Jihad on the Pervert Junka

44 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

You're losing compared to me, your nation is much weaker, and also poorer, than mine, and the gap is going to be wider in future, so probably there's a lot of truth in such statement

The Empress of War

You are 1000 days old, have 630k casualties and are hiding in peace mode, Come out of peace mode lets see if can close that gap between you both yeah :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

It's more than a hole; it's a bottomless pit of contradictions and lies.

Everyone has picked up on this, except Junka, he lives in a fantasy world ... and maybe his mindless cronies lol.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder prevents people from seeing themselves and their situation as it truly is. They reject any facts that don't fit the picture in their mind. They aren't even aware they are doing it. He can't recognize reality so it is pointless to argue with him.

I see AM govt is still delusional.

1. AM is barely adding any offensive damage stats, while ISX continues to build on our lead, despite harassment from Khan. This indicates ISX controls the battlefield.

2. ISX has an abundance of war and interstellar aid, which means an ample safety net for members who run low on cash.

3. ISX is better connected politically, especially with Polar in Oculus. This makes it more difficult for AM to bring in reinforcements.

4. Most of AM's core fighting strength is now at 10k NS or less.

Really though, I have no problem with the militant AM govt continuing to demand a surrender, it just gives me an excuse to continue wiping AM off the map.

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder prevents people from seeing themselves and their situation as it truly is. They reject any facts that don't fit the picture in their mind. They aren't even aware they are doing it. He can't recognize reality so it is pointless to argue with him.

Arent you getting rolled by the entirety of Oculus?

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Arent you getting rolled by the entirety of Oculus?

See people. He doesn't even recognize facts, he just deflects and reshapes his own reality. What does TTK getting rolled unjustly have to do with anything about Junka's mental health that I mentioned?  It's sad really... We should take pity on him.

4 minutes ago, Devialance said:

You are 1000 days old, have 630k casualties and are hiding in peace mode, Come out of peace mode lets see if can close that gap between you both yeah :D

I went in Peace Mode just today, Celestria is 1359 days old and Serberus is 1472 days old, both already lost against me, the only nation of AM that is within my range is Kirklan, who is in Peace Mode and I doubt it could deal with me even if he's two years older - you're out of range, and not part of AM...then hiding from who, exactly? 

The Empress of War

Just now, MaineGOP said:

See people. He doesn't even recognize facts, he just deflects and reshapes his own reality. What does TTK getting rolled unjustly have to do with anything about Junka's mental health that I mentioned?  It's sad really... We should take pity on him.

My suggestion is to surrender to Oculus and correct your own miserable situation before lecturing others who are actually winning their war.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

My suggestion is to surrender to Oculus and correct your own miserable situation before lecturing others who are actually winning their war.

Further deflection. The Pineapple republic is very poor people (he drinks crappy beer), we must take up a donation for his psychiatric treatment. Who's with me?

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Alright, welcome to ignore Maine, just because you were someone 10 years ago doesn't mean you aren't a noob today.

Also bi-polar. He does this constantly, blocks, kicks, ignores, then begs you to come back. I told you last week Junka, I'm done with you. So no, you CANNOT make out with me. Dude wanted to make out with me, sheesh...

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I see AM govt is still delusional.

3. ISX is better connected politically, especially with Polar in Oculus. This makes it more difficult for AM to bring in reinforcements.

Really though, I have no problem with the militant AM govt continuing to demand a surrender, it just gives me an excuse to continue wiping AM off the map.

Here are some of the flaws in your argument:

- You are the delusional one. Get your own material instead of imitating others.

- Political connections have nothing to do with this as it has been stipulated that this is an SNX and AM conflict only, with no allies getting involved so that point of yours is nonsense.

- We have not demanded a surrender, we have merely suggested it for your own good and that of your alliance. However, you are too blinded by your delusions to see that you are killing your alliance dead economically and politically. I have heard the in-fighting within SNX is getting so bad, the alliance is likely to fall apart within the next week or two so we don't even need to continue for 9 more rounds. Don't blame me, blame the messenger .. actually, better yet blame yourself!

