Jihad on the Pervert Junka

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 7/1/2017 3:05:03 AM
Last Bill Payment: 7/7/2017 6:48:07 PM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 660
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/7/2017 11:27:10 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 4/28/2017
Total Money: $229,450,062
Technology: 116.30 Levels
Trade Partners: Hisokamura, kingdom of india, Morphine, Empire of Man, The State
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 183, Navy XP: 1, Air Force XP: 5598, Intelligence XP: 85
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 225
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of NDPstan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $10,000,000.00 in enemy money reserves. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Morphine. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to assassinate a Morphine military general. In the attack Colton Mckay of the Air Force branch with an XP level of 454 was killed. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Morphine. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/25/2017 12:43:04 PM
Last Bill Payment: 7/7/2017 3:27:54 PM
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Communist
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 7/7/2017 3:35:37 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/10/2017
Total Money: $106,546,861
Technology: 76.62 Levels
Trade Partners: The State, Empire of Man, Hisokamura, NDPstan
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 51, Navy XP: 5, Air Force XP: 502, Intelligence XP: 84
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454, Army XP Level 139, Intelligence XP Level 85, Navy XP Level 55
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Vessels:

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

1. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Koninkrijk Nederland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/22/2017 1:58:11 PM
Last Bill Payment: 6/7/2017 3:09:06 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Low
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/7/2017 3:12:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/8/2016
Total Money: $38,538,022
Technology: 2,403.64 Levels
Trade Partners: Racinette, Aprisa, Rio Grande, Spira, BernieSandernia
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 79, Navy XP: 37, Air Force XP: 874, Intelligence XP: 55
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 675
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Vessels:

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

2. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MagiKMania. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/9/2017 2:14:49 PM
Last Bill Payment: 6/9/2017 2:14:42 PM
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/30/2017 9:01:17 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/30/2017
Total Money: $138,935,063
Technology: 1,566.23 Levels
Trade Partners: Kallipolis, el Cayo, kingdom of amsterdam, SANDOZ
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 13, Navy XP: 24, Air Force XP: 111, Intelligence XP: 23
Navy Vessels:

3. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Caisleaer. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/26/2017 7:52:35 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/26/2017 7:52:43 AM
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Federal Government
Number of Spies: 3
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/26/2017
Total Money: $121,461,960
Technology: 443.02 Levels
Trade Partners: Seleucids, Aetheryte, Ventus, Shin Yogo Empire, Nilfgaardian Empire
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 105, Navy XP: 105, Air Force XP: 107, Intelligence XP: 105
Total Aircraft: 36
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 72
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 194
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 3
  • Battleships: 3
  • Cruisers: 2

4. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of BernieSandernia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/26/2017 10:56:53 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/26/2017 10:56:50 AM
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/19/2017 7:09:50 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/9/2017
Total Money: $220,975,692
Technology: 0.24 Levels
Trade Partners: Racinette, Aprisa, Spira, Rio Grande, Koninkrijk Nederland
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 8, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 17, Intelligence XP: 7
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 140
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 30
Navy Vessels:

i declare a thumb war

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

1. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Koninkrijk Nederland. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 5/22/2017 1:58:11 PM
Last Bill Payment: 6/7/2017 3:09:06 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/7/2017 3:12:18 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/8/2016
Total Money: $38,538,022
Technology: 2,403.64 Levels
Trade Partners: Racinette, Aprisa, Rio Grande, Spira, BernieSandernia
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 79, Navy XP: 37, Air Force XP: 874, Intelligence XP: 55
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 675
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 45
Navy Vessels:

2. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MagiKMania. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/9/2017 2:14:49 PM
Last Bill Payment: 6/9/2017 2:14:42 PM
Desired Religion: Sikhism
Last Nuke Purchase: 5/30/2017 9:01:17 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 5/30/2017
Total Money: $138,935,063
Technology: 1,566.23 Levels
Trade Partners: Kallipolis, el Cayo, kingdom of amsterdam, SANDOZ
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 13, Navy XP: 24, Air Force XP: 111, Intelligence XP: 23
Navy Vessels:

3. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Caisleaer. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/26/2017 7:52:35 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/26/2017 7:52:43 AM
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Federal Government
Number of Spies: 3
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/26/2017
Total Money: $121,461,960
Technology: 443.02 Levels
Trade Partners: Seleucids, Aetheryte, Ventus, Shin Yogo Empire, Nilfgaardian Empire
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 105, Navy XP: 105, Air Force XP: 107, Intelligence XP: 105
Total Aircraft: 36
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 72
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 194
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 3
  • Battleships: 3
  • Cruisers: 2

4. You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of BernieSandernia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 6/26/2017 10:56:53 AM
Last Bill Payment: 6/26/2017 10:56:50 AM
Desired Religion: Buddhism
Desired Government: Totalitarian State
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/19/2017 7:09:50 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 6/9/2017
Total Money: $220,975,692
Technology: 0.24 Levels
Trade Partners: Racinette, Aprisa, Spira, Rio Grande, Koninkrijk Nederland
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 8, Navy XP: 0, Air Force XP: 17, Intelligence XP: 7
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 140
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 30
Navy Vessels:

i declare a thumb war

We should coordinate. I think I already did them!

15 hours ago, BDRocks said:

Isn't Junka now allied with NpO? You really trying to start a war here Banned?

Junka has hailed that he has aid to do the same things after forcing my allies to attack him with no reason. 

While I don't speak for SLAP anymore, I will aid my allies in their time of need should they but request it, while they deal with these horrific times. Existence in the cyberverse parallel to Junka is a thing that none of us should have to go through, so the great Morphine, Jack Layton, and Caustic have taken up arms in service to all of us on Planet Bob. 

