Noted

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Are you certain that expansion is what your clique really wants to occur here?

There is no expansion occurring. Our treaty with iSX is an optional one and will not be used.

If SLAP wanted an expansion they are more than capable of doing it themselves

Given their emboldenism on interfering with our fun, I see it more as a bunch of ex DK refugees who disbanded at the sight of war and some ODN leaches who's last real activity was an FA "thousand nation army" blunder against a neutral, WFF.

They have every right to raid a smaller alliance and we have every right to recognize a state of hostilities. That's pretty much it.

o/ War

46 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There is no expansion occurring. Our treaty with iSX is an optional one and will not be used.

Wouldn't be the first time a counter declaration occurred on main link and then a preemptive on an optional treaty partner as well.

2 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Wouldn't be the first time a counter declaration occurred on main link and then a preemptive on an optional treaty partner as well.

Hi The Rebel, why don't you run along and bandwaggon with General Kanabis in AM? Oh that's right, you don't have 30 wonders and a couple billion cash anymore. :smug:

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Hi The Rebel, why don't you run along and bandwaggon with General Kanabis in AM? Oh that's right, you don't have 30 wonders and a couple billion cash anymore. :smug:

Why would I want to fight you, the world's worse nation at fighting and nation building?

Your Stockholm syndrome is cute B-)

So, let us understand the situation, because I know alot of people are confused (the military intelligence section of ISX is not).

1. Apocalypse Meow picks a fight with ISX multiple times, we finally engage at a time of our choosing.
  2. General Kanabis and his pal bandwaggons into the war, ghosting AM, and leaving the gates unmanned at home.
  3. Monsters Inc engages COBRA, which is legitimate, since their govt is attacking a Minc ally.
  4. SLAP creates a "treaty" out of thin air and hits Minc.
  5. Oops! It turns out Murtibing is no longer at war with Oculus. Guess Minc won't run out of money like last time. :smug:

GG well played all.

49 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Usually a pre-empt is reserved when the ODP partner is likely to defend or in the event that the aggressive party is attempting to trigger a reaction. Neither is the case in this event.

AM could not hit iSX directly, it's why they attempted to bribe M Inc to hit AM in an attempt to draw iSX out into a direct conflict and skirting Polar.

image.png

image.png

image.png

These 'raids' are based off of nothing more than our wars against Cobra, of which we were offered a 'resolve' with these 'tech raids' on the condition that we cease hostilities with Cobra. We will decline. 

If Cobra cannot handle the consequences of their actions, then maybe they should consider different actions. 

There are decisions they can live with and there are decisions we can live it, that's about it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So, let us understand the situation, because I know alot of people are confused (the military intelligence section of ISX is not).

1. Apocalypse Meow picks a fight with ISX multiple times, we finally engage at a time of our choosing.
  2. General Kanabis and his pal bandwaggons into the war, ghosting AM, and leaving the gates unmanned at home.
  3. Monsters Inc engages COBRA, which is legitimate, since their govt is attacking a Minc ally.
  5. Oops! It turns out Murtibing is no longer at war with Oculus. Guess Minc won't run out of money like last time. :smug:

GG well played all.

I don't know what narrative you're trying to peddle here but this is simply a raid. Nothing more, nothing less. MInc is well within their rights to recognise hostilities and for that, I applaud them for it. Though if SNX wishes to create a treaty out of thin air to defend their friends in MInc, then they too are well within their rights to do it.

4 minutes ago, Isolatar said:

I don't know what narrative you're trying to peddle here but this is simply a raid. Nothing more, nothing less. MInc is well within their rights to recognise hostilities and for that, I applaud them for it. Though if SNX wishes to create a treaty out of thin air to defend their friends in MInc, then they too are well within their rights to do it.

Minc-ISX treaty was announced here, this is why Minc engaging COBRA was legitimate:

SLAP lists a treaty with COBRA on their AA suddenly, although AFAIK one was never announced on the OWF:

nohG0qE.png

14 minutes ago, Isolatar said:

We already had a treaty and your government told us that it was due to the cobra wars, and a resolution could occur if we cease our attacks on Cobra.

What is it with your side trying to be sneaky and manipulative? Just ackowledge it for what it is.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

55 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

GG well played all.

SLAP has been treatied with Cobra for a long time. We have never posted any treaty on the OWF. Ask UMB, GLoF, AM, LC, AW... U have their discord channels. U can also check the owf... 

3 minutes ago, eviljak said:

SLAP has been treatied with Cobra for a long time. We have never posted any treaty on the OWF. Ask UMB, GLoF, AM, LC, AW... U have their discord channels. U can also check the owf... 

Generally when people are unwilling to have written treaties with you, it's for a reason :smug:

Never been a problem for me.

8 minutes ago, eviljak said:

SLAP has been treatied with Cobra for a long time. 

Great, then I guess that clears up the 'tech raid' mumbo jumbo.

My personal experience with eviljak was when Doom Squad revived a canceled treaty (in Dark Emporer's own words) out of thin air to bandwagon M Inc's war against TSO. 

But hey... some things never change.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Great, then I guess that clears up the 'tech raid' mumbo jumbo.

We didnt realize what juicy amounts of tech u had... Until we noticed u raiding our buddies in Cobra. So figured we'd get sum of that yummy tech. This is just a raid