Order Squared

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Would you be so kind as to bring out your 100k's so some of us Delta boys can see some action, or is this too much to hope for?

19 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Some of us don't pixel hug and like the concept of being ZI'd for our Alliances.

I guess that concept doesn't exist for the most part now.

Err... I mean I know OWF trash talk is a thing, but with the application of some logic it would be pretty clear than all of our fighting nations at or above that level did fight to ZI and have kept fighting, since we have been at war with a much larger force for like 2 and a half months now. The people left in that range are primarily either way too inactive to fight in any capacity, or people that literally joined when TTK was an effectively neutral alliance and have kept to those ways, why would we bring either group out of PM?

18 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Since you took too long to accept the fact that you lost and slowed down our progress, then we'll simply be taking tech, NS, and land by force instead of the boring, peaceful way. 

This hasn't changed the rate of peace being achieved at all.

On a somewhat related note there seems to be a trend of people implicitly or explicitly expressing the idea that our side has intentionally been stalling the progress towards peace for no good reason. I don't know where this has come from, but really isn't the case.

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

Err... I mean I know OWF trash talk is a thing, but with the application of some logic it would be pretty clear than all of our fighting nations at or above that level did fight to ZI and have kept fighting, since we have been at war with a much larger force for like 2 and a half months now. The people left in that range are primarily either way too inactive to fight in any capacity, or people that literally joined when TTK was an effectively neutral alliance and have kept to those ways, why would we bring either group out of PM?

So, too much to hope for. Check.

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

This hasn't changed the rate of peace being achieved at all.

On a somewhat related note there seems to be a trend of people implicitly or explicitly expressing the idea that our side has intentionally been stalling the progress towards peace for no good reason. I don't know where this has come from, but really isn't the case.

I personally couldn't care less if you're stalling or not, so you should spend your time convincing Oculus leadership of that instead of me, assuming you actually wish to set the record straight. MilCom was given orders to further smash your Alliance, so that's precisely what we're doing. -Shrugs.- That's frankly where my interest in it begins and ends. Though I can say this; be thankful it's not me at the negotiation tables. The terms would be far more harsh for everyone involved, and would only get worse the longer they resisted. x3

People should know, especially after my actions in Disorder, that excuses, or treaties which bind Alliances to fight don't invoke my sympathy. They'll still get smashed until they surrender.

Furthermore, when you lose a War in all aspects of its meaning, you also lose the ability to exit on your own terms. This is clearly a concept Bob has forgotten for a long time. It's a pleasure to re-educate the masses.

Edited by DeathAdder

Does anyone else remember when people could respect their opponents?

Pertaining to the topic, Goodluck to both parties. All are well fought, win or lose.

Being respectable quit being a concern of mine around the 3rd year of everyone being a !@#$%* to my face.

It's so tough to take the same medicine, especially when the person giving it actually doesn't give a $%&@ about any of you, isn't it?

People should know, especially after my actions in Disorder, that excuses, or treaties which bind Alliances to fight don't invoke my sympathy. They'll still get smashed until they surrender.

Blah blah blah blah we didn't give a flying fark about our treaties until it suited us blah blah blah. 

The close to peace and then everyone piles on thing is a continuing trend.

16 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Blah blah blah blah we didn't give a flying fark about our treaties until it suited us blah blah blah. 

The close to peace and then everyone piles on thing is a continuing trend.

Dogpiling is the side-effect of a World which possesses a treaty web that can only accurately be depicted with 3D model rendering.

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

It's quite rich when the party that launches an unjustified and immoral assault with overwhelming force, then whines and complains about the peace process being allegedly stalled out by their victims.  Are we really still playing at this?

The tears feed us.

Your alliances are husks of former glory that has refused to evolve and adapt in a changing World, despite people begging you to do that very thing for years on end, and any period where you really had the chance to change the status quo, you were complacent, lazy, or too inactive and allowed it to go back to the system that you deem oppressive, but rarely did anything about it.

Don't blame the success and hard work of other Alliances for your own failures to do anything.

So much so that you produce your own tears to feed on.  I've been having a blast punching NoR in the throat over and over again, I'm hoping your little PR failure here does drag it out a few more weeks, enough for me to reload and go in at least one more time.  But that's just me personally.

It's still ironic that you whine about the peace process being delayed.  It would still be ironic even if you hadn't gone out of your way to delay it yourselves, but it is doubly so in that light.

The only whining has come from your side. Pretty consistently, I might add. "It's not fair." "Your overwhelming force is unjustified!" etc, etc.

NoR, NG, et al. will rebuild far easier than your coalition will, that's something that you can be guaranteed of regardless how long your govts decide to extend their destruction. Unlike your bunch, our side is actually active enough to effectively assist each other in their political, economic and military endeavors.

26 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Unlike your bunch, our side is actually active enough to effectively assist each other in their political, economic and military endeavors.

