Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

Treaty and/or War Announcement

Recommended Posts

400px-Captain_Dulaien_Flag.svg.png           200?cb=20170112163250

 

CATS ARE ANIMALZ TOO

 

The Vietnam War Kittens of Apocalypse Meow and The Hungry Horde of aNiMaLz jointly announce that we share an ODoAP with undisclosed overly legalistic wording that we're not going to bother posting here cause you wouldn't understand it anyway.  Consider yourselves on notice. 

 

For Apocalypse Meow:

 

Morphine - President of Cats
Nord Belka - Vice President of Cats
Serberus - Minister of Inter(anal) Affairs
Landoffreedom - Minister of Economics
Jack Layton - Jihadi Jack
Banned - Blood God

 

For aNiMaLz:

 

RUKUNU- Supreme Warlord
Sir Kindle - Mayor of the aNiMaLz Palace
Lulz - Secretary General

 

Edited by Banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On behalf of the aNiMaLz Family-

 

aNiMaLz hereby activates their ODoAP with COBRA to declare war on MInc.

 

2154b420121d9e599972c066b1d4b863_pirate_

 

 

Also.

Message from Kindle to Hitchcock:

 

Keep our name out yo mouth you creepy stalker!

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun guys, guess this was what Morphine was giggling about in DM earlier. :rolleyes:

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus this is going to be a literal circle jerk in a bit

Edited by Sir Kiloist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Have fun guys, guess this was what Morphine was giggling about in DM earlier. :rolleyes:

Nah i told morphine a pineapple joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Banned said:

Nah i told morphine a pineapple joke.

It was great cause the pineapple was actually the joke! 

 

o/Animalz

o/COBRA

o/Apocalypse Meow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Banned said:

Nah i told morphine a pineapple joke.

 

Was it an Ambassador Pineapple joke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

 

Was it an Ambassador Pineapple joke?

Nah the joke was the pineapple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the one about the drive thru window and the pineapple mcfisty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine asked if we would surrender tonight in the face of AM and Emperor Khan's war of aggression.

 

Here is my answer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Morphine asked if we would surrender tonight in the face of AM and Emperor Khan's war of aggression.

You keep trying to brand this.  But this will always be known as Operation: Pineapple McFisty I. 

 

Maybe if you learn to stop flapping your pineapple trap so much, we won't have to see Operation: Pineapple McFisty II.  But I'm not holding my breath for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Banned said:

You keep trying to brand this.  But this will always be known as Operation: Pineapple McFisty I. 

 

Maybe if you learn to stop flapping your pineapple trap so much, we won't have to see Operation: Pineapple McFisty II.  But I'm not holding my breath for that.

 

There will be no "II" because AM refuses to negotiate a realistic peace, a peace where they renounce terrorism and their support for attacks against us.

 

There is a long time yet to go before this conflict is ended.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

There will be no "II" because AM refuses to negotiate a realistic peace, a peace where they renounce terrorism and their support for attacks against us.

 

There is a long time yet to go before this conflict is ended.

Official announcement from the government of AM. It is our official position to denounce terrorism of all types, except for attacks on ISX and Junka. That we support. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

There is a long time yet to go before this conflict is ended.

 

I suspect that made lots of peoples day, not just mine.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morphine said:

Official announcement from the government of AM. It is our official position to denounce terrorism of all types, except for attacks on ISX and Junka. That we support. 

 

 

Well, as long as you realize that your warchests wont last as long as Khan's, so don't start playing the victim card when you run out of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

...so don't start playing the victim card when you run out of money.

 

They already are victims, victims of your terrorism.

 

You just don't like it when those with moral fortitude fight back against evil, sick people like you.

 

God is on our side as well btw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Emperor Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×