Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway...

Yes Jack, it's obvious we are going to out-aid AM in the lower-tier. AM has a few fighters with prepared warchests, ISX has has a large volume of aid slots which will fund the efforts of fighters like myself to erode those warchests. 

I just bought back up to 800 spies from 660, solely from war aid and loot. You efforts to assassinate spies were in vain. So yes, attrition will win this war, the attrition of superior logistics.

Ericsw123 has already burned through more than 25% of his warchest two weeks in, and will be solely reliant on aid after hes broke. This is where our decisive advantage will reveal itself, and theres frankly no reason to peace AM under those conditions.

Edited by Immortan Junka

55 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ericsw123 has already burned through more than 25% of his warchest two weeks in, and will be solely reliant on aid after hes broke. This is where our decisive advantage will reveal itself, and theres frankly no reason to peace AM under those conditions.

You yourself are totally broke and have been relying on aid packages for the last 6 months. All your fighters are entering PM as soon as they can because they have no money, everyone knows that Junka, it's no secret.

So, what is so bad about Ericsw burning through 25% of his war chest? Assuming of course it's true, which is highly doubtful considering your record of being a habitual liar!;) You are totally broke and you are reliant on aid packages, so how could Ericsw possibly lose if he was using your winning formula of having no money and relying on aid packages? Maybe you'd develop more respect for him if he was like you and you could measure everything he had by the aid packages he received? The usual Junka race-to-the-bottom? (<<< I hope Galerion doesn't misinterpret that).

Do something constructive and go and expand the war. I need more targets as my work with SNX is beginning to look like I've gone as far as I can go for the time being. I'm thinking of taking a break and letting you rebuild for a little while. Polar look quite tasty right now...;):lol1::lol1::lol1:

On 30/07/2017 at 8:56 AM, Emperor Khan said:

You yourself are totally broke and have been relying on aid packages for the last 6 months. All your fighters are entering PM as soon as they can because they have no money, everyone knows that Junka, it's no secret.

So, what is so bad about Ericsw burning through 25% of his war chest? Assuming of course it's true, which is highly doubtful considering your record of being a habitual liar!;) You are totally broke and you are reliant on aid packages, so how could Ericsw possibly lose if he was using your winning formula of having no money and relying on aid packages? Maybe you'd develop more respect for him if he was like you and you could measure everything he had by the aid packages he received? The usual Junka race-to-the-bottom? (<<< I hope Galerion doesn't misinterpret that).

Exactly!

In Junka's little mind maybe he does think he'll win this war, but as he has stated it is a war of attrition, say we had spent 25% of warchests of 3 rounds, that would mean we could go ANOTHER 9 rounds (Junka, I got that figure from 3 x 3 because there's 75% left (apparrently) and there are 3 25s in 75, and 3 rounds per 25%) before needing any war aid whatsoever. Now, with SNX being completely broke and war aid not being able to cover everything every day of every week, things look gloomy for SNX.

I wonder how many of SNX are willing and/or able to last at least 9 more rounds. Junka might have a mutiny on his hands!

On 7/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Anyway...

Yes Jack, it's obvious we are going to out-aid AM in the lower-tier. AM has a few fighters with prepared warchests, ISX has has a large volume of aid slots which will fund the efforts of fighters like myself to erode those warchests. 

I just bought back up to 800 spies from 660, solely from war aid and loot. You efforts to assassinate spies were in vain. So yes, attrition will win this war, the attrition of superior logistics.

The investments I make to stop your acts of barbarity are worth every penny! Right now, 24 nations in SNX are in PM, that means 72 declares have been prevented by forcing them into peace mode where they cannot threaten other civilized nations, aid them, all while damaging their own economies.

The work is not done, we have identified other nations who have funds that must be destroyed for the sake of world security. 

1 hour ago, ericsw said:

The investments I make to stop your acts of barbarity are worth every penny! Right now, 24 nations in SNX are in PM, that means 72 declares have been prevented by forcing them into peace mode where they cannot threaten other civilized nations, aid them, all while damaging their own economies.

The work is not done, we have identified other nations who have funds that must be destroyed for the sake of world security. 

9 more rounds! 9 more rounds!

miI accepted peace offer from both because they have been sent both in bill-lock

War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands Empire of Celestria
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Emperor Lucas  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 0 0
Tanks Lost: 0 0
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 0.00 640.41
Technology Lost: 0.00 123.92
Land Lost: 0.000 157.616
Land/Tech/Infra: 0.00 Strength Lost 2,777.26 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 715 of 1,596 existing wars.
War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: Femocratic Lands Edgedell
Ruler Name: Greatest Mothers  message_compose.png Alex121  message_compose.png
Alliance: Imperium of Supernova Xalliance_statistic.gif Apocalypse Meowalliance_statistic.gif
Soldiers Lost: 3,509 5,816
Tanks Lost: 1,475 0
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 0 0
Navy Lost: 0 0
Infrastructure Lost: 0.00 136.60
Technology Lost: 0.00 16.49
Land Lost: 0.000 38.165
Land/Tech/Infra: 0.00 Strength Lost 549.50 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 287 of 1,596 existing wars.

