Blackmail on white

Lucius Optimus

28 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

He's in charge of internal affairs, I'm head of state and in charge of military affairs. Says nothing about him being able to remove me from my position as King or me needing to be on AA for my role.

It also doesn't say you have the power to rule from afar, or that your position is forever. 

This is a state of lawlessness. And right now, it doesn't appear you have the power, influence or law you need to legitimize your position as King. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Charter doesn't say he can't remove you either. 

And Noctis if we don't lift the sanction immediately it shouldn't be taken as a sign of bad will. If we don't do it, it's more because these things can take a little time and we don't want to bug people to unsanction you only to ask them to sanction you again the next day potentially, depending on your actions on 7/2.

1 hour ago, Canik said:

The Charter doesn't say he can't remove you either. 

And Noctis if we don't lift the sanction immediately it shouldn't be taken as a sign of bad will. If we don't do it, it's more because these things can take a little time and we don't want to bug people to unsanction you only to ask them to sanction you again the next day potentially, depending on your actions on 7/2.

It takes time to fill trades, especially when I see sanctions coming from additional colors every few hours. With the delays you've already caused my TC, any additional time its in effect matters.

Considering I don't have many votes, I don't have much reason to continue my campaign unless I have sudden influx of votes or a Senator other than FTW removes the sanction first. If any of the other Senators remove the sanction, you would have no way of ever knowing which removed it unless they were to admit to it. So waiting just makes more likely to stay on white out of being annoyed at you trying to force me off and put a bigger effort into winning.

If the decision comes down to me needing to move in order to get sanctions lifted, that would make me less likely to move. If you guys lifted the sanction with none of the others lifting a finger to help getting rid of this frivolous sanction sooner; then I wouldn't have much reason to stay versus those where sanctions wouldn't be an issue for me. Although the longer the sanction stays in place, the more likely I am to stay on white out of not finding switching colors as a condition for having the sanctions removed an acceptable response.

So keeping the sanction is more likely to push towards deciding to stay in opposition of the slander.

To: Canik    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 6/28/2017 9:48:52 PM

Subject: RE: Sanctions
Message: I would like a public apology at least for the false accusation of Blackmail, slandering my name.

I didn't move to white to cause problems with you, but somebody needs to run on a platform to win outside votes. If you're willing to make a public apology for the false accusation, then I'll withdraw my Senate run on White.

Although either way I'm stuck on white for having voted recently, so I'll think your offer/threat over during the time delay between sanctions being removable & me being able to switch team.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Canik    Date: 6/28/2017 10:05:46 PM

Subject: RE: Sanctions

Message: Ok and I'll think your term over too. We should have an answer tomorrow.

I even offered to withdraw my Senate Run if you apologized for the false accusation to try justifying it, instead I see you guys continuing to get me sanctioned  on more colors every few hours. These sanctions during this time delay and lack apology for slandering me with the TIE accusation makes me less likely to be willing to move. We could have ended this quickly, but instead you wish to drag it out.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I haven't been messaging any of them to do so, since I thought maybe I could make him come to his senses. Although aevrum.com I had already registered for our forum and if he wants a new alliance where the agreed upon Aevrum Charter doesn't apply, the least he should be capable of is coming up with a name of his own.

Hmmmm.....

6/30/2017 10:17:04 PM Noc still at it 2

Bane From: Noctis Lucis Caelum Date: 6/30/2017 3:46:56 PM

Subject: Aevrum Split / Potential Civil War
Message: pjk11 having no idea what he was doing gave into blackmail by Gh0s7 to remove me from the AA or an ODP would be cancelled who pjk11 didn't even know the leader. ******* wants to join *******, which is much weaker than Oculus. Their leader said him not thinking I could secure a strong Oculus treaty and that being the only way to secure Aevrum as why he thought my removal best. I proved him wrong by having a Non Grata Protectorate finalized by the time I woke up; however the other gov had already illegally removed me from the AA. pjk11 has now caused hostility between our alliances by convincing **** and others to start sanctioning me on whatever colors they can

Members must choose which faction to join soon. The faction of spineless leader who was blackmailed over an ODP or mine which will be a stronger alliance. pjk11 has no FA experience and is on the brink of starting a civil war.

Signed up at aevrum.com or join Aevum in-game to confirm your loyalty in case things escalate.

-King of Aevrum

alliance_flags522201741456AM.jpg

Announcement by Lord Bane 
View all Alliance Announcements

Edited by pjk11

31 minutes ago, pjk11 said:

Subject: Aevrum Split / Potential Civil War
Message: pjk11 having no idea what he was doing gave into blackmail by Gh0s7 to remove me from the AA or an ODP would be cancelled who pjk11 didn't even know the leader. ******* wants to join *******, which is much weaker than Oculus. Their leader said him not thinking I could secure a strong Oculus treaty and that being the only way to secure Aevrum as why he thought my removal best. I proved him wrong by having a Non Grata Protectorate finalized by the time I woke up; however the other gov had already illegally removed me from the AA. pjk11 has now caused hostility between our alliances by convincing **** and others to start sanctioning me on whatever colors they can

Members must choose which faction to join soon. The faction of spineless leader who was blackmailed over an ODP or mine which will be a stronger alliance. pjk11 has no FA experience and is on the brink of starting a civil war.

Noctis I was happy about the progress we seemed to be making towards de-esculation earlier in our private talks but if you won't let Aevrum be that will be a problem.

27 minutes ago, pjk11 said:

Hmmmm.....

That was sent after I posted that and it became clear you had been trying to turn your allies against me, so I finally did send them a message to give them an update after you suddenly booted me.

I gave you a lot of time to come to your sense on doing the right thing, instead you decided promoting aggression against me would be your course of action.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

That was sent after I posted that and it became clear you had been trying to turn your allies against me, so I finally did send them a message to give them an update after you suddenly booted me.

I gave you a lot of time to come to your sense on doing the right thing, instead you decided promoting aggression against me would be your course of action.

Oh, do you mean this message by any chance?

6/28/2017 6:50:17 AM Noctis wont stop 24

To: MacDaddyPhilf From: Noctis Lucis Caelum Date: 6/27/2017 11:45:52 AM

Subject: Merger
Message: If we merge back and i'm reinstated as King; the Non Grata Treaty would carry over and Umbrella treaty defensively.

Also Gremlins have expressed interest in a treaty if Aevrum becomes whole again.

Most of Aevrum's allies are coming to me still interested in retaining ties even if we're separate. Together we'll be much strong politically.

I think you guys were to jumpy in removing me, since I had already secured additional Non Grata protection 3 hours before being removed. Although you guys didn't know, so I'm not mad. I just think merging back would be best for Aevrum.

Many of your allies are telling me Gh0s7 is approaching them, trying to get your guys wrapped up in scheme cooked up by him.

United_States.png

Announcement by MacDaddyPhilf 
View all Alliance Announcements

11 minutes ago, pjk11 said:

Oh, do you mean this message by any chance?

I didn't even remember that message, however I could post a lot of old stuff to really show how spineless, incompetent at war & foreign affairs you are; if you want to go that route.

You didn't even know who FTW's leader was until I told you yesterday, you didn't know the difference between him and Gh0s7.

Edit: Also I don't know why you're even posting that, I've barely sent any messages to Aevrum members. That Gremlins one being one of the few exceptions. However I can post a lot which proves the kind of leader you are, I think you would be more comfortable in an alliance like GPA than ever being ready to go to war for an ally

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum