Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

Sorry, I was so blinded by the !@#$tiness of your meme that I didn't realize there was a caption. It's funny you should say that, because it seems that SNX has been paying for it.

We declared war officially on 7/7, the 12th anniversary of the London bombings. I also just really like the number 7. It happens to be my number of wives/camels. I went to Lyricalz and adjusted the timescape from 7/7 to the present. To estimate the total aid received, what I did was I took each entry's aid received and tech sent. I set a standard tech rate of 9/100. If a nation received aid, but sent no tech, I assumed it to be war aid. If a nation both received aid and sent tech, I considered $9 million for every 100 tech sent to be a tech deal, with the excess being war aid. The figures I arrived at for both alliances was that SNX received $693 million in war aid over this time period while AM only received $288 million. Now inevitably, this method will also catch some tech deals in mid-progress. Ones where cash has been received, but tech is not yet sent. The true number is lower. I will put my educated estimate at approximately $650 million for SNX's war aid received and $250 million for AM. You're sucking back aid at around 2.6 times the rate we are. And considering this conflict didn't even really heat up until a couple weeks ago, throwing $650 million down the crapper in such a short time is rather impressive. What were you saying about attrition?

Bump

Yo, Junka!

Has your alliance lost 250,000NS net in 22 days because of your military expertise, or in spite of it?

So much for being the saviour of SNX, more like the death of it!

Edited by Serberus_I

2 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

The truth is never tiresome, only enlightening.

I hope you understand that Grub is not one you want to poke.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope you understand that Grub is not one you want to poke.

I'll poke... poke... poke.... poke.... like I give a $%&@...;)

His "robust lower tiers" look no different to SNX's...;)

Let me guess, I shouldn't poke you either!!!:lol1::lol1::lol1:

b4614b01ecf4c14ee3768492d40180dac2939aae