Flag Runners You Suck

4 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Before Eurasia? 

Yes, you were sitting at the top. However, you only had a score in the low 60s, while the Rebels had set the record at 72. At first, I merely approved the members to see how high our score would jump, but when I realized it put us at 71 I figured I might as well go for it. I'll be honest, I don't care about awards and I couldn't care less about CN merch or donations, but it would've been nice to have an award under our belt. 

Then you merged with Eurasia. 

We rebuilt our nations 2 days before we declared our last war against everyone. That is when our score spiked and then we made mass tech jumps so I don't know know why you're saying tR were bigger than us. We were sitting at the top long before Eurasia jumped over and that was only a response to stevie adding all his temp trade mules to boost your score. You're full of crap buddy. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We rebuilt our nations 2 days before we declared our last war against everyone. That is when our score spiked and then we made mass tech jumps so I don't know know why you're saying tR were bigger than us. We were sitting at the top long before Eurasia jumped over and that was only a response to stevie adding all his temp trade mules to boost your score. You're full of crap buddy. 

The alliance award is given to the alliance with the highest score in the round, not at the end of the round. The Rebellion had a score in the low 70s (from earlier in the round). When D1 peaked on the night of your declarations, you did not even reach a score of 70.

So no, Bajor is not full of crap. You just don't understand game mechanics very well.

3 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

The alliance award is given to the alliance with the highest score in the round, not at the end of the round. The Rebellion had a score in the low 70s (from earlier in the round). When D1 peaked on the night of your declarations, you did not even reach a score of 70.

So no, Bajor is not full of crap. You just don't understand game mechanics very well.

I know it's recorded anytime during the round. I think everyone knows that hence why Eurasia helped us then left or you didn't piece that together. 

We did not peak on the night of our declarations, we peaked the next day so again you're wrong. Most of us hit our targets then built up the next day. I was wondering where Bajor gets all his crap from. 

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

This is a blatant lie.

A few days before your DoW, around 4-5 UN temp traders were approved, giving us a score of 70+ while you still had a score in the low 60s. From then to your merger with Eurasia, we didn't approve anyone else. 

So, tell me, why was a Eurasia merger necessary if you had already taken the top score 48 hours before your DoW? 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

We did not peak on the night of our declarations, we peaked the next day

Wait... But you just said your score spiked two days before the DoW, now it was the day after? 

However, you did in fact peak the day after the DoW, as that was the day you merged with Eurasia. 

9 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

This is a blatant lie.

A few days before your DoW, around 4-5 UN temp traders were approved, giving us a score of 70+ while you still had a score in the low 60s. From then to your merger with Eurasia, we didn't approve anyone else. 

So, tell me, why was a Eurasia merger necessary if you had already taken the top score 48 hours before your DoW? 

Wait... But you just said your score spiked two days before the DoW, now it was the day after? 

However, you did in fact peak the day after the DoW, as that was the day you merged with Eurasia. 

You're confused, we had the record leading up to the time you added all the multis otherwise why else would you add them if you already had the record. 

Most in D1 tech jumped a day after our dow peaking our stats before Eurasia but 2 days prior we had the record just from rebuilding infra.

9 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You're confused, we had the record leading up to the time you added all the multis otherwise why else would you add them if you already had the record. 

Most in D1 tech jumped a day after our dow peaking our stats before Eurasia but 2 days prior we had the record just from rebuilding infra.

No... You're confused. 

We invited those nations in response to the Eurasia merger. The merger that allowed you to get your score over 70 in the first place. 

You keep avoiding my question, so I'll ask again:

If you had the top score before Eurasia, why merge with them? And before you repeat your fallacious comments, we invited those SE nations AFTER the merger.

17 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

No... You're confused. 

We invited those nations in response to the Eurasia merger. The merger that allowed you to get your score over 70 in the first place. 

You keep avoiding my question, so I'll ask again:

If you had the top score before Eurasia, why merge with them? And before you repeat your fallacious comments, we invited those SE nations AFTER the merger.

I'm aware you added another heap of nations after Eurasia helped us reclaim our award but I'm talking about the 5 techless nations you drafted before Eurasia joined us. 

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Your score spiked when you rebuilt? or when you bought tech and got eurasia few days after?

tR were leading with a score of 72 yes. Our score jump by accepting "all my temp traders"(none of which are multis) did not take the lead from you. tR were leading with 72 as Das and Bajor have stated. Stop being retarded.

You were not sitting in the lead. I didnt pay much attention of who jumped over who during the round, and I had no intention of taking an award off of tR but when I looked, most definitely, it was tR in the lead, not you! You had 60 odd score at this time.

