Givers, hail! A guest is come in: where shall he sit? In much haste is he, who on the ways has to try his luck.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2017 at 9:02 PM, Immortan Junka said:

AM is going to need all the aid they can get for this war they started.

Saying it doesn't make it true... you suddenly and deliberately attacked AM out of spite and jealousy of our way of life.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Behold, the other two idiots who attacked the Imperium...

Lol! He'll probably start calling me a rogue next or something equally ridiculous. Good job I'm a man of morals. Unlike Junka, I stand by my principles and I know my cause is just and legitimate.

35 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Saying it doesn't make it true... you suddenly and deliberately attacked AM out of spite and jealousy of our way of life.

Morphine and Jack attacked me, and before that Ericsw went rogue against the Imperium while still AM govt. This is your Karma war, we will grind you down until you figure out not to mess with us.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Morphine and Jack attacked me, and before that Ericsw went rogue against the Imperium while still AM govt. This is your Karma war, we will grind you down until you figure out not to mess with us.

You can provide all of these recent "facts", but cannot provide evidence that you did not start this. I will wait.

23 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Lol! He'll probably start calling me a rogue next or something equally ridiculous. Good job I'm a man of morals. Unlike Junka, I stand by my principles and I know my cause is just and legitimate.

How can you be a rogue? You don't look like a rowdy guy to me.

Just now, Razgriz24 said:

You can provide all of these recent "facts", but cannot provide evidence that you did not start this. I will wait.

AM pulled the trigger against us twice, your willingness to deceive your allies and everyone else is why this war will last a long time.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

AM pulled the trigger against us twice, your willingness to deceive your allies and everyone else is why this war will last a long time.

That's the problem right there! You think there is deceit? I told you openly and clearly how this started and festered... It was all you buddy. We do love you though and will continue to show this dark side of hard love. Someday, you will be saved from internalized barbarism!

6 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

That's the problem right there! You think there is deceit? I told you openly and clearly how this started and festered... It was all you buddy. We do love you though and will continue to show this dark side of hard love. Someday, you will be saved from internalized barbarism!

To: General Gorgoth    From: Serberus    Date: 7/16/2017 9:04:55 AM

Subject: RE: War & Peace

Not really my concern if Junka did not pass our communications with him on to his minions. Junka started this war but we will end it. We do not plan to stop, as the name of our alliance is more important than our nations, the nation is not a real thing so who cares if it gets a little hurt/damaged, we don't. I wonder if your members can say the same?! Let's see who blinks first!

Good hunting!

Regards,

Serb

^^Challenge accepted

Edited by Immortan Junka

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Not really my concern if Junka did not pass our communications with him on to his minions. Junka started this war but we will end it. We do not plan to stop, as the name of our alliance is more important than our nations, the nation is not a real thing so who cares if it gets a little hurt/damaged, we don't. I wonder if your members can say the same?! Let's see who blinks first!

Good hunting!

Regards,

Serb

^^Challenge accepted

Like, I thought you accepted the challenge already anyways? Is this like renewing our vows or something sir?

I accept your challenge to challenge your acceptance to the initial challenge!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Good hunting!

Regards,

Serb

^^Challenge accepted

Haha, I love this guy! Secretly think Junka loves us all at AM tbh, he's just to shy and confused to admit it. Otherwise, why would he be constantly trying to talk to us and get our attention?!

Hey mate, how about just you and I go head-to-head and leave the rest of our alliances alone. End the war and just have a 1v1?

Serb

2 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Actually, that is true. But Junka DEFINITELY wouldn't dare go up against the Mad Dog. LOL

I heard he tried to pay admins $300 Canadian Dollars ($50usd) to upload this flag

t1mmMM9.png