Jihad on the Pervert Junka

The only ones not doing great are Junka and SNX, no wonder Junka is trying to break his agreement and also trying to make out AM has been plotting against other alliances. FALSE NEWS. AM is honestly not interested in starting anything with anyone, we do not hide behind closed door plotting and scheming like Junka, we just have laughs ... usually at Junka tbh.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

Hahahaha!

He doesn't even know what you mean. Funny.

it's a real zinger. maybe you should explain it for all the people who aren't as smart and cool as you are, since you got such a hard and nuanced joke.

2 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

But DT has gone from 8,281,272 - 8,185,849 (-95,423) in that same time frame. Perhaps we have different definitions of "super-tier" or "nations"?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=477051 7 day old member, 210k NS

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=427592 8 day old member, 256k NS

AM continues the tradition of AA hopping, but if you choose to outright ignore that, there's the damage stats. :rolleyes:

By all means though, feel welcome to ignore reality and pretend AM is winning. Maybe we can give them a participation medal for trying. :awesome:

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

it's a real zinger. maybe you should explain it for all the people who aren't as smart and cool as you are, since you got such a hard and nuanced joke.

It would not be polite or civil to talk about such things on here. Unlike my good friend, Jack, I do not need to throw insults at Junka as he has not done anything specific towards me.

If you really need to know what the oldest profession in the world is search Google using that phrase, though it should be obvious. Perhaps, I am just better read than most.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=477051 7 day old member, 210k NS

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=427592 8 day old member, 256k NS

AM continues the tradition of AA hopping, but if you choose to outright ignore that, there's the damage stats. :rolleyes:

By all means though, feel welcome to ignore reality and pretend AM is winning. Maybe we can give them a participation medal for trying. :awesome:

Point is: we are winning, particularly when it comes to warchests. I hear SNX's are bare. Better luck next time, mate. But then again next time you'll do just as badly due to your poor leadership. I do not know how many times I need to tell you SNX = poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members. 9 more rounds, woop woop!

If you'll recall, 9 more rounds was the calculations I made from your estimate that Land had spent 25% of his warchest (based on a warchest figure of your own 'best' guess) but that was a week a go and I'm still saying 9 more rounds. Infinite 9 more rounds, like 3-month plans or 3 year plans like in 1984. But we all know that in 9 rounds time, more like 2 at best, you'll have surrender due to SNX already being broke. Your members will not fight on war aid for long, they are not happy with things as is. Maybe it's time to consider swallowing your pride and offering surrender to us in order to save your alliance... You are aware of our terms for your surrender, I have the court jester's hat all ready for you when you come over to join us. I can't wait! :)

35 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am sure AM's lower tier can do the same.

What about NpO's? How do you think they'll hold up? Obviously I will only be picking on noob nations with a stated aim of getting them to quit, but putting that to one side, how do you think they will compare to SNX? Do you think I'll get as many NpO nations to quit as I have SNX ones?

17 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

What about NpO's? How do you think they'll hold up? Obviously I will only be picking on noob nations with a stated aim of getting them to quit, but putting that to one side, how do you think they will compare to SNX? Do you think I'll get as many NpO nations to quit as I have SNX ones?

I am not concerned for Polar. You are now fighting two of the best lower tier alliances in CN, I doubt you will have much time to do alot of anything.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Basically what this war is about.

1. The Imperium marching gloriously.
  2. Ericsw123 (archer) and other govt members attack ISX.
  3. The whole household (AM) gets attacked.

Yet, more nonsense. I attacked no one. Moreover, I would hardly say SNX is marching gloriously, more like wimping in retreat. ;)

Just a quick observation Junka if I may... it's wonderful to see so many old friends in range. Before I had to jump around and perform all sorts of acrobatics to ensure I delivered on my promise of inclusiveness. Now I see you, Amgine, Galerion, Humann, Jung and so many others all in the same neighbourhood and it makes me proud. We're all together again, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside... I bet you feel that way too eh?;) eh? You love it don't you! You saucy... so and so...:lol1::lol1::lol1:

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

So much for the lie about putting me on ignore then! LMFAO!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

[I guess this part is OOC?: you uh

you do know there's an option to view posts individually

right]

but yes i'm sure all 40 or however many of you there are make polar tremble mightily

Edited by Neo Uruk

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Give it a shot.  I keep one of the smallest nations in Polar. And gosh golly I am new to this war thing.  I sure hope you take it easy on me.  

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are now fighting two of the best lower tier alliances in CN

Hmmm just going to check his wars, be right back....

ISX/SNX: You have been crying for months about Khan being in the lower tier and scaring away your lower tier, so can't be talking about them.

MInc: Some are capable fighters, but so few of them. It's a bit of a stretch to call them one of the best lower tier alliance, good for sure.

So one out of two, isn't that bad for your propaganda posts to finally have hints of truth in them.

6 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

ISX/SNX: You have been crying for months about Khan being in the lower tier and scaring away your lower tier, so can't be talking about them.

Junka is ALWAYS crying and moaning about people who are better than him.

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win.

wars1.PNG?width=545&height=469

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Enemies of the Imperium, hear me. You have come here to die. The Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down. His war machines will crush you under their treads. His mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you. You cannot win.

9 months on and all I'm hearing is the same tired old message again and again... 'You cannot win', 'You have come here to die' etc etc ad nauseam! More lies!;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

Let's talk about winning! Let's talk about me! Has anyone seen my ratings recently? 37%, all time high folks. Junka? 33%. Total loser... total scumbag!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Another Apocalypse Meow nation deserts, unwilling to fight for the terrorist leadership. Sadly, it seems that SLAP is punishing him for doing the right thing...

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=595662&Extended=1

Lol! That's nothing when you have one of your inner circle, one of your 'finest warriors' do this!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

But don't worry Junka, I've been like a rock for you, I'll stand firm, I'm not going anywhere!;):lol1::lol1::lol1: