To add the obvious; AW was already on the books months back, and we were already connected via Sparta, same with CotM (many of whom are ex-Apparatus, a former TTK ally).

Interesting that Junka think RIA tying NoR was an anti-NG move though. But seems a strange point of view to me.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Of course it was smart, he just seemed to be intimating that he was getting crap for signing Polar because of who Polar was or what side they were on. I was just pointing out that most of the crap he got was because he couldn't get rolled now :P Wanting to take out Junka is outside CN Politics and spheres, or even any animosity with SNX, it's about him.

Can you stop being mad that I removed you from the Imperial gambling room? I offered to let you back in but you wanted to be a drama queen.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

To add the obvious; AW was already on the books months back, and we were already connected via Sparta, same with CotM (many of whom are ex-Apparatus, a former TTK ally).

Interesting that Junka think RIA tying NoR was an anti-NG move though. But seems a strange point of view to me.

I wouldn't take politics lessons from someone who thinks Oculus now protects him.

52 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Considering when the Meridian being lead by Gh0s7 was getting me sanctioned everywhere, one of many BS reasons I was given for the sanctions was trying to "poach" Stonewall, since when I messaged him when he posted a thread looking for a new alliance I asked if he was looking for another Doom alliance or fresh start. So maybe me seeing if his alignment could be shifted away from Doom is the only possible way Canik or Gh0s7 could have interpreted me messaging him when he was looking for a new alliance as poaching.

RIA signing with The Freehold was an obvious anti-NG alignment. I'm not sure what NoR's motivations were signing with RIA, but considering who RIA signed with right after it didn't look pro-NG at all.

So a lot of your alignment decisions haven't looked good, considering Gh0s7 created the Meridian while on your AA and Gh0s7 was making demands on behalf of the Meridian before it was even announced. He also claimed the Meridian wanted to keep the CoTM black sanction as extra leverage against me, before the Meridian was announced and he was making a bunch of demands on behalf of this at the time unknown entity from your AA. Although I ended up getting Umbrella to remove their sanction, rather than let Gh0s7/Meridian/TTK/CoTM dictate under which conditions it would be removed. Although when Gh0s7 can speak on behalf of so many alliances at once; it's easy to connect the dots on those very likely to be involved with his plans.

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

who the $%&@ is the freehold and why would ng care about them

Mostly what I know about them is they're in that Meridian Bloc created by Gh0s7; which also has Gh0s7 do their foreign affairs for them. Which left a bad impression with him representing them. (Letting Gh0s7 handle your Foreign Affairs is never a good idea)

So I doubt NG really cares about them, but Gh0s7 tends to try leading alliances in an anti-Oculus direction in general.

Ghost was never involved in freehold's FA, and that relationship is entirely because their leader and I have similar names and Virgin Mary's a babe. What I am really amused by is this theory that RIA is somehow anti Polar and NG, when I have no issues with either, and am indirectly allied to both, and as such have no desire to see any harm come to either, considering it is entirely likely I'd end up fighting alongside them due to Fark and NoR, one alliance I have been allied to for a decade now, and one I have gotten to know intimately during the past several wars. I am curious to hear how wanting to reconcile the maroon team is somehow an anti NG move though, that ought to make for a wonderful washing machine tale.

57 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Ghost was never involved in freehold's FA, and that relationship is entirely because their leader and I have similar names and Virgin Mary's a babe. What I am really amused by is this theory that RIA is somehow anti Polar and NG, when I have no issues with either, and am indirectly allied to both, and as such have no desire to see any harm come to either, considering it is entirely likely I'd end up fighting alongside them due to Fark and NoR, one alliance I have been allied to for a decade now, and one I have gotten to know intimately during the past several wars. I am curious to hear how wanting to reconcile the maroon team is somehow an anti NG move though, that ought to make for a wonderful washing machine tale.

