Givers, hail! A guest is come in: where shall he sit? In much haste is he, who on the ways has to try his luck.

[OOC: I'm on business in the US South so you don't get a flag or fancy graphics for the time being.]

For the sake of brevity I'll make this clear with regards to the most recent and ongoing war:

* Kattegat only asserts its right to send financial assistance to Apocalypse Meow combatants out of respect for the agreement brokered between AM and ISX.

* Kattegat asserts its right to provide military and/or financial assistance, either now or at any point until conflict has been resolved, to COBRA combatants.

Givers, hail!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

[OOC: I'm on business in the US South so you don't get a flag or fancy graphics for the time being.]

For the sake of brevity I'll make this clear with regards to the most recent and ongoing war:

* Kattegat only asserts its right to send financial assistance to Apocalypse Meow combatants out of respect for the agreement brokered between AM and ISX.

* Kattegat asserts its right to provide military and/or financial assistance, either now or at any point until conflict has been resolved, to COBRA combatants.

Givers, hail!

giphy.gif

o7o7o7

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

AM is going to need all the aid they can get for this war they started.

Creative writing can only go so far. It's the stats that matter and seeing AMs early downward dive is hilarious, because once that snowball starts rolling it just keeps on compounding.

o/ Imperium Warriors 

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Creative writing can only go so far. It's the stats that matter and seeing AMs early downward dive is hilarious, because once that snowball starts rolling it just keeps on compounding.

Well, some would counter that fire is needful to him who is come in and whose knees are frozen; food and rainment a man requires, who o’er the fell has travelled.

"Hey we have these treaties and we are telling everybody that we have the right to use them"

... I really hope that this doesn't become a new trend of alliance announcements

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
what was the point of this thread?

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

"Hey we have these treaties and we are telling everybody that we have the right to use them"

... I really hope that this doesn't become a new trend of alliance announcements

Read between the lines, I'm on furlough [OOC: on the road] so I'm covering my ass for if/when we begin assisting your enemy and I'm not able to announce it in a timely manner. If you have trouble wrapping your mind around that please feel free to simply consider it a declaration of support.

I'm sure the OWF appreciates the fact I spared them from another one of your acknowledgements of hostilities.  ;)

33 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

please feel free to simply consider it a declaration of support.

I think the community is well aware that Kattegat will support their friends.... you're no NSO ya know

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
I love this feature

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Keep on rolling Junka!

the battle spirit of Thorgum lives on

Thorgrum posted nonsense, stopped fighting, then quit after a few rounds. Probably not someone you'll want to model yourselves after but to each his own!

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think in situations like this, it is usually wisest to take a step back and look at the actions an ally took that might have lead to the escalation of a situation. The Imperium doesn't offer our allies unconditional support for this reason.

Suicide pacts are the best, ask C&G (Mainly Os - ask him how he feels knowing that Kilo is one wrong word away from getting us all rolled)