Ladies and Gentlemen,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
DEFCON 1 and the United Nations challenge all of you!

uncle-sam.jpg

The United Nations and DEFCON 1, in a display of teamwork, courage, and respect, hereby declare war on the entirety of Planet Steve.

Best of luck gentlemen, we're coming locked and loaded.

latest?cb=20150804045803

Sincerely,
The United Nations
DEFCON 1

Edited by LordSunday

30 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Oh boy.

Wow_0d5e2f_6105730.gif

Literally, good luck to all. o/

**Also: Eurasia recognizes your state of war and will do something about it... soon.

Oh yeah, countless souls will be sent to their Final Judgement...

30 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Seems you guys should have fought each other but the world i guess is another option

D1 and the UN already fought one another. We saw no reason to go through that again, and instead thought it would be fun to include everyone :P

Don't worry Bundy, Rebels will get their fair share of loving :)

5 minutes ago, Samwise said:

raw

I couldn't agree more :laugh:

What I would give to be attacked by someone my nation strength. Nice to see no one in this game has a pair. Dear lord, attack people your NS. Stop with all the damn downdeclares. Game filled with cowards. I get attacked by the #7 and number #9 meanwhile here I am at #58. Seems legit. lol bunch a pussies.

Edited by WileyXero

3 hours ago, WileyXero said:

What I would give to be attacked by someone my nation strength. Nice to see no one in this game has a pair. Dear lord, attack people your NS. Stop with all the damn downdeclares. Game filled with cowards. I get attacked by the #7 and number #9 meanwhile here I am at #58. Seems legit. lol bunch a pussies.

It's not our fault you lost over 1,000 infra before nukes even started flying.. :D

Stop name-calling on the forums and buy back troops/tanks so you can use that WRC of yours.

Good luck to all!

UN o/

D1 o/

Planet Steve o/

10 hours ago, WileyXero said:

imagine if u were declared on by #1 #2 and #3.

last I looked together we had about 30 of the top 60 nations in game. still we probably have the advantage here as we can coordinate while u all scramble to try and counter/coordinate. 

chin up lad.

1 minute ago, Wayne World said:

Hit em High

Hit em Low

Hit em where the ,,,,,,,,

wait last time I heard that cheer I walked funny for 3 days

you and me both bro ?

16 hours ago, WileyXero said:

Game filled with cowards.

You want to say this... Yet only 5 people have had the balls to declare on a nation within the top 10 of the UN... With 30 defensive slots available for usage... Clearly though we're the cowards. We're only attacking the entirety of Planet Steve, which is a massive strength difference (1,302,558 NS for UN/D1 versus 2,324,611 NS for Steve). Large nations that should be fighting our upper tier are instead however hitting into our mid tier, where they will clearly win. We assigned our targets best we could, the rest of Steve seems to however be avoiding a real fight.

I wonder how many nations in these other alliances will try to go away with only 1 or 2 wars? All D1 and UN active members were given at least 2 targets and are required to use the third/fourth slot if it wasn't assigned.

It would be one thing if all our defensive slots were being used, in some instances more than our offensive slots. That clearly is not the case however.

Edited by LordSunday

You also have to bear in mind that we are the two most active AAs in the Game, LS. And although the total NS may be large in difference, In the top tier Id say we do have the edge. Small advantage usually always goes to the attacker as well, gaining some anarchies here and there as well as deciding who is on who. As of right now, we have the upper hand with a small majority of the top 50 or 60 nations in the game. We probably also have the majority of the top 10 or 20 currently too, havent looked at that.

In saying that, nothing wrong with this war, and I dont have to coordinate with D1 either so great :D

15 hours ago, WileyXero said:

I don't mean any disrespect, but consider that while UN/D1 had some heavy hitters at the very top, we still very much have the numbers on our side, and have (had?) the ability to swarm them and with proper coordination, overwhelm them. All 3 of my targets are updeclares not because I'm brave or stupid, but because I found people who will coordinate their attacks with mine. Cherry picking targets lower than you without any rhyme or reason other than you can easily overwhelm them doesn't help anybody except you, and can hinder those actually trying to coordinate.