23 minutes ago, StevieG said:

Your score spiked when you rebuilt? or when you bought tech and got eurasia few days after?

tR were leading with a score of 72 yes. Our score jump by accepting "all my temp traders"(none of which are multis) did not take the lead from you. tR were leading with 72 as Das and Bajor have stated. Stop being retarded.

You were not sitting in the lead. I didnt pay much attention of who jumped over who during the round, and I had no intention of taking an award off of tR but when I looked, most definitely, it was tR in the lead, not you! You had 60 odd score at this time.

They were not leading before you added all your temp traders, do your homework and check the alliance chart in-game.  Our score went over 72 before Eurasia joined us. 

Just cos your bs spinning friends said it does not make it a fact. I was watching the award logs daily and D1 had the record before Eurasia joined which is what prompted you to add all your temp trading nations. 

No point lying to everyone to save face. 

I think the real mystery is how UN was able to acquire 5 nations in under 5 hours, and 12 in well under a week. That's a migration level number at round's end. It takes me weeks of begging just to get 1 sometimes. What recruitment methods do you use? What does your average recruitment message look like? Where can I find this untapped fountain of potential players?

slzjKjv.jpg

UN has just about doubled their numbers in the past 9 days, seems a bit much, of which 3 have almost identical stats. But whatever, i couldn't care who wins what, just as long as it's done within the rules 

And claiming most are temp traders when they are are 2 or 3 days old is not going to pull the wool over my eyes

Edited by KingBilly1

A discussion of the joys of flag running has turned into a debate about the

"The final dance off " war ....Alliance flag running 

lets get back to what we are here for insult the people you are warring with

,,,, let see who am I at war with,,, O yea

Cowboy .. your mother dresses you funny

The last squirrel...... Bullwikle never liked you

smoke14me ...... I have put your cell number on every ladies room wall on Interstate 95 in Florida

Jelenko ......are a Dental Product what kind of name is that 

Dragonite 11..... is a Pokemon Mega who is afraid of a pokemon

Only thing to fear is a recall of Acme products

On 7/27/2017 at 8:07 PM, Horatio Longworth said:

I think the real mystery is how UN was able to acquire 5 nations in under 5 hours, and 12 in well under a week. That's a migration level number at round's end. It takes me weeks of begging just to get 1 sometimes. What recruitment methods do you use? What does your average recruitment message look like? Where can I find this untapped fountain of potential players?

slzjKjv.jpg

The reason the UN added nations who've never fought or built tech was cos Eurasia joined D1 but Eurasia joined D1 cos they had already added 6 techless nations and taken the record from D1 and you know this cos you were the first to bring it to my attention and I was very confident it'd hold til reset and it would've but the the greediest flag runners in the history of the game will steal yet another they never earned. 

I appreciate Bajor for apologizing and taking steps to make amends including the offer of having his members join D1 to give it back to those who did earn it. I know most people don't care cos it's no loss to them but if it's allowed to happen without a strong response then this will be repeated and it could be a loss later. 

22 hours ago, HiredGun said:

The reason the UN added nations who've never fought or built tech was cos Eurasia joined D1 but Eurasia joined D1 cos they had already added 6 techless nations and taken the record from D1 and you know this cos you were the first to bring it to my attention and I was very confident it'd hold til reset and it would've but the the greediest flag runners in the history of the game will steal yet another they never earned. 

I appreciate Bajor for apologizing and taking steps to make amends including the offer of having his members join D1 to give it back to those who did earn it. I know most people don't care cos it's no loss to them but if it's allowed to happen without a strong response then this will be repeated and it could be a loss later. 

Just this once I will drop you some logs from a private conversation.

If you have any screen shots that prove D1 was leading Strongest AA please show them, because your statements are so full of false is is not funny anymore. Everyone here knows that Rebellion were in the lead, so until you can prove otherwise please refrain from posting as you had promised.

Al Bundy[AW] - 07/23/2017

I just noticed you guys just stole the strongest alliance from us

Stevie - 07/23/2017

yeah that wasnt me

was UN gov

and we had a slight feeling too that D1 might take it

personally i wanted to wait and let you guys win and go for it if D1 did

but i guess UN gov got a few more members and went for it

and not to give D1 a chance went high

sorry bout that

Al Bundy[AW] - 07/23/2017

Ya kinda a slap to the face...

