Blackmail on white

Lucius Optimus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I could smell the involvement of a yet to be named rat, but your name never came up until now for meddling in our internal affairs. Although that makes it worse and not better for them, if they were also conspiring with you to try couping me. 

You are always meant to blame Junka for everything its in the script, do try and remember your lines.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Imperium hacking cost Noctis the election

As much as Junka wants the credit, I just figured I'd take note of his claim with how he claims to never meddle in other alliance's affairs.

Although it was Gh0s7 making threats on behalf of FTW (Maybe SLAP as well) if I wasn't removed which spooked them. Although if anyone ever tries removing Junka from the Imperium, I figured I might as well take note of him wanting to claim credit for something similar when he complains.:P

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not "interference" to point out to the rest of your govt your public support of a perma-rogue, among other public acts.

So you lied and misleading them, you're the only the one who considers me a perma-rogue. Our allies which matter don't see it as such, which matters more than your opinion.

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

21374e86_0506_444a_bccc_f749cda533d6.gif

Lulz at this entire thread.

I don't blame you for liking it actually, since it does work in your favor.

So have fun with it, this thread did add more fuel for you to keep your war going a lot longer. Although personally I'm done with this thread.

Although the main takeaways are,

*I didn't black mail Lucius
*Lucius being an idiot listened to someone wanting him to make that claim (Probably Gh0s7, since I hear Lucius talks with Gh0s7 a lot), so they could use it as an excuse to sanction me.

*Lucius has proven he deserves no sympathy and COBRA can probably keep him at war as long as you want now. (So a big plus for you there I guess)

*My TC with Gibs, as well as many white nations got messed up by this sanction by FTW and I don't think they're happy about that.

*Junka claims credit for meddling in the affairs of another alliance, despite him always claiming he never does that and accuses everybody else of it.

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not "interference" to point out to the rest of your govt your public support of a perma-rogue, among other public acts.

Did you say that with a straight face or is the word interchangeable for you for political convenience?

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Did you say that with a straight face or is the word interchangeable for you for political convenience?

Do you really need an answer to this, or do you already know?

Aeverum was informed about your attempt at backroom plotting, and they decided it was best to remove you, because you didn't have the authority to act the way you did without informing at least 1 other govt member. When I told you to step down, it was with the intent of having you do so without a fuss. At that point, Pjk11 was already prepared to remove you from govt.

I wish you the best with your new alliance, all that I ask is you learn to refain yourself from idiotic plotting, but seeing as you've found yourself compelled to do it every damn time, I won't hold my breath. Enjoy the repercussions.

Edited by Gh0s7

14 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

21374e86_0506_444a_bccc_f749cda533d6.gif

Lulz at this entire thread.

I luuuv purple! 

Batman 1989 o/

Good gif. Even if this isn't the strongest evidence of blackmail. It certainly is evidence of his manipulations and intent on white team.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

14 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't blame you for liking it actually, since it does work in your favor.

So have fun with it, this thread did add more fuel for you to keep your war going a lot longer. Although personally I'm done with this thread.

Although the main takeaways are,

*I didn't black mail Lucius
*Lucius being an idiot listened to someone wanting him to make that claim (Probably Gh0s7, since I hear Lucius talks with Gh0s7 a lot), so they could use it as an excuse to sanction me.

*Lucius has proven he deserves no sympathy and COBRA can probably keep him at war as long as you want now. (So a big plus for you there I guess)

*My TC with Gibs, as well as many white nations got messed up by this sanction by FTW and I don't think they're happy about that.

*Junka claims credit for meddling in the affairs of another alliance, despite him always claiming he never does that and accuses everybody else of it.

So you also have the authority to allow COBRA to hit me as long as they want???

Well doesn't  THAT sound familiar 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No, I said they probably can and you won't have any sympathy from me. Its between you and them how long you're being hit, depending on whether you accept whatever terms they give you.

I really don't care what happens with you one way or the other. Whether they let you off easy or not really makes no difference to me. Not sure what terms they're offering you, but good luck regardless.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Perhaps he should have had repercussions, however sanctioning him was tasteless.

