Jihad on the Pervert Junka

43 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win.

wars1.PNG?width=545&height=469

Why didn't you declare on me again? I looked forward to beating you a fourth time in a row.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Another Apocalypse Meow nation deserts, unwilling to fight for the terrorist leadership. Sadly, it seems that SLAP is punishing him for doing the right thing...

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=595662&Extended=1

Deserts?! No, that's not it at all. Perhaps, you should get your facts right before you make idiotic accusations, mate.

59 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Why didn't you declare on me again? I looked forward to beating you a fourth time in a row.

Patience, there is no immediate need to stagger you. You might have outdamaged me, but your warchest is also alot smaller than it was when we first started fighting.

41 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Patience

Something I have infinite amounts of. I tend to plan on a 12 month timeline. But I don't stop there in delivering value for the CN community, I also believe in transparency. By letting people know what I'm going to do, helps to make Planet Bob a better, safer place.B-)

How about you Junka?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Patience, there is no immediate need to stagger you. You might have outdamaged me, but your warchest is also alot smaller than it was when we first started fighting.

LOL. He has still an immense warchest, particularly playing against someone with NO warchest.

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

OMG that has to be the dumbest thing i have ever read.

"but your warchest is also alot smaller than it was when we first started fighting."

Thats funny that happens to 95% of all nations in war lol

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton witnessing the ride of the Imperium

I really don't get the theme of SNX, or at least the theme of these 'propaganda' materials. One minute it's space soldiers in the future, the next the Roman army or whatever. You need to pick a theme and stick with it, mate. Perhaps, the Galactic Empire?! Quite fitting to say you're an oppressive and dangerous threat to the entire universe.

Edited by Serberus_I

It would appear that not even Junka can explain the problems with the consistency in his theme.

Funnily enough, though, this is the least of his problems. I've just heard something very interested regarding in-fighting within the SNX govt and even in its own membership. So it would seem that the oppressive Junka regime is quickly losing its tenuous grip on SNX. The only argument that can be made here is Junka's big mistake was trying to over-reach, but he had no choice really, because all dictators need a scapegoat to galvanise the populace, such as Hitler and the Jews or Putin and the gays or Napoleon and tall people, Junka decided on AM due to some insecurities or even love for AM (bromance, man!) and now it has backfired. Nice try though, mate! But every dictatorship eventually ends in bloody revolt and it would seem that that is fast approaching!

Go Team Freedom! Woop woop!

8 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I've just heard something very interested regarding in-fighting within the SNX govt and even in its own membership.

I would recommend seeing a psycho therapist for those voices in your head.

Now that we have someone sane from SNX to talk to, perhaps Galerion can give us a more accurate estimation of how long (or shoudl I say 'short') a time it will be until SNX are completely broke and are forced to surrender?! Or perhaps we should continue to discuss you taking over leadership of SNX, exiling Junka forever (enabling him to achieve his real dream of joining AM as our hilarious court jester) and enabling us to end this senseless war that is so harming SNX! ;)