Last war NG declared - 11th May

Last war TLR declared - 26th March (!)

Last war NoR declared - 13th May

Last war GLOF declared - 13th May

Last war VE declared - 9th May (there are some since, but not part of the war)

...and their total numbers of wars declared is falling off dramatically. Real activity there

it’s almost as if all these "allies " just don't want to worry about a problem that NG created and is now getting their backside kicked badly by a little nobody Alliance. it’s clear to everybody that all you are doing is covering for NG's clear and present failures. Oculus in face of defeat from its lower tiers has pulled out all the stops to stop the bleeding. 

in Truth, it is quite an honor and compliment that all the larger Alliances in the game are required to direct the entirety of their military at our little insignificant 44 nation group. or, as is more likely, NG specifically has been badly exposed to the rest of BOB as a worthless Alliance and most of their allies are sick and tired of bailing them out of defeats of their own making.  Now to be sure, TLR,NoR,GLOF and VE are all great alliances, yet as a group it appears they have decided NG is not worth their trouble. and as it seems, not one but both Polar's are now required to cover for NG. 

We have reached a point where it does not matter if we get defeated. the fact that we have been at war for months on end and you guys feel that even more pressure must be brought to bear to defeat us?

because as the stats show, we are dealing far more damage than we are taking. NG is on the verge of voluntary disbandment. Their Government is entirely inactive, their war chests are virtually empty. They are unable to mount any kind of attacks, or defense for that matter.  with only 4 nations with over 4 Billion and only 12 with over a Billion and more than 35 with less 100 Million as an alliance they are simply incapable. and now we see they are also incapable of any intelligent diplomacy. we had peace on the table, ready to be signed by all parties. then NG's Government as whole goes silent, none of these nations even responded to in game attacks. simple went dormant/inactive.

there are times when it is best to cut the fat from the bone, all of BOB has seen and knows that NG does more harm to Its allies than it helps them. cut them loose and you as a group become stronger for the final year or so of CN's existence. 

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It's almost as if most of them knew we were rolling out on the 12th-13th...

How mind-boggling. :v

Remember this bit:

4 hours ago, Mandystalin said:

...and their total numbers of wars declared is falling off dramatically. 

Number of wars declared in the last 2 weeks (1st May onwards)  

NG declared - 14

TLR declared - 0

NoR declared - 40 

GLOF declared - 10

VE declared - 4

For context, TTK declared 60 in the same time period.

Now I doubt they have been waiting for your entry for two weeks. If nothing else, I'm sure if you had two weeks to prepare then the combined might of Pacifica and Polar could have managed a blitz of more than 12 wars. 

23 minutes ago, Northern Empire said:

-Snip-. 

:popcorn: If you say so.

Frankly, the decree that you types were husk Alliances that aren't worth the space you take up on Bob was made well before this little color war manifested, so Pacifica's opinions on you had to have been pretty low well before NG and the other Maroon Alliances decided to punch you in the mouth...How surprising.

Instead of facing the actual facts of why you're being destroyed, you make grandiose claims of your accomplishments in damage against Alliances, yet in reality, for the better majority of the Alliances in Oculus, the damage you were capable of, even when this began, is even more negligible long-term than the gnats in TPF, NEW, SPATR, and MONGOLS who also delude themselves into thinking that their feeble attempts have really done any tangible setbacks to Pacifica/Oculus as a whole.

What NG or Alliances outside of Pacifica decide to do with themselves is their own business, and I certainly wouldn't be someone who could speak for their plans, but either way, it doesn't really matter. I am far from responsible for their efficiency (or lack thereof) that you can't seem to quit talking about in a Pacifica thread. Perhaps you should aim that whining at NG, instead? You might get a response from someone that would actually know their motivations as an Alliance. Or maybe not.

I am, however, responsible for the efficiency here, and let me assure you when I say there will be zero doubt that you lost by the time Pacifica is done. That is all that will matter when this wraps up.

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

The only whining has come from your side. Pretty consistently, I might add. "It's not fair." "Your overwhelming force is unjustified!" etc, etc.

NoR, NG, et al. will rebuild far easier than your coalition will, that's something that you can be guaranteed of regardless how long your govts decide to extend their destruction. Unlike your bunch, our side is actually active enough to effectively assist each other in their political, economic and military endeavors.

I am dying of laughter here.  Activity?  For real?  Half my targets never even fired back a single CM.  It was an embarrassing s***show of apathy.  Certainly, I am sure, on both sides, but to pretend your side isn't plagued by the apathy towards this dying world, that is mighty rich.

Edited by HeroofTime55

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

:popcorn: If you say so.

Frankly, the decree that you types were husk Alliances that aren't worth the space you take up on Bob was made well before this little color war manifested, so Pacifica's opinions on you had to have been pretty low well before NG and the other Maroon Alliances decided to punch you in the mouth...How surprising.