These sanctions actually have almost nothing to do with him, other than he posted this thread for them.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Turetel    Date: 6/27/2017 6:01:27 PM

Subject: Sanctions!
Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Turetel of the White team for the reason of For blackmailing TIE. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid while you are a member of the White team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the White team have been canceled.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: Banned    Date: 6/28/2017 6:48:23 PM

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Banned of the Pink team for the reason of Gh0s7 request. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the Pink team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Pink team have been canceled.

To: Noctis Lucis Caelum    From: riser    Date: 6/29/2017 10:43:39 AM

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by riser of the Black team for the reason of FTW request. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the Black team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Black team have been canceled.

The real reason is FTW is afraid of me winning a Senate Seat and didn't want to admit the real reason. (So the only real blackmail on white going on is them trying to backmail me off white by requesting sanctions wherever they can on me.)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

41 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No I think he said they can, not that they may or will. It's basic grammar. Can is about ability not permission, nowhere in your original logs nor in the post you are quoting is he saying he controls COBRA or can make them do anything he wants. He offered you help, for a price sure, we can debate the morality of that but he was offering to "try" to help. Instead you go nuts, call it blackmail get him sanctioned and now continue to either intentionally or ignorantly misinterpret his words. Frankly I see why you are in a state of war.

Today I was suppose to send out tech to complete a tech deal with Umbrella, but they made sure to request I get sanctioned on black the same day; so there will be a big delay in the deal no matter what; along with my other tech deal with Umbrella where it won't be possible to even lift the sanction until after the tech is due. So FTW & Children of the Morrighan have decided its worth preventing Umbrella from getting tech they already paid for when placing these sanctions.

6/19/2017 7:54:25 AM 
icon_war_end.png   note.png 
* Expired *

team_Black.gif

Believland
Ruler: BEazy 
umbrella

team_Brown.gif

Kingdom of Lucis
Ruler: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Aevum
$9,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Expired

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The real reason is FTW is afraid of me winning a Senate Seat and didn't want to admit the real reason. (So the only real blackmail on white going on is them trying to backmail me off white by requesting sanctions wherever they can on me.)

We might be okay with you trying to get Senate seat if you didn't make it clear to me that you have a grudge towards us and will consider us at odds unless we support your return to Aevrum and your re-installment as King. Not to mention others reporting that you made threats towards them as well.

We would have let you be if you let us be. We are still willing to let you be if you'll let us be. Unfortunately with the lack of trust between us the best way for you to prove you'll let us be is to leave white team.

1 minute ago, Canik said:

We might be okay with you trying to get Senate seat if you didn't make it clear to me that you have a grudge towards us and will consider us at odds unless we support your return to Aevrum and your re-installment as King. Not to mention others reporting that you made threats towards them as well.

We would have let you be if you let us be. We are still willing to let you be if you'll let us be. Unfortunately with the lack of trust between us the best way for you to prove you'll let us be is to leave white team.

No, I offered to remain allies if I was came back to the alliance with my Rank remaining the same; even though you guys threatened to cancel if I didn't quit. So I was trying to extend a hand of friendship, since you had given the other gov the impression the treaty would be cancelled upon my return. I wanted to see if you guys still opposed me leading the alliance and whether me returning would result in a cancellation, while also indicating I would be fine with keeping it if you guys didn't want to be at odds with me. Also I expressed interest in working together on white, I didn't threaten you.

Also getting me sanctioned on black when you know I can't move off white for many days either way wasn't a good way to get me to move, instead you just pointlessly blocked my tech deals with Umbrella from finishing now regardless of what happens with white. Rather than ask me to leave white, you instead request me sanctioned on every color with a Senator who will listen to you; so the benefits of leaving white are diminishing. Since I can't complete my tech deals regardless. 

Its mostly just been you guys threatening Aevrum & trying to get their allies dragged into your dumb schemes. The only one I've discussed the future of Aevrum with from there is pjk11, so it seems you're claiming he said I threatened them?

Anyways, now that you've sanctioned me on Black to prevent me from finishing my Umbrella deals; I might as well stay longer and see if my Senate Campaign picks up on white.