To be clear, I wasn't saying you signing with NoR was an anti-NG move on your part. FTW has Gh0s7 be their main Foreign Affairs & Gh0s7 also represented the Meridian Bloc as whole in all my dealing with them. Gh0s7 is also anti-Oculus, trying to form coalitions to oppose it and such. (with his plotting against Oculus being the reason for current war on TTK) Also when he was speaking on behalf of the Meridian (which includes The Freehold), he was making nonsensical demands & suddenly trying to alter agreements made between me and Canik to resolve our issues on white; but with Gh0s7 suddenly deciding to claim alterations of the agreement; citing the alterations as Meridian decisions. Also a hastily put together "white bloc", which is pretty much just FTW, The Freehold, TIE & an alliance on Brown; it seems somewhat suspect when there is evidence of him trying to form an anti-Oculus coalition.

So its entirely possible you signed with The Freehold without knowing much about the Meridian or their alignment with Gh0s7, but from what I know of the Meridian; I think their alignment is mostly anti-Oculus. FTW does leave Gh0s7 mostly in charge of their FA; as well as him having duel membership with them. The entire Meridian Bloc was a Gh0s7 production, with the members following his lead. So that is why I thought the RIA/Freehold Treaty was aligning you in the other direction.

With NoR/RIA Treaty, I just said it didn't look Pro-NG. Whether the RIA Treaty represents NoR drifting further away from NG or not; I don't know. It was Junka who said the RIA/NoR treaty was an anti-NG move by you guys. I mainly thought it was The Freehold Treaty which looked like an anti-NG alignment, although you're saying that isn't your intention; which I'll take you at your word I suppose. I said I'm not sure what NoR's motivations are for signing the RIA treaty, so I don't have enough information to know what it means for NoR exactly. However it was the other treaty you signed I thought looked like it might be aligning you in the other direction.

So I don't think you signing with NoR was an anti-NG move on your part, I never said that.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't know. It was Junka who said the RIA/NoR treaty was an anti-NG move by you guys.

Junka explain this, please tell me how the $%&@ signing with NoR would be to fight NG?

I fail to see anything hostile RIA's done in this and am not sure why this conspiracy theory that they're at the bottom of it has developed. Does someone have proof of their involvement?

11 minutes ago, Auctor said:

I fail to see anything hostile RIA's done in this and am not sure why this conspiracy theory that they're at the bottom of it has developed. Does someone have proof of their involvement?

I haven't seen any proof of RIA involvement, I was just replying to a random post regarding a treaty they signed & ended up clarifying what I meant. So don't take my post to suggest any hostile acts from RIA or them being involved.

1 hour ago, Mogar said:

Plus the Bad Man is in Polar and Mogar the Bad go way way way back.  

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Plus the Bad Man is in Polar and Mogar the Bad go way way way back.  

There is many in Polar I would consider to be long standing relationships, and some new ones that I would happily defend as well.

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I haven't seen any proof of RIA involvement, I was just replying to a random post regarding a treaty they signed & ended up clarifying what I meant. So don't take my post to suggest any hostile acts from RIA or them being involved.

Is there any hostile moves on meridian's part against Oc or for that matter any alliance except yours?
Meridian is not hastily put together bloc of a bunch of micros. Meridian is a continuation of the earlier voting agreement and economic partnerships. The need for a formal bloc became apparent (atleast to me) during the attack of AM on TIE that destroyed most of the white voting base within TIE and subsequent attempts by them to disrupt the tech trades between TIE and it's partners in white which led to the Meagor Doctrine.
We are not even anti-AM, we are just a bloc of alliances most of whome have had treaty relations much before the formation of Meridian bloc.

And I am sensing that you want to divert Oc on your own vengeance drive against Meridian for sanctioning you, yes that would be massively convenient for a person who is trying to win a seat in white senate and is finding his efforts blocked by the mere existence of Meridian. You are free to win a seat in the elections, nobody is stopping you. Best of luck on that man.

Edited by Vortagre

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

blah blah blah blah Meridian wanted to keep the CoTM black sanction as extra leverage against me, before the Meridian was announced and he was making a bunch of demands on behalf of this at the time unknown entity from your AA. Although I ended up getting Umbrella to remove their sanction, rather than let Gh0s7/Meridian/TTK/CoTM dictate under blah blah blah blah

Keep our name out your mouth. 

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Can you stop being mad that I removed you from the Imperial gambling room? I offered to let you back in but you wanted to be a drama queen.

Is that what I care about? I have been consistent about my thoughts on your for a long time, 10 years in fact. If I put up with you and was decent to you at all that was my mistake. I am not the drama queen, you are the one who kicks people in a tantrum every time you don't like what they say.  

