Hell Froze Over

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

boo hoo

While AM and Cobra are forcing nations to delete, changing, taking back, and admittedly prolonging the peace process- all awhile nuking non-nuclear nations without pity.

I have no sympathy for you.

There are only tears of joy here sir and no sympathy was requested. God bless you both and God Bless AMerica!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well L_H, I hope that intelligence clause involves you sharing some of your brain power with Junka, he's been really hard to understand of late, saying one thing, doing another, and then forgetting it happened in the next. I imagine you as the stronger partner in this agreement, and I look forward to your guiding hand, as Minc have always been able to generate decent PR.

Article II. Military Intelligence

Intelligence possessed by one signatory relating to the military security of the other should be shared through secure channels.

Aw dang, it appears you only get to give him your military-security based intelligence, which is not an area I think Junka needs too much help in, as he generally speculates that everyone and anyone is rolling him. Best of luck anyways!!

10 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

It's interesting that you call your former allies "deadweight" on public record. You truly are an opportunist! I like your style and will adapt sharply :)

Do you want me to drop logs? If you want public drama, I have no problem with that.

6 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Well L_H, I hope that intelligence clause involves you sharing some of your brain power with Junka, he's been really hard to understand of late, saying one thing, doing another, and then forgetting it happened in the next. I imagine you as the stronger partner in this agreement, and I look forward to your guiding hand, as Minc have always been able to generate decent PR.

Oh Tevron, I've always liked you.

Cheers mate!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
'liked' not 'like' but i still 'like' too

18 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

good luck the treaty!

Genuine warm wishes in Junka's direction?

I about choked on my milk as I was eating coco pebbles.

/o Noctis

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

45 minutes ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

Walsh is up to some next never !@#$, man

38 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

Oh.  Redasses gonna wake?

Walsch does a pretty epic PR campaign, even after 60 years, those bombers still fly like they're brand new 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

59 minutes ago, Walshington said:

You NEVER know what Xanth and I have planed.  Right, Xanth?

Xanth?

Xanth!

What a try-hard....

I was not here when he left, and it was like during the first round of war and he rage quit. We didn't hold him hostage, like this non-nuclear nation was:

(5/28/2017 3:49:42 PM) 
"When an enemy sends a peace offer during times of war, always respond with a nuke" 

-Jack Layton

To: General Kanabis    From: Bluewinters    Date: 5/27/2017 1:04:24 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Bluewinters for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Bluewinters    From: General Kanabis    Date: 5/28/2017 1:51:17 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by General Kanabis. You lost 1187 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 152.784 miles of land, 18.041 technology, 152.784 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Morphine   

• Morphine
  • Members
  • 408 posts

TBH. I'm the one holding up the efforts atm. 

...And also note, wonder heavy xanth didn't have any trouble when he was sitting atop a dog pile, just when he was being toppled.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Who is Xanth and why should I care?

To the first question, long time Red Ass,

To the second...  I don't know why you would.  I was replying to Smuthwaite.

Hitchcock is just being Hitchcock, apropos of nothing.

Just now, Walshington said:

To the first question, long time Red Ass,

To the second...  I don't know why you would.  I was replying to Smuthwaite.

Hitchcock is just being Hitchcock, apropos of nothing.

Hmmm mmmm

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Don't know or have a problem with SRA or any of surrounding drama/people, but I do know Smurthwaite is a troublemaker and consorting with him is not a good idea.

Sadly, there is ZERO current SRA drama.  As far as consorting with Smurthwaite.... relax.  He's still sober, your MP's are safe.

32 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Sadly, there is ZERO current SRA drama.  As far as consorting with Smurthwaite.... relax.  He's still sober, your MP's are safe.

Damnit Walsh, lets fight. Also I think EVERYONE knows Smurth is a troublemaker... he is the bane of MP's everywhere!