WAPA announcement

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your leader earlier in the thread tried portraying us offering peace before it escalated further as begging for peace. Which was never the case, I offered to end the war with peace before it escalated and your leader wouldn't respond. Comments like that by him don't help your cause.

so this is about interpretation and not actually facts.....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Earlier in the war before you bandwagoned in I offered peace.

You requested that I intervene. I did so.

The raid  and reply 

63DhHq5.png

Alonso's very active raiding history 

source https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=576175&nation2=

You can can try to defend the indefensible, pity you can't defend your own alliance

Edited by The Chief

You asked me directly to assist you in attacking them. That's a request for intervention. You certainly weren't asking me to hold your towel.

5 minutes ago, The Chief said:

The raid  and reply 

63DhHq5.png

Alonso's very active raiding history 

source https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=576175&nation2=

You can can try to defend the indefensible, pity you can't defend your own alliance

Thanks for providing the facts Chief..... they speak volumes.  The silence from POSSE is deafening.

7 minutes ago, Auctor said:

You asked me directly to assist you in attacking them. That's a request for intervention. You certainly weren't asking me to hold your towel.

No, I thought you were an ally and causally asked if you thought Umbrella would have our back fighting them; in order to find out your thoughts on the situation and what our alliance should expect. I requested you did not intervene when you responded with a bunch of threats. I only mentioned it to you because I was causally discussing the war with a friend in Umbrella and he said he would bet Umbrella would want to assist and I should message you.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, I thought you were an ally and causally asked if you thought Umbrella would have our back fighting them; in order to find out your thoughts on the situation and what our alliance should expect. I requested you did not intervene when you responded with a bunch of threats. I only mentioned it to you because I was causally discussing the war with a friend in Umbrella and he said he would bet Umbrella would want to assist and I should message you.

The plot thickens........it can only raise more questions (or should i say concerns!!)

You can't put a genie back in a bottle and for an "ally" to outright lie to my face is really only funny when they're playing sexy sexy games with me. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If you truly wished for a long war, the honorable thing to have done would have been to continue fighting the war. Making an extortionate rep demand as a fig leaf is disgusting. Doing so as a result of defending against "a raid", which you claim to be against, is disgraceful. Pretending alliances are supposed to tell the difference between being repeat raided and being attacked and that it's their responsibility to gain the approval of their attackers to defend themselves is such silly cry bully logic that you shouldn't be terribly surprised that any respect for you that may have existed is now gone.

7 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

As soon as Bunnet declared on Alonso he started threatening us with Umbrella, so the facts are your MoD thought he could raid at will without any retribution, because Umbrella would sort his mess.... classy 

Apparently defending a significantly smaller alliance being abused by a larger alliance which is also threatening that significantly smaller alliance with all the might of every alliance Noctis spoken to in the last week and a half is now "bullying". In other news, Noctis thinks taking a bucket of water out of the ocean might cause sea levels to fall and taking a coin out of a wishing well will destroy all the hopes and dreams of all the little girls and boys.

3 minutes ago, The Chief said:

As soon as Bunnet declared on Alonso he started threatening us with Umbrella, so the facts are your MoD thought he could raid at will without any retribution, because Umbrella would sort his mess.... classy 

You guys threw Diplomacy out the window because the nation you guys attacked had an emotional response? I guess that was your choice to make.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You guys threw Diplomacy out the window because the nation you guys attacked had an emotional response? I guess that was your choice to make.

Yet another assumption......there is a trend here.

If PoSSE attacked first (I believe I'm reading that correctly?), the raid initiated by BMTH no less, then WAPA was well within its right to counter. They could've attempted diplomacy instead, sure, but you raid an alliance then retaliation is a risk you assume.

It's disappointing FTW had to get involved but such is their right as well. That's why one has allies after all.

Have fun y'all but either way kindly stop trying to vilify WAPA. They are, if you remember, the victims.  ;)

51 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also what WAPA fails to mention is we have a bunch of non-nuclear nations in our lower tier and all their nations are nuclear. So we did not have a number advantage when you factor out the non-nuclear lower tier.

You appear to be drowning in that infamous Egyptian river.   You know the one.....De-nile, de-nile, de-nile ;)

I'm not reading 4 pages of this crap, but as far as I can tell:

Posse, you raided. Even if the response is a week later, you bite the bullet and accept that sometimes, dinner bites back. You don't call in help or demand reps when YOU raided.

By having to call in help AND demanding reps for a raid you started, and then saying the aggrieved party should've done the diplomacy, you're looking like a stupid child.

My advice? Either peace this out and apologize or stop airing your dirty laundry on the owf. Your choice.

Ps I still <3 you canik

Edited by Gh0s7

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Wait, it was your MoD that raided them?  Are you kidding me?  A member of Government attacking another alliance is an act of war,.  It always has been and always shall be.  Unless the nation attacking is declared a rogue.  Did you declare him a rogue?  Or is he still a member?  If your MoD attacked one of their nations you either went to war or declared him a rogue and expelled him.  Which was it?