5 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Is there any hostile moves on meridian's part against Oc or for that matter any alliance except yours?
Meridian is not hastily put together bloc of a bunch of micros. Meridian is a continuation of the earlier voting agreement and economic partnerships. The need for a formal bloc became apparent (atleast to me) during the attack of AM on TIE that destroyed most of the white voting base within TIE and subsequent attempts by them to disrupt the tech trades between TIE and it's partners in white which led to the Meagor Doctrine.
We are not even anti-AM, we are just a bloc of alliances most of whome have had treaty relations much before the formation of Meridian bloc.

And I am sensing that you want to divert Oc on your own vengeance drive against Meridian for sanctioning you, yes that would be massively convenient for a person who is trying to win a seat in white senate and is finding his efforts blocked by the mere existence of Meridian. You are free to win a seat in the elections, nobody is stopping you. Best of luck on that man.

Let's be honest, it is clear why he has a problem with Meridian, other than his issue with Ghost, he also has issues with PJK who booted him from his alliance. He keeps making snide comments about a "brown team alliance" which is Aevrum his former kingdom :P Which is fine, I would be salty too and he has reason to be. But we should always examine peoples motivations when judging their words.

52 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Is that what I care about? I have been consistent about my thoughts on your for a long time, 10 years in fact. If I put up with you and was decent to you at all that was my mistake. I am not the drama queen, you are the one who kicks people in a tantrum every time you don't like what they say.  

Yeah sorry, nobody should find it appropriate to talk about/post images of pineapples being shoved up one's anus. That applies to the entire rabble that was doing it a while ago, although most figured out when it was time to drop it.

20 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Rather than take immediate action against for TTK plotting to getting the Meridian and others to engage in hostile moves against me, instead I decided to get my trades in order again & make sure our allies were ready to strike; as we found out more about the plotting which had taken place against myself and Oculus as a whole by them. Since it would be rather foolish for me to declare with no trades before our allies were ready to strike & I was sure on who I should be retaliating against for it.

So as I stated before, I fully support this war and will consider it defensive when I attack TTK based on them getting other alliances to take hostile actions against me; as well as me acting in accordance with our Non Grata Treaty.

You should be angry with TTK/Gh0s7 if you were deceived into thinking he had permission for the sanctions from Oculus; since pulling you guys unwittingly into a war with Oculus could also have been part of his plan. I didn't bring up the Meridian, until I saw you continuing to post in defense of Gh0s7's hostile moves against me despite knowing of my Protectorate Agreement with Non Grata & the implications of that.

So you seem to be implying a lot about the Meridian's mindset when they engaged in these hostile actions; when you keep arguing hostile moves against the Protectorate of an alliance can't be considered a hostile move against the Protector as well. If you stop arguing on behalf of who were determined to be guilty, maybe I wouldn't bring up the Meridian. Since him having deceived you guys is the best defense you have on it not being a hostile move against Oculus as well, but I don't see why you keep arguing Gh0s7's hostile moves against me didn't matter despite our Protectorate with Non Grata if that was the case. So its you who keeps diverting attention to the Meridian with your posting in defense of Gh0s7/TTK's plotting against me, when I had been focused on the role Gh0s7/TTK played.

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

lol

Considering your member was requesting me sanctioned all over for no valid reason; with you having full knowledge of it and not caring; I do consider you guys the initial aggressors against me; despite me having never done anything to your alliance to provoke the hostility.

So any retaliation against your alliance for the aggression against us by your member is well justified; even if just activation of our treaty with Non Grata would also be sufficient.

blackatronghost.jpg

Not sure what I ever did to you guys for you to support such hostility against me, unless it was our Non Grata treaty. However you're just as guilty as Gh0s7 for all the scheming he did from your alliance, considering you were aware of it and knew he was trying to provoke a war on your alliance.

Sanctions are also a really round about and stupid way to try starting a war, if you or Gh0s7 had a problem with me; you should have just attacked directly instead. However its clear you wanted this conflict, even if you weren't willing to fire the first shot yourself; so you could later pretend to be the victim when you guys were hit back for your hostility.

typo