House Stark Joins the New Order of the Ages

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I hereby accept the title of Chief Constable of Micro Affairs. Thank you Lowsten for passing on this duty and privilege to myself and the Imperium of Supernova X.

I believe in your ability to uphold the standards of truthiness afforded to that station.

6 minutes ago, Thrash said:

It's sad that you peck off Pacifica's teet when you were once a mighty and honorable alliance. The end is nigh.

Come now, you know better than that. These teets were dry long ago when you were trying to suckle them. 

Pacifica doesn't nurse anyone; and Polar has never needed nursing for that matter. We are proud to welcome Polaris as an equal partner among the coalition of civilized nations. 

1 hour ago, Scourge said:

Come now, you know better than that. These teets were dry long ago when you were trying to suckle them. 

If you consider 1 of the 2 alliances who had tried to support you after Karma, one of which is in perma war with you and the other who has warred against you 3 times since then suckling, it just goes to show how far you've fallen.

5 hours ago, berbers said:

Oculus,  you stepped in something and the odor if following you around something fierce.

Imagine if they'd of stepped in SLAP, they'd of been bathing in Tomato Juice for a week

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

If you consider 1 of the 2 alliances who had tried to support you after Karma, one of which is in perma war with you and the other who has warred against you 3 times since then suckling, it just goes to show how far you've fallen.

I was EZI'd by NPO nearly a decade ago, yet I think it's awesome to be indirectly allied today. Things change, if people can't keep up with the times, then the times will leave them behind.