Treaty and/or War Announcement

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

so don't start playing the victim card when you run out of money.

Your alliance knows all about losing money doesn't it, when warchest standards aren't enforced and they follow their leaders standards on not keeping one. :lol1:

-------

This announcement is also hilarious on so many levels.

Edited by Jay Kay

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask mogar to have sir kindle and myself as guests on CN radio.

Sir Kindle, lay down your low self esteem and provide Planet Bob with some top rated entertainment.

We'll even toss on a 'parental guidance advisory' so that you can swear, and you can even bring your crusty blow up doll.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Reminder folks, Sir Kindle fighting Lord Hitchcock is not a game changer. Apocalypse Meow is still getting thrashed in the 1v1 statistically, so the fact Morphine is asking for our surrender just means there is a long way to go before we have peace.

6zDz4tL.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

49 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Reminder folks, Sir Kindle fighting Lord Hitchcock is not a game changer. Apocalypse Meow is still getting thrashed in the 1v1 statistically, so the fact Morphine is asking for our surrender just means there is a long way to go before we have peace.

6zDz4tL.jpg

Why would our attack on lord dipping sauce effect ur war at all u r not fighting cobra so it's not a prob we r attacking lord dipping sauce cause he attacked our friends simple mc nugget think she is tuff mc nugget gets dunked lmao :gun::lol1:

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Why would our attack on lord dipping sauce effect ur war at all u r not fighting cobra so it's not a prob we r attacking lord dipping sauce cause he attacked our friends simple mc nugget think she is tuff mc nugget gets dunked lmao :gun::lol1:

Well for one, you signed an alliance who has been plotting to hit iSX for quite some time

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Any meaningful conflict won't last very long.  ISX is broke.

Speaking of 'broke':

Sir Kindle, you better whore yourself out for some aid 

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 7/22/2017 1:03:26 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 221 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 63 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 8.326 miles of your land, stole 0.478 technology, and destroyed 5.440 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $578.88 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

25 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well for one, you signed an alliance who has been plotting to hit iSX for quite some time

And isx treaty with u is same thing bozo hypicrite lmao:lol1: we didn't cry when they made a treaty with people we hate and have no respect for.

51 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

And isx treaty with u is same thing bozo hypicrite lmao:lol1: we didn't cry when they made a treaty with people we hate and have no respect for.

What a group of dumbasses...

Animalz was well aware of AMs intentions on their ally, iSX. In fact, I've messaged animalz personally weeks ago.

image.png

Yet instead you signed the very alliance who's been plotting and hitting your ally (mid iSX / AM war) while defending Cobra who's been ghosting and hitting iSX (your ally).

....and all this because iSX signed M Inc?

You could've just canceled iSX beforehand. It would have reflected better on your (lack of) loyalty. Per animalz intervention, they've always been a joke and now you're just exceeding expectations.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

29 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

What a group of dumbasses...

Animalz was well aware of AMs intentions on their ally, iSX. In fact, I've messaged animalz personally weeks ago.

Yet instead you signed the very alliance who's been plotting and hitting your ally (mid iSX / AM war) while defending Cobra who's been ghosting and hitting iSX (your ally).

....and all this because iSX signed M Inc?

You could've just canceled iSX beforehand. It would have reflected better on your (lack of) loyalty. Per animalz intervention, they've always been a joke and now you're just exceeding expectations.

No no my little mc nugget ur confused little chicky pie we signed with AM because we do what we want and that doesn't effect junkas war and we attacked u because of opd and we like to watch u cry :lol1:u have never beat animals fighters ever time u try u lose and u always lose wars lmao

Roflmao lord mc sauce is funny to watch cry u don't even know what ur talking about ur whole alliance gets ruined because u think ur important coward who deletes in battles lmao cry more for us putito 

#bbqsauce

18 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

No no my little mc nugget ur confused little chicky pie we signed with AM because we do what we want and that doesn't effect junkas war and we attacked u because of opd and we like to watch u cry :lol1:u have never beat animals fighters ever time u try u lose and u always lose wars lmao

Roflmao lord mc sauce is funny to watch cry u don't even know what ur talking about ur whole alliance gets ruined because u think ur important coward who deletes in battles lmao cry more for us putito 

#bbqsauce

I'm gonna spit ball here and guess that signing an ODP with an alliance, while they are at war with your ally, is typically frowned upon.

per doing what you want, I hope you didn't feel like you had to sign AM to hit us, they can't even help themselves, much less you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I would like to ask mogar to have sir kindle and myself as guests on CN radio.

Sir Kindle, lay down your low self esteem and provide Planet Bob with some top rated entertainment.

We'll even toss on a 'parental guidance advisory' so that you can swear, and you can even bring your crusty blow up doll.

If kindle wants to we can arrange that for tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

I, for one, am shocked that MInc's actions have resulted in an ally of an ally hitting them.  ;)

The warring doesn't bother me.

It's the fact that animalz is too stupid to realize that signing AM in the middle of their war agasint iSX was a smart move by Banned. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Any meaningful conflict won't last very long.  ISX is broke.

Even if 80% of ISX ended up broke below 10k NS, it doesn't change the situation. We'll beat up whoever we drag down here and be good tech producers for Polar and friends. If AM doesn't respect our right to exist, then it will become a perma-war with both sides sniping at one another.

Edited by Immortan Junka

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Even if 80% of ISX ended up broke below 10k NS, it doesn't change the situation. We'll beat up whoever we drag down here and be good tech producers for Polar and friends. If AM doesn't respect our right to exist, then it will become a perma-war with both sides sniping at one another.

CORRECT; LOL

Even if 80% of ISX ended up broke below 10k NS, it doesn't change the situation.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your best hopes summarized.  Being a tech farm for a real alliance cause you'll never be one.

Just now, Banned said:

Fixed it for you.

Well the fact of the matter is that Apocalypse Meow claims the right to attack us at will, and you yourself have implied that you will do it again, after peace is arranged, if I "mouth off." So with the rhetoric coming from Apocalypse Meow, denying us our sovereignty and right to exist, we will continue to fight regardless of cost until such time as AM abandons the surrender demands and comes to the table like adults.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Well the fact of the matter is that Apocalypse Meow claims the right to attack us at will, and you yourself have implied that you will do it again, after peace is arranged, if I "mouth off." So with the rhetoric coming from Apocalypse Meow, denying us our sovereignty and right to exist, we will continue to fight regardless of cost until such time as AM abandons the surrender demands and comes to the table like adults.

We came to the table to accept your surrender.  If you're not prepared to surrender then I suppose we'll see you when you are.