59 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

NLoN have been around long enough to know how things work, spanking it shall be :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence Hitch, I'll assume you mean me and not SoT ;) 

He definitely doesn't mean Quake our most disposable but unfortunately they may only get him. :popcorn:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

NLoN have been around long enough to know how things work, spanking it shall be :P

Thanks for the vote of confidence Hitch, I'll assume you mean me and not SoT ;) 

Everytime I think if you I think misfits.... after looking at D1 I even missed last squirrel... the lineup is deep over there!

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

He definitely doesn't mean Quake our most disposable but unfortunately they may only get him. :popcorn:

I forget that you are a 'do as I do' type of leader rather than the 'do as I say'. Respectable. And to think that there are still leaders out there who charge first in the front lines rather than observing on a hill from the distance.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Can I cherry pick the fighters?

I want Wasso, Son of Taper, Rattata, that Trump Nation guy.... let me know when I'm reaching my 163k NS limit :D 

You called it Hitch! I will see what we can do for you my friend. The rangers are coming. 

o/

hahahah i really must say i am very much enjoying this little showing NLON not only were you guys far from ready for war but you guys are really just so bad at it i really think me and @Lord Hitchcock could have beaten you on our own …. i really do like the way this worked out i really did … i love that in this game one day you can really be annoyed with someone and the next you have a little bit more respect for them …

LH i truly was pissed at you ( not that you care but thats cool ) 

but after this showing you have my respect ( to me thats a big deal ) you put whatever differences that transpired between us to the side and you went to the next level …

again it is my pleasure to share the battle field with you …..

NOW GUYS PLEASE SAVE SOMETHING FOR ME >>>>> I CANT EVEN SPIE THESE GUYS AND THEY ARE SO JUICY they really have no clue on WAR 

and there WCs will last them probably another 5 hours 

Edited by RoadRash

View All Alliance Announcements

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/30/2017 12:27:01 PM War defcon1 10
Defcon1 declared on me.
He got lucky and actual have a small success I was stil in d5 and got hit 2 times (had car trouble so no time to check CN).
Now I am gearing up to wait for like 10 min before change attack full force 10 min later 2e wave and nuke ...
After I got 2nukes on me I'll have lower ns and can declare on 3 extra in defense of the alliance

Announcement by Joe Grant 
View all Alliance Announcements
Comments Page: 1

:. New League of Nations Member Comments
Comment By

Comment  

Joe Grant

(5/30/2017 2:23:26 PM) 
Need to go later (got some work to do) so I'll attack now (anyway nukes going to be fired 31e

View All Alliance Announcements

Date
Announcement Title

Views

5/30/2017 7:12:42 AM I'm Done 25
They have three of their best guys on me and I can't sustain it. After this war I will be forced to delete my nation

Announcement by vind0730 
View all Alliance Announcements

:. New League of Nations Member Comments
Comment By

Comment  

President Horton

(5/30/2017 11:48:47 AM) 
You have a nuke, can you buy more? You can ride this out. Keep hitting them anyway you can. The nukes will hurt them and then you can attack.

Joe Grant

(5/30/2017 12:28:17 PM) 
Don't give up so fast last have some fun don't worry if you lose some wars. If the total alliance wins you'll win 2 ;-)

Joe Grant

(5/30/2017 12:35:58 PM) 
I declared on 1 of your attackers so don't quit now I'll for sure be jumped by deconstruct 1 if the smell blood whoohaa

Cheer up NloN, this is not a deletion war. It would be sad to see nations deleting, rerolling isnt a bad option with 100M, you can rebuy up to 4k Infra and 200 Tech, can't you just take the heat that you started? 

We will not force any dracion terms on our enemies.

There are certainly some issues that need to be resolved. NLoN needs to understand that:

1) Hitting an alliance just out of war isn't cool.

2) Running a coalition with 150k NS advantage isn't cool.

3) Most importantly, keeping a leash on your raiders. A nuclear anarchy RE nation was raided after the Rebellion shin-dig and there wasn't much we could do. A war doves nation was dealt over 1k damage from the big whale NLoN and now NDO faces the same bullying tactic.

Zero remorse from NLoN. None whatsoever.

Every time an RE warrior flushes the commode I've pondered where all that crap went, now it's glaring me in the face as a giant warchest depleted blob who can't even tie their own shoe laces.

NLoN, quit playing the victim card and take responsibility for your actions.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

18 minutes ago, wasso said:

Cheer up NloN, this is not a deletion war. It would be sad to see nations deleting, rerolling isnt a bad option with 100M, you can rebuy up to 4k Infra and 200 Tech, can't you just take the heat that you started? 

it funny too because Vind was the one  pushing his chest out not less then 24 hours ago ….

read the messages i posted on first page ……..

41 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Seriously NLoN? Attacking NDO and an alliance fresh out of two wars isn't enough for you? Now one of your members attacks a UN nation? 

As a response I've declared war on New 3m. I will peace out when cowgirl gets peace. 

Their raiding has been incomprehensible this round. RE stands with you and the UN on this firm-and-fair response.

o/ salute

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

18 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Seriously NLoN? Attacking NDO and an alliance fresh out of two wars isn't enough for you? Now one of your members attacks a UN nation? 

