Rebuilding the Brand

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

A list of Devialance's accomplishments...

Well you have proven two things with this post, 1) you can count past 1  and  2) you know nothing about me.

so please move on so not to make yourself more foolish than you are mate :)

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

Well you have proven two things with this post, 1) you can count past 1  and  2) you know nothing about me.

so please move on so not to make yourself more foolish than you are mate :)

A list of Devialance's good comebacks...

1)

On 7/27/2017 at 9:22 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Banned is trolling, so is Craptown. Let's not blow things out of proportion. I highly doubt anything will come of this new Doom Squad anymore than Banneds SNX will amount to more than a Pineapple poke. Both sides are being immature. 

The AA Doom Squad was gone, but I think dead is up for debate. Most anyone that was in or affiliated with DS or DK are still allied to each other and on pink. The spirit of DS is there.

Wrong. DOOM is gone. Only the sleeping beast DBDC remains as a reminder of a dead era.

Incorrect and yet your usual incoherence is somewhat diminished. You might yet live down your 'simple jak' affectation. However, woefully incorrect in the important matter of Doom being gone. Doom is well and alive and will flourish into a vibrant and useful entity. It will shed its ugly former skin and be reborn anew. Carry on Simplejak, carry on, next week we'll start with counting past 5.