Unable to spai

Razgriz24

I have conducted 2 spy ops for each war I have, for a total of 6.

I understand it that I can spy up to two times more on other nations... but obviously I have to window shop for who hasnt been spied already.

While in my browsing, it now says "You have already conducted your limit of spy operations today against nations that you are not at war with."

However I have not actually run any spy attacks, other than my original attacks with nations I am already at war with.

Is this a bug or did I miss something?

2 base spy ops+1 per war. So 5 spy ops for you total. (IDK about you launching 6 attacks, did you miscount?).

The limit of spy ops against nations you aren't at war with is two. This is a part of your total number of spy ops, not on top of it.

So in your case you could spy twice against those you are not at war with, and then 3 times against your war opponents. Since you have already spied 5 times on nations you are at war with, you cannot spy on anyone else, whether you are at war with them or not.

So the problem is that the message implies you have hit the limit of non-war spy ops, when in fact you have just hit the limit of spy ops total, this is simply a case of there not being 2 different lines of text for the 2 different scenarios where you are unable to spy if you try to spy someone you aren't at war with.

16 hours ago, Blackatron said:

2 base spy ops+1 per war. So 5 spy ops for you total. (IDK about you launching 6 attacks, did you miscount?).

The limit of spy ops against nations you aren't at war with is two. This is a part of your total number of spy ops, not on top of it.

So in your case you could spy twice against those you are not at war with, and then 3 times against your war opponents. Since you have already spied 5 times on nations you are at war with, you cannot spy on anyone else, whether you are at war with them or not.

So the problem is that the message implies you have hit the limit of non-war spy ops, when in fact you have just hit the limit of spy ops total, this is simply a case of there not being 2 different lines of text for the 2 different scenarios where you are unable to spy if you try to spy someone you aren't at war with.

I never have been good with numbers, perhaps I did miscount in the first place! Thank you for clearing this up sir.

• admin locked this topic