigger that pesky Defense clause in those fancy treaties you all hold. Maybe martyrdom suits the Knights, but I don't think the poets will sing tales of your alliance when this crusade is finished. 

Actually they might - they certainly did after the last war, which has been postulated as a possible reason for this war. And we see no reason to ask anybody else to be curbstomped too, it is kinda counter-productive to activate treaties when the enemy is so numerous that any counter will quickly become bogged down in perma-anarchy. But you know that ;) Could it possibly be that you are/were hoping we'd call for help so lots of pesky little AA's could be rolled at once? This has also been postulated as a possible reason for this war. 

Overall your post simply returns to my point about the couple arguing. 'Mad @ U / Why / Ain't telling' (except with longer words)

Oh, except you did, but wouldn't share publicly. And oddly it has been rather quiet since it went public, except for Noctis and Junka spamming the hell out of our general Discord ;) 

And the 'evidence' simply returns to my point about you chaps wanting a war and leaping at the first possible excuse, no matter how slight.

Interestingly the new line now seems to be 'oh, that isn't the evidence. Oh no. We, uh, we shared that with you as a joke'

1 hour ago, Mandystalin said:

Actually they might - they certainly did after the last war, which has been postulated as a possible reason for this war. And we see no reason to ask anybody else to be curbstomped too, it is kinda counter-productive to activate treaties when the enemy is so numerous that any counter will quickly become bogged down in perma-anarchy. But you know that ;) Could it possibly be that you are/were hoping we'd call for help so lots of pesky little AA's could be rolled at once? This has also been postulated as a possible reason for this war. 

Overall your post simply returns to my point about the couple arguing. 'Mad @ U / Why / Ain't telling' (except with longer words)

Oh, except you did, but wouldn't share publicly. And oddly it has been rather quiet since it went public, except for Noctis and Junka spamming the hell out of our general Discord ;) 

And the 'evidence' simply returns to my point about you chaps wanting a war and leaping at the first possible excuse, no matter how slight.

Interestingly the new line now seems to be 'oh, that isn't the evidence. Oh no. We, uh, we shared that with you as a joke'

I think you need to read the post again in its entirety. My assertion is this simple: Noctis is nothing to do with anything, to do with anything or anyone remotely, by marriage or birth, with the CB for this war.  You have latched onto his mad ramblings like he is somehow operating with any more information than you are.  His insane posturing has merely confused you.  Return to the state of shock and disbelief you were in 15 pages or so ago because nothing has changed since then.  You have no more or less information and nor will you in the foreseeable future. Noctis and his sanction wars and so forth are completely off-base, red-herrings and a futile path of inquiry.

You can think whatever you like about the CB, that will not change the facts or the evidence, nor will it persuade anyone to part with any information to assist your deliberations.  The misunderstanding is that this is somehow a trial when in is in fact an execution.  You can fight and die or you can die but speculation will achieve very little other frustrate you.

Your allies are indeed free to die on their own terms.  It is always assumed that your treaty partners will defend you and it would be madness to start a war without considering the potential ramifications, it is still always their choice and your choice together how you cobble together a defense.  I would like to suggest the ball is in your court now but that would be foolish, you appear almost completely powerless.

7 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

I wish he would of answered my question about the word Gh0s7

Even if its off topic, since I'm a nice guy; I guess I'll humor you with an answer. I type it out each time, I don't use copy/paste for individual words based on how times I might use them in a post; mostly just if I'm copying text from one location to another. Seems counter productive, when you'll become better at typing if you don't try to take shortcuts in order to avoid typing out characters you have difficulty with. Gh0s7 is just 5 characters as well, so its not long either.

Also the amount of time spent thinking about which word might be used enough times in any post to be using the copy/paste feature on, would instead be wasted on pre-planning.

1 hour ago, Mandystalin said:

Pretty sure it was just me who said maybe they shared that with you as a joke (speculation on my part), but as Grub was saying; I don't actually speak for Oculus & don't know why they bothered sharing that with you. Since their position has been they don't need to show you the evidence; with your complaints not really mattering to them.

Edit: However I do think what they showed you is sufficient to prove they have a valid CB, but the joke comment was meant if they made you believe that is all the evidence they have. Obviously they're not going to reveal everything they know to you guys. Usually there are many pieces of information, which when put together makes the entire picture more clear. I think most people have stopped posting, since they don't really care whether you think that evidence is good enough or not. If its not going to effect anything other than you now complaining the evidence isn't good enough, rather than saying they don't have any; what difference does it really make?