But even so, in a statistically even fight, there will be discrepancies in NS between individual nations. It's just not possible for all the numbers to magically align, and allow for the same NS ranges every time - especially with navies largely inflating NS. And more often than not, you have someone drawing up target lists, so calling out all of D1 and UN when it's likely only a handful of guys were the ones in charge of target assignments, is a bit unfair to the general population of people just following orders.

15 hours ago, wasso said:

^This was freaking hilarious.

4 hours ago, StevieG said:

last I looked together we had about 30 of the top 60 nations in game. still we probably have the advantage here as we can coordinate while u all scramble to try and counter/coordinate. 

The struggle is real. lol

3 minutes ago, Samwise said:

The struggle is real. lol

If anyone can WD can ;) I know youve started very very late, but if you had not, you might also be right up there. You guys were fun to fight, even if it used to get a bit heated :D

No love though?

5 hours ago, StevieG said:

If anyone can WD can ;) I know youve started very very late, but if you had not, you might also be right up there. You guys were fun to fight, even if it used to get a bit heated :D

No love though?

I was once told, if you love something, set it free, and if it comes back to you, it's yours. Stop looking at me with those big effing cute saucer eyes of yours. ;_;

1 hour ago, KingBilly1 said:

It's been a good 15 rounds or so since I last fought you samwise, I'm expecting big things here ;)

My WRC is loaded up with tech and love, here's hoping the nukes fire straight

I'm afraid I may disappoint you. Exhibit A:

To: Ragnar    From: Samwise    Date: 7/9/2017 11:37:56 PM

Subject: RE: UN/D1 War

Message: I'm confused. I am going to declare war at 11:57. Does that work for you or do you want me to declare prior to 11:55?

----------

To: Ragnar    From: Samwise    Date: 7/9/2017 11:40:18 PM

Message: I'm going to try to push it to 11:58, and see if these old lady hands are still lightning fast. Haha
----------

To: Ragnar    From: Samwise    Date: 7/9/2017 11:49:08 PM

----------

To: Samwise    From: Ragnar    Date: 7/9/2017 11:52:51 PM

----------

To: Ragnar    From: Samwise    Date: 7/9/2017 11:54:31 PM

0h1pGYq.png

Then I only got in 14/18 attacks in pre-update. Oh well, it's not like 4 AA's I missed were going to save me from your 1.5k tech nukes. RIP me. :(
Edited by Samwise

4 hours ago, Wayne World said:

Come on people use something  witty

War Reason:A general dispute

Blah blah blah

Spoiler

7/9/2017 11:58:21 PM 
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Yellow.gif

Land of the Kiwi 
Ruler: DaRuler
Digital Combat Soldiers

team_Black.gif

Ithaca 
Ruler: Ulysses
DEFCON 1
Currently Fighting
7/9/2017 11:58:03 PM 

team_Yellow.gif

Land of the Kiwi 
Digital Combat Soldiers

team_Black.gif

Dragoniteland 
Ruler: Dragonite11
DEFCON 1
Currently Fighting
7/9/2017 11:56:18 PM 

team_Yellow.gif

Land of the Kiwi 
Digital Combat Soldiers

team_Black.gif

Old Yeller 
Ruler: Sashay Coulee
United Nations
Currently Fighting
7/9/2017 11:56:08 PM 

team_Yellow.gif

Land of the Kiwi 
Digital Combat Soldiers

team_Black.gif

Bromland 
Ruler: Bromtjuh
United Nations
Currently Fighting

You're welcome  :smug:

Edited by Jesusfreak

On 7/9/2017 at 7:31 PM, StevieG said:

imagine if u were declared on by #1 #2 and #3.

chin up lad.

I just want to be able to compete. Its not much fun when you are blind sided by someone 20k stronger and cant even put up a good fight.

On 7/9/2017 at 0:00 PM, Bajoran Federation said:

It's not our fault you lost over 1,000 infra before nukes even started flying.. :D

Stop name-calling on the forums and buy back troops/tanks so you can use that WRC of yours.

Good luck to all!

UN o/

D1 o/

Planet Steve o/

Actually by definition its your fault. But yeah...nice try. Plus you would have to down-delcare 20k to be able to gloat that you took 1k infra. No duh dumb ass. Your just proving my point.