Treaty and/or War Announcement

29 minutes ago, Banned said:

Says the guy who only a few posts ago was talking about making this an eternal war.

Yes, in a perma-war scenario, AM will toothlessly demand our surrender while we continue to pound anyone in range who is not in peacemode.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Yes, in a perma-war scenario, AM will toothlessly demand our surrender while we continue to pound anyone in range while not in peacemode.

You still losing more than half the wars or nah?

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

>Dismisses lower-tier wars as irrelevant

>Ignores tech damage to AM and brags about low tier damage ratios

>Rambles on about winning

>Argues that losing more half his wars is winning.

I can do that too.

Here's another one. 

>Insists war will go on for months, or even forever

>Cries that AM won't meet for peace on his terms. 

Or how about this. 

>Makes deals to get ISX into a war with AM

>Plays surprised and calls the war "AM's war of aggression" like he never wanted it.

Edited by Banned

10 minutes ago, Banned said:

>Rambles on about winning

>Argues that losing more half his wars is winning.

I can do that too.

Here's another one. 

>Insists war will go on for months, or even forever

>Cries that AM won't meet for peace on his terms. 

Or how about this. 

>Makes deals to get ISX into a war with AM

>Plays surprised and calls the war "AM's war of aggression" like he never wanted it.

You really should let White Chocolate handle all of your PR, you're worse than Junka 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You really should let White Chocolate handle all of your PR, you're worse than Junka 

Well if you think so, I must be doing something right.

There Is only One vote In aNiMaLz as to whom we war or treaty with. I have agreed to no treaty with AM. To do so while they are at war with SNX would be a conflict of Interest.  We wish to remain neutral at this time. Also I have not authorized attacks against MI. From this point unless I personally post a treaty announcement Then I have not agreed to our Involvement. any one wishing to treaty with aNiMaLz should message me.  At this time I'm announcing aNiMaLz withdraw from the LPCN.

RUKUNU

7 minutes ago, fordlandia said:

There Is only One vote In aNiMaLz as to whom we war or treaty with. I have agreed to no treaty with AM. To do so while they are at war with SNX would be a conflict of Interest.  We wish to remain neutral at this time. Also I have not authorized attacks against MI. From this point unless I personally post a treaty announcement Then I have not agreed to our Involvement. any one wishing to treaty with aNiMaLz should message me.  At this time I'm announcing aNiMaLz withdraw from the LPCN.

RUKUNU

Your heir requested the post, but hey, all good in my book then. 

Best of luck animalz

51 minutes ago, fordlandia said:

RUKUNU

Cheers RUKUNU

On 22/07/2017 at 6:03 AM, Banned said:

400px-Captain_Dulaien_Flag.svg.png           200?cb=20170112163250

CATS ARE ANIMALZ TOO

The Vietnam War Kittens of Apocalypse Meow and The Hungry Horde of aNiMaLz jointly announce that we share an ODoAP with undisclosed overly legalistic wording that we're not going to bother posting here cause you wouldn't understand it anyway.  Consider yourselves on notice. 

For Apocalypse Meow:

Morphine - President of Cats
Nord Belka - Vice President of Cats
Serberus - Minister of Inter(anal) Affairs
Landoffreedom - Minister of Economics
Jack Layton - Jihadi Jack
Banned - Blood God

For aNiMaLz:

RUKUNU- Supreme Warlord
Sir Kindle - Mayor of the aNiMaLz Palace
Lulz - Secretary General

I don't know why I have the fun title and everyone else's is so serious. Why so serious?!

Edited by Serberus_I

On 23/07/2017 at 4:31 PM, Immortan Junka said:

On a side note

Screenshot_20170723-051332.png

Man I love sending Polar that Apocalypse Meow tech, while riding shiny and chrome to Valhalla. It's like Doom War, except easier :awesome:

*Looks at SNX war records*

As of today 42 different SNX nations have been at war, of those 26 have took more damage than inflicted and only 16 have inflicted more damage than lost.

Quick sums shows that 62% of SNX members that are fighting or fought have lost or losing.

So I don't know how you are sending AM tech to us when losing so many wars.

Propaganda has to have some element of truth in it to be believable.

3 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

As of today 42 different SNX nations have been at war, of those 26 have took more damage than inflicted and only 16 have inflicted more damage than lost.

Quick sums shows that 62% of SNX members that are fighting or fought have lost or losing.

None of your propaganda is believable because you are posting highly selective crap, including irrelevant lower-tier nuke spread statistics.

Explain to everyone how a noob getting nuked at 5k NS (damage that can be repared with a single aid package), is evidence that AM is winning?

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

None of your propaganda is believable because you are posting the same crap, which is especially annoying because anyone who knows how wars work knows you are full of crap.

Explain to everyone how a noob getting nuked at 5k infra (damage that can be repared with a single aid package), is evidence that AM is winning?

You must have some magic aid packages.. 

It was a typo, I meant 5k NS. Let me explain to you idiots.

Lets say there is a war where 50 ISX nations, ave NS 40k, are fighting 3 drop down nuke rogues at 5k NS. These 3 nations engage 9 targets, and due to nuke spreads and war improvs/wonders, they outdamage 6 of the 9 ISX nations.

Now in Jay Kay's fantasy world, hes going to be gushing with praise because ISX is "losing" 66% of individual wars in this hypothetical. Yet in the world most of us live in, that's absolutely irrelevant.

5 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

LOL

True dat.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

It was a typo, I meant 5k NS. Let me explain to you idiots.

Sticks and stones, Junka. I think you should have a little be of civility and politeness, at least, when someone is trying to teach you something. We have not called you names so I do not think you need to fall any lower in our estimations now, do you?! Perhaps you should carry yourself in a more appropriate manner befitting a 'leader' or the rest of SNX may start to see through your lies and rhetoric... Just saying.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

None of your propaganda is believable because you are posting highly selective crap, including irrelevant lower-tier nuke spread statistics.

Propaganda? No it's cold hard facts from the very source you get your statistics from.

I'm not being selective that is everyone in your alliance who has fought or fighting and who did more damage or less damage in their total wars.

You're the one being selective saying you're destroying AM because the small lead in total war damages from just two individual wars. 

Correcting you with cold hard facts isn't propaganda just because the facts hurt.

Edited by Jay Kay

Yes when we put 2x guys or 3x guys on an AM nation, it should be expected that 2 of those guys get outdamaged. :rolleyes:

The difference is that the stats I use shows long term damage to AM, and doesnt emphasize wars at 5k NS. :facepalm:

You know this, but are desperate for a fantasy world where ISX loses the war. It's like how you so fervently believe Khan is winning when he outdamages 30 day old nations.

Edited by Immortan Junka