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

I suspect that those who actually know whats going on don't talk about it, because there is so much at risk in doing so. I for one enjoy being ignorant and carefree of such matters, and am left with simple tasks like slaying barbarians.

Edited by Immortan Junka

14 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think what we can all take away from people arguing with Noctis about things that have nothing to do with the OP, based on the opinion of Noctis, who has nothing to do with the OP and no actual knowledge of the evidence used to support the OP and in fact absolutely no link in any way shape or form to the OP, is you are becoming less informed by the post.

As previously stated, leave the witch hunting to the witch hunters.  Noctis speculating out his navel and you debating the merits of the resulting pontification serves only to frustrate you and stroke the ego of someone completely irrelevant to the matters at hand to the point where you have convinced him he is important. 

You have received all the information you were entitled to receive.  If you feel aggrieved by what you have received because you erroneously perceive your entitlement to anything is higher than it is, then feel free to complain loudly to anyone who will listen.  Given that appears to be only Noctis, who is quite possibly insane, one could speculate that you are pretty much talking to yourselves. 

You, of course, have other options, but it seems accepting a completely ''unprovoked'' and ''unjustifiable' attack on your alliance stand without response, other than the gnashing of teeth and waving of arms, feels appropriate to you.  If only you had friends and allies who could relieve some of the burden.  Imagine their outrage upon finding an ally attacked under such circumstances, why it might even trigger that pesky Defense clause in those fancy treaties you all hold. Maybe martyrdom suits the Knights, but I don't think the poets will sing tales of your alliance when this crusade is finished. 

Grub,

On this we most definitely agree. Unfortunately without more info I have nothing to debate just boringly lob CM's and attack where I can. So instead I beat my head against a wall with Noctis Methrage etc... etc... It may not seem all that satisfying but it reduces the sound of the bombs falling all around me.

Give Hannah my best, her CM's were much more enjoyable than the current crop.

Maine

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think you need to read the post again in its entirety. My assertion is this simple: Noctis is nothing to do with anything, to do with anything or anyone remotely, by marriage or birth, with the CB for this war.  You have latched onto his mad ramblings like he is somehow operating with any more information than you are.  His insane posturing has merely confused you.  Return to the state of shock and disbelief you were in 15 pages or so ago because nothing has changed since then.  You have no more or less information and nor will you in the foreseeable future. Noctis and his sanction wars and so forth are completely off-base, red-herrings and a futile path of inquiry.

But he claims to have seen the "real" evidence.

Just now, Thrash said:

He also claims to have had a hand in orchestrating the whole war and been working with Oculus to make it happen. Very similar to his recent comments in Argents server about how he "won" Karma. He, not Karma's side, not as a part of it. But that he won Karma....

29 minutes ago, Thrash said:

If you don't think what they showed you is real enough evidence, you could defend TTK.

Standards in regards to what evidence is more important can vary; however don't let my comments hold you back from defending TTK.

28 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

He also claims to have had a hand in orchestrating the whole war and been working with Oculus to make it happen. Very similar to his recent comments in Argents server about how he "won" Karma. He, not Karma's side, not as a part of it. But that he won Karma....

I love how you twist everything I've said to the point of fabrications and take things I've said from various places out of context, since you're so mad I'm at war with your alliance; despite knowing you were joining an alliance hostile towards myself & knowing of their hostile actions against me. You seem to want to make everything so personal, are you really attached to your pixels so much you get so butthurt over being on the losing side of a war?

I'm not even sure where you're coming up with the claim I orchestrated the war, you seem full of BS. You knew Gh0s7 had a grudge against me & joined his alliance anyways, you also knew he was behind the sanctions against me on white rather than FTW; so Aevum being at war with your alliance should come to no surprise. If you had cared about Gh0s7's aggression against me, you could have done something about; rather than stay allied with him.

I've intentionally joined many wars where it was a complete curb stomp on the losing side with no treaty obligating me to enter when I've felt a war was unjust; not caring about being curb stomped. However I think Gh0s7 deserves this and Oculus is in the right with this war; regardless of which side is winning.

5 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you don't think what they showed you is real enough evidence, you could defend TTK.