As a response I've declared war on New 3m. I will peace out when cowgirl gets peace. 

unbelievable hahaha enjoy some fun 

47 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Cartoon Characters like Cowgirls... greek1  just found out what an Acme attack is

I am the DCS contingent in this TE Police action

Edited by Wayne World
had brain fart

44 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Their raiding has been incomprehensible this round. RE stands with you and the UN on this firm-and-fair response.

o/ salute

Edited 14 minutes ago by Lord Hitchcock

I truly don't understand why they can't keep their members in check lol. This entire round they've been raiding alliances and getting away with it. Not any longer though. 

45 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

unbelievable hahaha enjoy some fun 

I definitely will haha. There's nothing better than a ripe NLoN nation to raid. 

29 minutes ago, Wayne World said:

Cartoon Characters like Cowgirls... greek1  just found out what an Acme attack is

I am the DCS contingent in this TE Police action

Hahah we appreciate the attack on Greek, Wile E! NLoN just keeps digging themselves deeper into a hole. 

can some one explain this and who can see whats wrong with this picture …. hahhaha

National Wonders:
improve_icon.png Disaster Relief Agency, Great University, Interstate System, National Research Lab, Pentagon, Scientific Development Center, Strategic Defense Initiative, Weapons Research Complex

well I always Weapons Research Complex  before buying MP

But if I was doing any better Warren Buffet would buy me

Edited by Wayne World
I had gas

Bit late chiming in here due to RL, been playing by phone and didn't have forum pw. Anyways moving on....

I share the majority's sentiment here, NLoN, you should be ashamed. Crushing you to dust is gonna feel that much more righteous following your despicable actions. We're gonna make you sing - perhaps "this time" you'll learn - sure gonna be fun educating you.

Also, glad to see the camaraderie and team work going in to this and past disagreements pushed aside.

A big thank you to L_H for doing RE such great service as public speaker, and to RR for your continued support.

It seems a bit of a coalition is forming against NLoN and I appreciate all your support too, so a shout out to NDO, D1, UN and DCS thank you.

o/ war

18 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

Bit late chiming in here due to RL, been playing by phone and didn't have forum pw. Anyways moving on....

I share the majority's sentiment here, NLoN, you should be ashamed. Crushing you to dust is gonna feel that much more righteous following your despicable actions. We're gonna make you sing - perhaps "this time" you'll learn - sure gonna be fun educating you.

Also, glad to see the camaraderie and team work going in to this and past disagreements pushed aside.

A big thank you to L_H for doing RE such great service as public speaker, and to RR for your continued support.

It seems a bit of a coalition is forming against NLoN and I appreciate all your support too, so a shout out to NDO, D1, UN and DCS thank you.

o/ war

Ladies and gentlemen,

The Greatest TE leader who ever lived.

o/ Ningkeptune 

2 hours ago, KingNeptune said:

o/ war

thank you KN 

it is very nice to share the battlefield with you o/

o/ to the massive damage NLON just took 

The best way to avoid a reoccurrence is to make an example out of them. They do this every round.

If we turn a blind eye, they will never learn. This conditioning may sting them now, but in the long run it's going to help them.

I want them to wake up and discuss their side of the story and I've invited every one of their members and government to this thread in individual PMs. I think communication here is paramount because they may not even know what they're doing wrong and I'd even nudge them with some building and war tips (like we did to the UN last round). I want to see the NLoN succeed as a reputable alliance.

However, I may be a little too optimistic because judging by their inter-alliance discussions they are well aware of their actions and unfortunately, remorseless.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Sorry for my absence, been some RL issues.

Seems I was called out a couple times, for what I can tell its good to see NLON getting hit for raiding many different alliances. They hit us I believe 3 times in our war with D1 and E. Kind of the same thing RE did to us, hit us in a middle of a war, but a slap on the wrist for RE was good for them. NLON though seems everybody wants a piece of a weak target.

I noticed LH called me out for not helping----typical... I think there is plenty of alliances taking in the fun of beating up a crappy (sounds harsh sorry NLON) alliance. Everyone seems to like to help out when the nation doing the wrong is weak.

Funny to see their top guy in no wars....http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000135 but weak nation that have done no raiding beat down to nothing....http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000031&Extended=1

I was really glad to see NDO (Roadrash) stand up to the actual raiders first, while Lord Hitchcock just raided random weak nations in NLON. Then when NLON hit NDO and RE the big bad HG stepped in and with a couple of his little helpers and hit a couple NLON nations that haven't declared on anyone, what a support team... Good to see UN helped out and actually attacked nations hitting NDO. RE deserved to get hit, all I see on their end is LH raiding their alliance, nations not doing anything wrong.

Anyway glad to see the NLON raiding will stop... Sorry RR I wasn't their for support!

In summary:

Great work NDO

Thanks for helping them out UN

D1 just claiming some XP, from nations not even attacking NDO

And RE getting themselves in a mess, but will say they are just helping out.

Al Bundy 

--Late to the party!