The poor leadership of SNX has led to poor war strategy, poor war strategy has led to poor members: vote for Junka 2017 'cos he really knows how to make good things work badly.

Edited by Serberus_I

We are going to have problems finding a Doctor with enough patience to take Junka on. Pineappleism can be irreversible if you don't catch it in time.

Put me down for funding it, we can use Mexican medical professionals, I'll open the border. Never let it be said that I don't show mercy to my opponents whilst they writhe in the gutter with just an "aid package" or two, or, in other words... nothing.

Edited by Emperor Khan

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

That, and/or Napoleon Complex.

We have had several instances recently which have caused great confusion in the Pineapple state. People talking about money as if it grows on trees. Well it doesn't, as I have most of it, I should know. But I am willing to make a concession in this case and agree that whenever we talk about money, we only refer to "aid packages". We need to simplify this so people don't get left out. Transparency is important and we can't have that unless we have inclusion. So please people, let's lower the bar here so everyone can participate in this important debate on pineappleism. Which leads me on to my next announcement and that is the "No child left behind" policy that I will be introducing shortly. Watch this space!B-)

Edited by Emperor Khan

Seesh, we have only been fighting what three weeks now? We have a long way to go since Ericsw123 wants an eternal war alongside Khan.

We are committed to continue this war until you come to your senses. War is peace! Yay war!

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

We have had several instances recently which have caused great confusion in the Pineapple state. People talking about money as if it grows on trees. Well it doesn't, as I have most of it, I should know. But I am willing to make a concession in this case and agree that whenever we talk about money, we only refer to "aid packages". We need to simplfy this so people don't get left out. Transparency is important and we can't have that unless we have inclusion. So please people, let's lower the bar here so everyone can participate in this important debate on pineappleism. Which leads me on to my next announcement and that is the "No child left behind" policy that I will be introducing shortly. Watch this space!B-)

I prefer Every Animal is Equal but Some Are More Equal than Others.

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

We are committed to continue this war until you come to your senses. War is peace! Yay war!

Just now, Serberus_I said:

I prefer Every Animal is Equal but Some Are More Equal than Others.

"..., Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength". ;):lol1:

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I am committed to fighting this war until AM is removed as a long term threat, one way or the other.

Carthago Delenda Est.

I am committed to fighting this war until AM is removed as a long term threat, one way or the other.

Carthago Delenda Est.

Firstly, mate, you've got AM mixed up with yourself (not SNX, just you). You are the main long-term threat here as has been pointed out by many people on here, even a few of your members privately to me, though I wouldn't want to land them in trouble so I'll keep quite on their names and positions. Secondly, I notice you only refer to yourself there, but you're dragging your alliance down to hell with you ... seems a little unfair. Finally, if you want a good quote: Carpe Jugulum (Seize the throat) - Pratchett. ;)

Edited by Serberus_I

Good old Orwell! ;)

Best stop there.B-)

We really need to dumb it down for Junka's sake.:lol1::lol1::lol1:

But what he wrote about the evils of pineappleism is as true today as the day he penned it:-

“The Pineapple seeks power entirely for its own sake. It is not interested in the good of others; it is interested solely in power, pure power.”

Firstly, mate, you've got AM mixed up with yourself (not SNX, just you). You are the main long-term threat here as has been pointed out by many people on here, even a few of your members privately to me, though I wouldn't want to land them in trouble so I'll keep quite on their names and positions. Secondly, I notice you only refer to yourself there, but you're dragging your alliance down to hell with you ... seems a little unfair. Finally, if you want a good quote: Carpe Jugulum (Seize the throat) - Pratchett. ;)

You are correct that I am your main long term threat. This is due to the fact that your govt has sworn fealty to Emperor Khan, a nuke rogue who has been fighting us since November. He still has another 12 months or so of warchest, let's see if AM is around for that long.

Just now, Emperor Khan said:

Best stop there.B-)

But what he wrote about the evils of pineappleism is as true today as the day he penned it:-

“The Pineapple seeks power entirely for its own sake. It is not interested in the good of others; it is interested solely in power, pure power.”

Orwell would have torn down producerism for sure.

1 hour ago, Emperor Khan said:

Best stop there.B-)

That's Junka to a tee!