Instead of facing the actual facts of why you're being destroyed, you make grandiose claims of your accomplishments in damage against Alliances, yet in reality, for the better majority of the Alliances in Oculus, the damage you were capable of, even when this began, is even more negligible long-term than the gnats in TPF, NEW, SPATR, and MONGOLS who also delude themselves into thinking that their feeble attempts have really done any tangible setbacks to Pacifica/Oculus as a whole.

What NG or Alliances outside of Pacifica decide to do with themselves is their own business, and I certainly wouldn't be someone who could speak for their plans, but either way, it doesn't really matter. I am far from responsible for their efficiency (or lack thereof) that you can't seem to quit talking about in a Pacifica thread. Perhaps you should aim that whining at NG, instead? You might get a response from someone that would actually know their motivations as an Alliance. Or maybe not.

I am, however, responsible for the efficiency here, and let me assure you when I say there will be zero doubt that you lost by the time Pacifica is done. That is all that will matter when this wraps up.

So you accept that TTK's loss was actually in doubt until Pacifica stepped in?

Anyway, great PR work you're doing here on behalf of Pacifica.  I hope all other alliances take heed of your opinion, I presume you to speak on behalf of Pacifica (since you explicitly said you do).  It's been known for a while to many of us that your aim is to eliminate alliances one by one, but perhaps with it stated more explicitly here, more alliances will wake up to that fact.

Let me jump in and add that military and political failure of MD3 plus their Oculus allies is AFTER entirely another group of 5 alliance coalition backed by Oculus/SLAP engaged in extortion and destruction of TTK's protectorates/vote base and enforcing PZI military policy and forceful deletion of multiple members.

Failure of MD3 esp NG on all fronts both military and political is very visible for everyone following the conflict. The involvement NpO, NPO two of the biggest alliances in the game is just a magnification of the failure of the campaign. Peace is the best option moving forward for everyone. TTK,RIA,GOD,CRAP has already won whatever happens from this point onwards.

Edited by Roal36

6 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Let me jump in and add that military and political failure of MD3 plus their Oculus allies is AFTER entirely another group of 5 alliance coalition backed by Oculus/SLAP engaged in extortion and destruction of TTK's protectorates/vote base and enforcing PZI military policy and forceful deletion of multiple members.

Failure of MD3 esp NG on all fronts both military and political is very visible for everyone following the conflict. The involvement NpO, NPO two of the biggest alliances in the game is just a magnification of the failure of the campaign. Peace is the best option moving forward for everyone. TTK,RIA,GOD,CRAP has already won whatever happens from this point onwards.

To be fair, I've been hitting NoR a lot more because I hate them a lot more, I am not as familiar with how NG has been doing overall, though so far my few NG targets (because I was out of people in NoR to hit) have put up a marginally better performance.  Marginally.

24 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I am dying of laughter here.  Activity?  For real?  Half my targets never even fired back a single CM.  It was an embarrassing s***show of apathy.  Certainly, I am sure, on both sides, but to pretend your side isn't plagued by the apathy towards this dying world, that is mighty rich.

Half of the wars I've fought for the past... 4-5 yrs haven't bothered to respond to my attacks. Or keep me staggered, so no, it's a very real fact that every Alliance has it's inactives, and hell, it wouldn't surprise me if certain people don't just stop paying attention specifically when war happens.

Based on comparative aid-slot usage statistics going back six months (I didn't bother to check back any further), yeah, Oculus can rebuild first. That's just common sense and the application of mathematics.

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

So you accept that TTK's loss was actually in doubt until Pacifica stepped in?

No. It's you/your allies who keep making the assertion that you weren't losing. I simply asserted the fact that I'm not in charge of their Military (NG, NoR, anyone else that others keep bringing up).  I'm pretty certain I said back on page one that you lost this war and refuse to accept it:

On 5/13/2017 at 9:20 PM, DeathAdder said:

Since you took too long to accept the fact that you lost and slowed down our progress, then we'll simply be taking tech, NS, and land by force instead of the boring, peaceful way. 

Edited by DeathAdder

35 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

...and let me assure you when I say there will be zero doubt that you lost by the time Pacifica is done. That is all that will matter when this wraps up.

Sure sounds like you admitting it was in doubt before Pacifica stepped in.  Perhaps your handlers need to reel you in before you say much more to embarrass your alliance.

Edited by HeroofTime55

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Sure sounds like you admitting it was in doubt before Pacifica stepped in.  Perhaps your handlers need to reel you in before you say much more to embarrass your alliance.

Or that we're just going to beat on you somemore until you are ready to accept surrender. They can tell me to stfu anytime they wish. :popcorn:

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Or that we're just going to beat on you somemore until you are ready to accept surrender. They can tell me to stfu anytime they wish. :popcorn:

From what I gather, we were just about ready until you guys stepped in to make a bigger mess of things.  Swing and a miss, again.