Jump to content

WAPA announcement


Recommended Posts

It's been a very long time since WAPA has been in and around here I'm sure you all have more important things to be getting on with, but even micros have things that can't be ignored. 

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=271467

After repeated raids by a PoSSE government member on a WAPA nation and much discussion internally about how to counter this continuing pattern, bunnet took the measured step of countering the offending PoSSE government member. PoSSE then countered bunnet, thereby declaring its intent to escalate this into a full war. It now seems that another alliance feels the need to bandwagon onto this already unevenly sided conflict. To iterate our ongoing policy, we are fully willing to accept white peace with PoSSE now that our point has been made. We will not be paying reps to PoSSE no matter who else decides they need to opportunistically bandwagon into this conflict.

Those of you who wish to take advantage of us while we are vulnerable may expect to be dealing with us for a long time afterward. Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAPA declared a full war on us out of nowhere with no diplomacy or wiling to respond to our attempts at diplomacy to deescalate, apparently diplomacy is foreign to them. Also their claim was this war was over an ancient tech raid, which they never spoke with us about.

 

I'm not sure what kind of alliance attacks over an ancient raid we can't even look at, but if they wanted war with no diplomacy over the raid; they should have hit us when the raid happened. You guys want peace now after unloading all your nukes on us, but only because most of you have blown through your nukes. We fought you guys for quite a while without having our friends help, although you guys brought in some bandwaggoners against us yourself and eventually we saw no reason to keep fighting you guys on our own.

 

Funny you didn't feel the need to post a DoW when you blind sided us, but you're complaining on the forum now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PoSSE required no announcement to attack WAPA. A requirement to post an announcement to defend yourself does not exist.

 

If PoSSE has no desire for peace, it is entirely within their right. This idea that this necessitates the payment of funds to avoid continued war on WAPA's part is just cry bully talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Auctor said:

PoSSE required no announcement to attack WAPA. A requirement to post an announcement to defend yourself does not exist.

 

If PoSSE has no desire for peace, it is entirely within their right. This idea that this necessitates the payment of funds to avoid continued war on WAPA's part is just cry bully talk.

We were not at war with WAPA, if they had a valid CB; they should have used it in a DoW. They didn't have a valid CB, which is why they didn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two attacks in the past year with no diplomatic resolution doesn't indicate something other than being at war. You're going to need bigger friends for people to buy this foolishness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hit the link see the raid,

 

I see no complaining Noctis.

 

It's not the case you 'saw no reason to keep on fighting us' you couldn't fight us on your own an alliance with 12 members that have been at peace for longer than anyone can remember or happens to care. 

 

We responded to your raider in kind your alliance escalated the situation not ours. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Auctor said:

Two attacks in the past year with no diplomatic resolution doesn't indicate something other than being at war. You're going to need bigger friends for people to buy this foolishness.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if that's how WAPA deals with things; I have no confidence they won't suddenly hit us again if we give them peace now. Since apparently under their logic (and yours apparently), these CBs for raids never expire and every alliance who's had a member raid another alliance in the past can be attacked months and years later with no diplomacy.

 

We don't even allow raiding anymore, we stopped allowing this well before the attack by WAPA. However I don't accept the idea that we can be attacked by any alliance who has been raided in the past, before we put a stop to the practice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Hit the link see the raid,

 

I see no complaining Noctis.

 

It's not the case you 'saw no reason to keep on fighting us' you couldn't fight us on your own an alliance with 12 members that have been at peace for longer than anyone can remember or happens to care. 

 

We responded to your raider in kind your alliance escalated the situation not ours. 

Our response was limited to countering just the nation who attacked us, you guys responded with a full scale war against everyone on our AA as a target and refused to even discuss peace with any of our leaders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2017 at 1:12 AM, Auctor said:

Turns out we outlawed the practice of being charged reps for defending ourselves years ago. You are crap out of luck.

I don't care much for reps, what I don't like is the idea of WAPA getting an easy out when they've done a lot more damage due to attacking us when we weren't expecting it at all.

 

FTW wanted to offer them the opportunity to pay reps before attacking, since they thought that would be more honorable than attacking without giving them that chance first. What they gave WAPA the opportunity to pay was less than the damage done in single wars against us in many cases.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you don't allow raiding you should learn to control your government, we didn't drag ourselves out of hibernation because you looked like a meaty target Noctis 

 

Alonso has been raiding for some time and his threats towards Bunnet were beyond belief, your poor me attitude cuts little weight, you were happy for him to run out of control until we bit back. Now you call in help. It's embarrassing for you and those coming to your aid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The person that begged for multiple alliances to intervene against WAPA before two nations did on WAPA's side has no right to complain about bandwagoning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2017 at 1:27 AM, Auctor said:

The person that begged for multiple alliances to intervene against WAPA before two nations did on WAPA's side has no right to complain about bandwagoning.

I mentioned the situation had escalated out of control with you to see how you thought we should respond, since you were suppose be our ally. I never begged for anything, but the situation could have been handled better on both sides.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Umbrella's permission has nothing to do with WAPA's response. Umbrella are a strong alliance capable of many things but to pretend that Umbrella controls how WAPA chooses to defend themselves when presented with escalation is breathtakingly silly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I mentioned the situation had escalated out of control with you to see how you thought we should respond, since you were suppose be our ally before sticking the knife in our back. I never begged for anything, but you were eager to make sure WAPA would want to keep the war going by offering them your assistance.

I'm sure Auctor is a good fighter, but not sure you can blame everything on a single nation joining the enemy.

 

Also lol at Alonso going inactive immediately after screwing over his alliance.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You gave them a false sense of confidence, all our responses to WAPA's aggression we got approval from Umbrella's highest leadership first.

That's a good one we defended ourselves against an AA that ignored its government raiding at will is deemed as a false sense of confidence. You appear to have a false sense of confidence that Alonso can do as he pleases without retribution 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Auctor said:

Umbrella's permission has nothing to do with WAPA's response. Umbrella are a strong alliance capable of many things but to pretend that Umbrella controls how WAPA chooses to defend themselves when presented with escalation is breathtakingly silly.

You being former Umbrella I think might have given them the mistaken belief they had Umbrella's backing (Just my theory), its the only reason I can think of for why they would refuse any diplomacy until things got to this point. I'm not sure if you expected us to roll over and die just because you like WAPA, but that's not how we do things when suddenly attacked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You being former Umbrella I think might have given them the mistaken belief they had Umbrella's backing (Just my theory), its the only reason I can think of for why they would refuse any diplomacy until things got to this point. I'm not sure if you expected us to roll over and die just because you like WAPA, but that's not how we do things when suddenly attacked.

Did you expect WAPA to suddenly roll over and die when attacked ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Chief said:

That's a good one we defended ourselves against an AA that ignored its government raiding at will is deemed as a false sense of confidence. You appear to have a false sense of confidence that Alonso can do as he pleases without retribution 

No, its just the raid you attacked over was from so far in past; the alliance had different policies back then.

 

I would have respected the response and Alonso would have been on his own had you guys attacked him when this raid you're using as an excuse took place. Attacking way later and claiming it was over some ancient history, not cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...