Stevie - 07/23/2017

not in my hands :frowning:

as u see D1 are at 71.68

and would have most likely taken it right?

add one or 2 members easy

Secondly, our temp traders do go inactive and delete from time to time. The ones that joined before we overtook THE REBELLION were with us all round. and they have been told all round to join up to the AA to stay within AA rules for one, and to protect from raiding. Some of these nations after a while of temping actually start playing the game. We moved a couple temps into UN circles.

Who cares about arguing over this and that really? The issue here is you continuing to state FALSEHOODS, as fact!

58 minutes ago, StevieG said:

If you have any screen shots that prove D1 was leading Strongest AA please show them, because your statements are so full of false is is not funny anymore. Everyone here knows that Rebellion were in the lead, so until you can prove otherwise please refrain from posting as you had promised.

Secondly, our temp traders do go inactive and delete from time to time. The ones that joined before we overtook THE REBELLION were with us all round. and they have been told all round to join up to the AA to stay within AA rules for one, and to protect from raiding. Some of these nations after a while of temping actually start playing the game. We moved a couple temps into UN circles.

Who cares about arguing over this and that really? The issue here is you continuing to state FALSEHOODS, as fact!

This conversation does not prove anything, we all know tR had the record up until we took it on the 24th after half of our members spent most of their banks on tech and before Eurasia joined us.

Why are you still trying to prove something you don't have any logs for? UN already admitted that some of those that joined them were indeed multis. Where are all the SE nation links to your temp trades? How are they able to all respond at short notice anytime you need them within a short time frame? Lots of questions many want to know. 

We also use temp trades but they all play throughout the round, they fight in every D1 war and most of them have SE nations. 

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

Good to see how much you support your own gov though.. Throwing them under the bus for something that I personally know you made mention the UN should go for. I'm more than certain UN Government could attest to that.

6 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Good to see how much you support your own gov though.. Throwing them under the bus for something that I personally know you made mention the UN should go for. I'm more than certain UN Government could attest to that.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:37 AM, Bajoran Federation said:

Before Eurasia? 

Yes, you were sitting at the top. However, you only had a score in the low 60s, while the Rebels had set the record at 72. At first, I merely approved the members to see how high our score would jump, but when I realized it put us at 71 I figured I might as well go for it. I'll be honest, I don't care about awards and I couldn't care less about CN merch or donations, but it would've been nice to have an award under our belt. 

Then you merged with Eurasia. 

I support him wholeheartedly. After the Eurasia merger I did exactly what he asked.

I accept his simple version of events. and I had no discussion about this with any of you prior to us taking the lead off of The Rebellion, who as you know were leading with a score of 72. You have the full logs, go ahead and reread your logs and tell your mate hes wrong.

Your leader is ignorant. These logs and more, do prove the timeline which was.

UN takes lead off Rebellion

D1 as coinciding with their rebuild are growing but still in 60 odd something score. they then get up to 71.68 at the time of my convo with Al Bundy. While the UN pushed it up to 75+ before D1 broke the 70s

D1 then takes the lead off UN with some help from Eurasia

UN then takes the title away from D1 with seeking more help from far and wide.

Weve had enough of your repeated ridiculous accusations. 

9 hours ago, StevieG said:

I support him wholeheartedly. After the Eurasia merger I did exactly what he asked.

I accept his simple version of events. and I had no discussion about this with any of you prior to us taking the lead off of The Rebellion, who as you know were leading with a score of 72. You have the full logs, go ahead and reread your logs and tell your mate hes wrong.

Your leader is ignorant. These logs and more, do prove the timeline which was.

UN takes lead off Rebellion

D1 as coinciding with their rebuild are growing but still in 60 odd something score. they then get up to 71.68 at the time of my convo with Al Bundy. While the UN pushed it up to 75+ before D1 broke the 70s

D1 then takes the lead off UN with some help from Eurasia

UN then takes the title away from D1 with seeking more help from far and wide.

Weve had enough of your repeated ridiculous accusations. 

You didn't look at our score chart history in game and are now making up your own numbers. 

The UN overtook D1 after you pushed the UN score up to 75 by adding 6 temp traders. We then added 3 Eurasia nations pushing our score up to 82, that's when you all had a hissy fit and recruited new nations for the sole purpose of beating D1 yet again with nations who've never been in a war but this time these ones were new. These are underhanded and should be against the rules otherwise it comes down to who can all create enough multis or recruit enough friends. It cheats out the alliance who earned it.

On 02/07/2017 at 1:07 PM, paul711 said:

Do you guys need me to come back?

Please don't make me resurrect Confusion and Inst :popcorn:

EDIT:

Less than 200 players in TE is sad .................

Lets fix that part up before CN folds completely and stop whining .....

Edited by Wiggles
Something Something