Defend them from who? You? I have no problems with the war expanding and would gladly !@#$%*slap NG again. I'm sure NG is getting tired of your !@#$%^&*, so maybe we can make that part of it happen. Do you consider yourself a coalition leader? You are a tool, a pawn, check your ego.

Just now, Thrash said:

Defend them from who? You? I have no problems with the war expanding and would gladly !@#$%*slap NG again. I'm sure NG is getting tired of your !@#$%^&*, so maybe we can make that part of it happen. Do you consider yourself a coalition leader? You are a tool, a pawn, check your ego.

I never claimed to be a coalition leader, that was Maine. I was implying the opposite with my post, in you shouldn't assume I am calling the shots & know what evidence they're acting upon; or who has access to what information.

I consider this war most deserved likely relating to factors separate from the rest of Oculus. Personally, I don't care what you do. I've never had a problem with Invicta. Just don't base your decision on what I've said in regards to evidence.

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's far more amusing for all of Oculus to watch TTK burn, squirm, and whine for evidence in page after page than to actually give it to them. :popcorn:

OK, Sparta. "ooo look at me, I suddenly switched to the other side." That they put a former Spartan in charge of the military is just gonna make it worse then it already was. NPO, your standards have really fallen.

Edited by Thrash

50 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Standards in regards to what evidence is more important can vary; however don't let my comments hold you back from defending TTK.

I love how you twist everything I've said to the point of fabrications and take things I've said from various places out of context, since you're so mad I'm at war with your alliance; despite knowing you were joining an alliance hostile towards myself & knowing of their hostile actions against me. You seem to want to make everything so personal, are you really attached to your pixels so much you get so butthurt over being on the losing side of a war?

I'm not even sure where you're coming up with the claim I orchestrated the war, you seem full of BS. You knew Gh0s7 had a grudge against me & joined his alliance anyways, you also knew he was behind the sanctions against me on white rather than FTW; so Aevum being at war with your alliance should come to no surprise. If you had cared about Gh0s7's aggression against me, you could have done something about; rather than stay allied with him.

I've intentionally joined many wars where it was a complete curb stomp on the losing side with no treaty obligating me to enter when I've felt a war was unjust; not caring about being curb stomped. However I think Gh0s7 deserves this and Oculus is in the right with this war; regardless of which side is winning.

I'm not mad you are at war with my alliance, you keep taking my arguments and making them about us. Your first DM's to me were about our past and my choices of alliance, every time you respond you'd rather bring up my alliance choice rather hand debate the issues at hand.

Now back on topic, you've never tried to take credit for what's happening? Ok...

image.png

For reference sake IIRC this log comes from Argent's public channel and Lowsten was obviously aware of it and me joking about attacking argent :P Yep just searched for it, was actually talking to and joking with Low. Before the conspiracies come in. 

Now so your wink wasn't a yeah it was me? So yeah obviously I knew you were BS with this, but this along with multiple tones of your posts throughout this thread and your war declaration, as well as DM's you send me gave an impression that you thought you were more important than you are.

Also from the Argent public discord

image.png?width=400&height=70

Proof of your ego.

That's just because you are calling me a liar. I never lie and can always back up my comments. Of course I never actually thought that Oculus took you seriously or that you and your petty sanction vendetta were any part of this declaration. I mean Grub surely confirmed that. But I do find it par for the course for you to aggrandize your involvement in everything.

Now to your accusations that i'm upset about my alliance choice blah blah blah. I have no problem getting rolled, i have a new nation and can accumulate casualties. I like it. Bring it on. But that doesn't mean I wont' debate the BS of a CB of both yours and Oculus'.  Now did I know Ghost didn't like you? Yes i did, just like I know he didn't like Junka. Did I know he was part of you getting sanctioned, sure. But as far as I knew that was all a personal vendetta/white Sphere/FTW business. Your accusations about knowingly joining an alliance that was out to get you? Nope. Sorry as much as your inflated ego wants to believe it, no one is sitting around plotting to get you. You and junka are both considered jokes (i mean Grub just called you crazy, i see you aren't defending yourself against that) and really not worth anyone's time. Perhaps Ghost spent too much time thinking about both of you. His mistake. Still has nothing to do with TTK as much as you so desperately want to make that link. 

This idea that Ghost was a major player in TTK or that our whole .gov was behind him is wishful thinking. Go ahead and attack us, we all need some fun in this game, but man drop the moral outrage. Seriously.

