Treaty and/or War Announcement

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok Methrage, see you in a couple months when your govt members are out of money and swimming in nukes.

Seeing as I'm a government member and in no danger from SNX ever making me go broke, I call bs.

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Seeing as I'm a government member and in no danger from SNX ever making me go broke, I call bs.

You are a true bourgeois Plutocrat, forcing the slaves below you to fight for your ego; meanwhile in the Imperium I am a man of the people who fights in the trenches and eats the same rations.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You are a true bourgeois Plutocrat, forcing the slaves below you to fight for your ego; meanwhile in the Imperium I am a man of the people who fights in the trenches and eats the same rations.

I'm happy to eat the same rations.  Just build one of those nations of yours up to 200k or higher and I'll see you on the field.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

To die on the battlefield in service to the Imperium is the greatest glory we can achieve.

Or getting slaughtered is the only thing you're good at.

19 minutes ago, Banned said:

We came to the table to accept your surrender.  If you're not prepared to surrender then I suppose we'll see you when you are.

This of course will not happen and AM will continue to burn for a very long time.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This of course will not happen and AM will continue to burn for a very long time.

It's cool.  If we lose, we'll just call it producerism. 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

When you lose you can call it whatever you want.

You should check your own house though.  It's on fire.  But hey, at least you got 1 nation capable of putting up a hell of a fight. 

3 minutes ago, King Conrad said:

With the types of videos he posts, I'm beginning to think Junka is more familiar with coat hangers than trenches, given where he seems to spend a majority of his time.

If Apocalypse Meow doesn't respect the right of the Imperium to exist in peace, neither shall the the Imperium recognize the right of Apocalypse Meow to exist.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

If Apocalypse Meow doesn't respect the right of the Imperium to exist in peace, neither shall the the Imperium recognize the right of Apocalypse Meow to exist.

Cool story bro.  Nobody cares.

30 minutes ago, Banned said:

You should check your own house though.  It's on fire.  But hey, at least you got 1 nation capable of putting up a hell of a fight. 

We know what we're doing. I'd much rather sit in this house than a house being outdamaged by frickin iSX

25 minutes ago, Banned said:

Cool story bro.  Nobody cares.

if you didn't care you wouldn't post, or respond 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We know what we're doing. I'd much rather sit in this house than a house being outdamaged by frickin iSX

Stats don't impress me.  I can sell off all my infra and land and skew my stats too.  But then I would suck and get poor like SNX.  I'll pass on taking tips from their design, thanks.

3 minutes ago, Banned said:

Stats don't impress me.  I can sell off all my infra and land and skew my stats too.  But then I would suck and get poor like SNX.  I'll pass on taking tips from their design, thanks.

I figured this war is all about your ego, but thanks for letting everyone know you don't care about your meatshield slaves.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I figured this war is all about your ego, but thanks for letting everyone know you don't care about your meatshield slaves.

Yeah sure, let's go with that narrative.  Seems to fit what you want for the time being. 

Truth though, I didn't start this war.  But like I told you, I aint standing in the way when somebody decides to do it anymore.

8 minutes ago, Banned said:

Oh, you mean what Junka did? ...So his tiny nation skews 50k worth of damage? I'm no math wiz, but I'd say you're really stretching it. A better excuse is that it's summer and AM isn't as active.

I had this similar conversation with jay Kay at the beginning of the war, these things compound. And the gap will continue to widen, until all that's left is self centered Banned claiming he hasn't been touched, so AMs 'fine'.

burn baby burn

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Oh, you mean what Junka did? ...So his tiny nation skews 50k worth of damage? I'm no math wiz, but I'd say you're really stretching it. A better excuse is that it's summer and AM isn't as active.

I had this similar conversation with jay Kay at the beginning of the war, these things compound. And the gap will continue to widen, until all that's left is self centered Banned claiming he hasn't been touched, so AMs 'fine'.

burn baby burn

Our current analysis is that, regardless of Banned's posturing, the spectrum of conflict will continue to shift leftward until they either negotiate a successful end to the war, or we enter an insurgency/unstable peace phase.

FM+3-0,+fig+2-2.jpg

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Our current analysis is that, regardless of Banned's posturing, the spectrum of conflict will continue to shift leftward until they either negotiate a successful end to the war, or we enter an insurgency/unstable peace phase.

FM+3-0,+fig+2-2.jpg

Says the guy who only a few posts ago was talking about making this an eternal war.