Congratulations for not giving a &#036;%&amp;@ about your fellow members

14 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

9 more rounds! 9 more rounds!

Says the guy in Peace Mode

The Empress of War

4 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Strategy, mate, strategy.

You honestly want to use the PM card against me when HALF of SNX is skulking in PM, most of which have not even entered the war. It's pathetic.

Show me an example of another person who scream "war! War! 9 other rounds!" while being in Peace Mode! That's pathetic, and it has nothing to do with "strategy", you have to stop otherwise you would be bill-locked and none in your alliance would give a &#036;%&amp;@ about that - people who have not even entered the war don't want the war, it's that simple

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kirklan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/30/2017 2:58:47 PM
Last Bill Payment: 7/30/2017 2:58:58 PM
Days in Peace Mode: 7 Days
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/26/2017 1:55:51 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/5/2017
Total Money: $145,647,363
Technology: 505.74 Levels
Trade Partners: Bedlam, Pacific Sun, Zoskia, Shimazu Conglomerate, Jean Grey School
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 9, Navy XP: 13, Air Force XP: 174, Intelligence XP: 7
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 108, Army XP Level 32, Intelligence XP Level 29
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 693
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 4
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 4
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

The Empress of War

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Show me an example of another person who scream "war! War! 9 other rounds!" while being in Peace Mode! That's pathetic, and it has nothing to do with "strategy", you have to stop otherwise you would be bill-locked and none in your alliance would give a &#036;%&amp;@ about that - people who have not even entered the war don't want the war, it's that simple

Sounds like someone is getting frustrated because their side is losing.

But if your people don't want war, why continue this facade?! Oh wait! Yeah, I remember now, Junka started this war so you all have to pretend to want it.

9 more rounds! Woop woop

47 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Kirklan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/30/2017 2:58:47 PM
Last Bill Payment: 7/30/2017 2:58:58 PM
Days in Peace Mode: 7 Days
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/26/2017 1:55:51 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/5/2017
Total Money: $145,647,363
Technology: 505.74 Levels
Trade Partners: Bedlam, Pacific Sun, Zoskia, Shimazu Conglomerate, Jean Grey School
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 9, Navy XP: 13, Air Force XP: 174, Intelligence XP: 7
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 108, Army XP Level 32, Intelligence XP Level 29
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 693
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 4
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 4
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

The Empress of War

Better strategy than Junka sending nuke turtles which is akin to ordering your men into machine gun fire and hoping we run out of bullets.. 

On 7/30/2017 at 8:53 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Anyway...

Am i the only one who has picked up on Junka digging himself a hole.

1) He talks about AM not having war chest, 
2) He admits his lower tier has no war chest and is solely running this war on aid support.
3) Talks about how Ericsw will be solely reliant aid when he is broke when Junka is already broke and can not even buy spies without aid.

Junka all you have proven here is your fighters are not prepared in anyway, you lack the means of a long fight, you are already reliant on aid, you are laughable

16 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Better strategy than Junka sending nuke turtles which is akin to ordering your men into machine gun fire and hoping we run out of bullets.. 

A strategy involving the bill-lock of so many nations in your alliance is going to destroy your credibility because there will be no reason to join AM in the future, there aren't benefits in joining AM for the newbies and for all the people who wants a growth of their nations

26 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Sounds like someone is getting frustrated because their side is losing.

You're losing compared to me, your nation is much weaker, and also poorer, than mine, and the gap is going to be wider in future, so probably there's a lot of truth in such statement

But if your people don't want war, why continue this facade?!

There isn't hive mind, there are different persons with different opinions - same for AM, Edgefell stated he doesn't want the war

Oh wait! Yeah, I remember now, Junka started this war so you all have to pretend to want it.

9 more rounds! Woop woop

You cannot survive to other 6 rounds! Woop woop woop

The Empress of War

It's not the amount of damage that matters or individual battles, it's the side that surrenders first. To be clear, that side will be SNX.

Poor leadership, poor strategy, and poor members - Long live SNX ... well, it won't be that long! :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Am i the only one who has picked up on Junka digging himself a hole.

1) He talks about AM not having war chest, 
2) He admits his lower tier has no war chest and is solely running this war on aid support.
3) Talks about how Ericsw will be solely reliant aid when he is broke when Junka is already broke and can not even buy spies without aid.

Junka all you have proven here is your fighters are not prepared in anyway, you lack the means of a long fight, you are already reliant on aid, you are laughable

It's more than a hole; it's a bottomless pit of contradictions and lies.

Everyone has picked up on this, except Junka, he lives in a fantasy world ... and maybe his mindless cronies lol.