I will also once again point out that I did not make this about us or any personal issue first. I was just debating IC the war. You kept bringing up our past, kept bringing up my alliance choice, kept saying I should stop before I burn all bridges. Like Junka you don't seem to know how to be friendly with someone who is on an opposing side. I am actually fighting Hannah and have a great relationship with her. I get along fine with Terminator. Maybe because I missed 8 years of history I don't actually hate Polar like most. Iron has always been a worthy opponent. I was merely debating this war and you had to get all emo on me about it. Sorry it had to be this way.

40 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

image.png

I didn't bother reading the rest of your nonsense, however me being aware they were going to hit & waiting to hit when NG/Oculus were ready as well doesn't mean I orchestrated it. Also I said no when you asked if I was behind it. (Since NG was aware of the plotting by your alliance; I waited to respond to your alliance's aggression until our allies were ready to hit them. Rather than act rashly, since NG wanted me to wait)

Also its funny that you think sucking up to Hannah is going to have any bearing on this war. You can't seperate IC/OOC anymore, so I'm sure your relationship with her would go down hill pretty fast if she ever made clear sucking up to her wasn't going to suddenly get TTK peace. (Also I was joking around with the winky, since that was back when you were pretending to be a friend & can joke around with each other.  Although I see you took a screenshot of that right away, in attempt to try gathering evidence on me. lol)

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I didn't bother reading the rest of your nonsense, however me being aware they were going to hit & waiting to hit when NG/Oculus were ready as well doesn't mean I orchestrated it. Also I said no when you asked if I was behind it.

Also its funny that you think sucking up to Hannah is going to have any bearing on this war. You can't seperate IC/OOC anymore, so I'm sure your relationship with her would go down hill pretty fast if she ever made clear sucking up to her wasn't going to suddenly get TTK peace.

So you would rather ignore fact. ok. You said no and then winked. I mean a 3 year old understands what is meant by that.  Hannah and I are friends, regardless of this war. I know our friendship has no bearing on Grub's decisions. We will remain friends, you are the one who can't separate OOC and IC. I don't know what happened to you over the years man, you used to be dependable.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

So you would rather ignore fact. ok. You said no and then winked. I mean a 3 year old understands what is meant by that.  Hannah and I are friends, regardless of this war. I know our friendship has no bearing on Grub's decisions. We will remain friends, you are the one who can't separate OOC and IC. I don't know what happened to you over the years man, you used to be dependable.

I thought you were a friend, until you decided me being at war with your alliance was worth destroying that friendship over. Not sure what you expected me to do for you.

Edit: Also that you would say I claimed to be the mastermind over a wink on Discord shows how little credibility you have & how much you distort reality. You make assumptions, then state them as fact. You're the one who is full of BS and a liar. Considering you made that claim based on a wink, everything else you've said can be taken with a grain of salt as well.

I thought you were a friend, until you decided me being at war with your alliance was worth destroying that friendship over. Not sure what you expected me to do for you.

Your lies back when you first got kicked from Aevrum were the first break in our friendship, at least my trust of you. I don't get manipulated.

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Your lies back when you first got kicked from Aevrum were the first break in our friendship, at least my trust of you. I don't get manipulated.

Not sure what you're even talking about, but message me on Discord if you want to continue this further. Although interesting you've only been pretending to be a friend for that long; seem you're quite the faker and manipulator yourself. I got kicked from Aevrum ages ago.

Not sure what you're even talking about, but message me on Discord if you want to continue this further. Although interesting you've only been pretending to be a friend for that long; seem you're quite the faker and manipulator yourself. I got kicked from Aevrum ages ago.

yeah this is way too emo for OWF, sorry ya'll ;) 

9 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Mate, it is really a bad idea to give advice if you don't follow it yourself. My post and my point had nothing whatsoever to do with Noctis and his spurious claims.

I just realised that we have some common ground... careful or we might become friends :D 

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It's far more amusing for all of Oculus to watch TTK burn, squirm, and whine for evidence in page after page than to actually give it to them. :popcorn:

Sigh. We all know that no actual evidence of TTK plotting is ever going to be published. And despite all the attempts to make it look like that is because U iz trollz lolz, both sides in the conflict know that it is simply because such evidence does not exist. Plain & simple. Why do I keep returning to that point? Again, it is simple. As part of this war you are attempting to impugn our good name, and I'm attempting to prevent that - after all, silence on the issue would certainly be construed as implicit acknowledgement.