As I would be sending this aid with no orders from my alliance to do, nor any approval of the kind, if Junka's allies want a shot at me, I'm not hard to find.

7 minutes ago, Banned said:

Junka has hailed that he has aid to do the same things after forcing my allies to attack him with no reason. 

While I don't speak for SLAP anymore, I will aid my allies in their time of need should they but request it, while they deal with these horrific times. Existence in the cyberverse parallel to Junka is a thing that none of us should have to go through, so the great Morphine, Jack Layton, and Caustic have taken up arms in service to all of us on Planet Bob. 

As I would be sending this aid with no orders from my alliance to do, nor any approval of the kind, if Junka's allies want a shot at me, I'm not hard to find.

You idiot,

AM was plotting to hit the entire iSX alliance, and then found out that they couldn't.

Your friends' hands were not 'forced' by anything except for maybe something Lucious would tell you (TIE)... and if you believe him, then I'll sell you a bridge.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You idiot,

AM was plotting to hit iSX, and then found out they couldn't.

Your friends' hands were not 'forced' by anything except for maybe something Lucious would tell you about TIE... and if you believe him, then I'll sell you a bridge.

Good Lord Hitchcock,

While you may subscribe to the ideology of "keep your enemies closer" my kind friends believe that the dark barbarian terrorist forces of Junka must be quashed like bugs.  These things cannot be allowed to fester at any cost.  Allowing this boil to fester any longer was unacceptable, and it had to be lanced.  If you are upset by my willingness to contribute aid slots to my friends, then perhaps you should contribute war slots to your friends and see how it goes.

Respectfully,

Bannedicus

35 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You idiot,

AM was plotting to hit the entire iSX alliance, and then found out that they couldn't.

Your friends' hands were not 'forced' by anything except for maybe something Lucious would tell you (TIE)... and if you believe him, then I'll sell you a bridge.

Get my name right. 

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Fun fact: last time I got to be a Crusader was during the Mushqaeda attacks against The Democratic Order. It's a different era now with people actively cheering on that behavior, but I'm proud to be one of the last of our kind.

I devote each beat of my heart to tearing down everything I once raised.

Remember this, remember it always: my blade and bolter helped forge the Imperium. I and those like me – we hold greater rights than any to destroy mankind’s sickened empire, for it was our blood, our bones, and our sweat that built it.

Look to your shining champions now. The Adeptus Astartes that scour the dark places of your galaxy. The hordes of fragile mortals enslaved to the Imperial Guard and shackled in service to the Throne of Lies. Not a soul among them was even born when my brothers and I built this empire.

Do I deserve vengeance? Let me tell you something about vengeance, little scion of the Imperium. My brothers and I swore to our dying father that we would atone for the great sins of the past. We would bleed the unworthy empire that we had built, and cleanse the stars of the False Emperor’s taint.

This is not mere vengeance. This is redemption. My right to destroy is greater than your right to live.

Remember that, when we come for you.

3 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I devote each beat of my heart to tearing down everything I once raised.

Remember this, remember it always: my blade and bolter helped forge the Imperium. I and those like me – we hold greater rights than any to destroy mankind’s sickened empire, for it was our blood, our bones, and our sweat that built it.

Look to your shining champions now. The Adeptus Astartes that scour the dark places of your galaxy. The hordes of fragile mortals enslaved to the Imperial Guard and shackled in service to the Throne of Lies. Not a soul among them was even born when my brothers and I built this empire.

Do I deserve vengeance? Let me tell you something about vengeance, little scion of the Imperium. My brothers and I swore to our dying father that we would atone for the great sins of the past. We would bleed the unworthy empire that we had built, and cleanse the stars of the False Emperor’s taint.

This is not mere vengeance. This is redemption. My right to destroy is greater than your right to live.

Remember that, when we come for you.

That doesn't apply to you because you are not from the Imperium. You're more of an Ork warboss.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out I was kicking Khan's ass (on a budget) until these cheap shot declares while I'm running low on nukes. Classic Apocalypse Meow.

My right to destroy is greater than your right to live.

19 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's ok, I know none of you can beat me 1v1.

>sitting at zero statistics
>damage ratios in !@#$@#$ sub 4k tier

you might do more damage, but only because your opponents at the very least maintain minimum nuclear statistics.

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Worth pointing out I was kicking Khan's ass (on a budget) until these cheap shot declares while I'm running low on nukes. 

I've only nuked you once. I'm not wasting nukes on you, especially not now you've sold all your infra!

Make sure you make the most of your spy ops that you have all that aid for...

Junka_destroying_CM_s.png

How are you going to replace those nukes and fight like a warrior now that you've sold all your infra?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Your strategy is awe inspiring, do you lead by example?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

15094419_1021475767979253_65278418528104

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am very efficient at chipping away warchests down here, thats why it takes a combined 88 wonders to beat me. B-)

Also go away Khan you wussy, you can only fight non-nuclear new nations.

Deja vu.

Edited by Emperor Khan

Days into attack = 2

Cost of nukes vs 50 infra = $4,000,000

Money destroyed = $30,000,000

XP assassinated = 454

Infra sold down = >$30,000,000

Knowing that 1 aid slot repairs all damage taken = priceless :awesome:

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

How are you going to replace those nukes and fight like a warrior now that you've sold all your infra?:lol1::lol1::lol1:

He pretends to fight by only using nukes and selling everything he owns... So he can tell his members back home that he is a god at defeating his powerful enemies.

His grand strategy is similar to North Korea, they have nothing of value to destroy, one attack south of the border and they win by most damage caused.