The Virgin Mary Accords

Mogar

bahamut_e_yuna___ffx_by_yoshiyaki-d46gau

The Virgin Mary Accords
"A Song of Dragons and Cactuars"

Something Fancy
White and Maroon make a sort of pink, and pink is a pretty nice color.

One - Sovereignty
The signatories agree that, whilst llamas and dragons should indeed be granted equal citizenship, said llamas and dragons should not be permitted to wander across state lines.

Two - Non-Aggression
The signatories agree that killing each other is probably not a good thing and should be avoided.

Three - Espionage
The signatories agree not to look at each other's stuff, but, if we learn something that has to do with the other, we'll be sure to @ them.

Four - Military and Financial Assistance
The signatories agree that, although they are not obligated to pew-pew for one another, mutual laser-pointer-fun-time is greatly appreciated and encouraged.

Five - Cancellation
The signatories agree to provide 73 and one half-hours advance notice should they decide that they don’t like each other anymore.(edited)

Signed for The Freehold,

Maegor of the House Targaryen -- Diadoch of The Freehold
DaarioNaharis -- Dragonlord of Military Affairs
Defiance -- Dragonlord of Foreign Affairs
Rocket23 -- Dragonlord of Internal Affairs

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance,

Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council, 
Cactimus Prime, b[RIA]n, did not provide a signature but can just use  Kaiser Hanssen's Reichskanzlerin, Reichsminister of Internal Affairs, Reichsminister of Foreign Affairs, Maroon Team Senator, The Originator of the Oop, Quiter of Government, Hero of the RIA, Insomniac of Nordland, Kippah Wearer, The One Who Talks To Herself, Is It Kaiser, Kaiser Hanssen, or Hanssen Answerer, writer of the titles that are just a little longer than the ones Mogar gave her for this treaty counting total word count and not word count for the actual individuals
Gigantuar New "pay no attention to the robot behind the curtain" Reverie!, Robot, Red Senator Emeritus, Black Senator Emeritus, Future Maroon Senator, Reason for Carbon Copy Message system (YOUR WELCOME),  Reason for 2000 click limit (SORRY), Poster of Walls of Text, Needer of a better signature
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, The Mogarsphere Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear Cavalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the cybernations females, Radio host extraordinare, degenerate rogue barbarian man, still working on coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow,  Hanssen wrote most of this treaty I just sort of copypasted but I doubt anyone will even read this, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

Edited by Mogar

1 minute ago, Kaiser Hanssen said:

You didn't even include the right text. Your argument is invalid.

I had to allow my compatriots a chance to add input, we in the mogarsphere are not dictators after all!

33 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Unfortunate treaty selection. Best of luck to the Freehold.

I call bs. This is terrible

since no one had the balls to do it

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Haven't been a fan of The Freehold ever since they joined the Meridian (Gh0s7's joke of a white bloc) & supported his push to get me sanctioned all over the place for no real reason.

Although I shouldn't be surprised at this pairing with RIA still aligned with Gh0s7, even if I had hoped the RIA/NoR treaty was the start of a new FA direction for them.