Crushing the Rebellion

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

You may want to consider cutting the umbilical cord from DCS first

I have no connections with any alliance.... unlike you.

We operate alone unless to declare a war. I have no agreements with anyone.

Friendship yes, but I did consider myself friends with HG, Cowboy, and you at one point.

Id declare on any alliance, and their feelings wouldn't get hurt like D1 took it the first time we did.

Al

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I will remember this the next time I down declare on my opponents.

Opponent: "wtf man, I'm 50% your NS"

Me: "You are a sandbagger"

Yep... that should work out real well. I see no issue with this...

I can't believe this has never been thought of before, and I don't understand why we even post pesky NS stats anyway. 

Also notice how most of the game do not build until after they are 7 days old, well we can attack them before they do, then build our nations, easily run dirty ops cos they have no spies and keep them in nuclear anarchy until they either collect in nuclear anarchy or delete, yes, we are this generous that we give them the choice.

I'm looking forward to the next round already.

I'm scratching my head thinking why didn't we think of this years ago??? Oh yeah that's right cos it s a piece of !@#$ thing to do and not even the worst of the worst before these rogues came into TE stooped this low!

Edited by HiredGun

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Is this a threat? 

We have Rebellions to deal with now. 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Also notice how most of the game do not build until after they are 7 days old, well we can attack them before they do

Well duh.

If those lazy sandbaggers want to stay down there until day 7, then they deserve what's comin to them.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You may want to consider cutting the umbilical cord from DCS and UN first.

I have friends in almost all alliances... not my fault I'm a nice guy. I know you and other leaders can't say the same.

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I have friends in almost all alliances...

It was satisfying to stand up to your unfair war and wreck your hopes-and-dreams.

Judging by the war screens, The Rebellion has been crushed- and it's only a matter of time until you go back to shining Defcon's shoes (If HiredGun even forgives you of your foolishness).

Just remember bud, there's always next round!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It was satisfying to stand up to your unfair war and wreck your hopes-and-dreams.

Judging by the war screens, The Rebellion has been crushed- and it's only a matter of time until you go back to shining Defcon's shoes (If HiredGun even forgives you of your foolishness).

Just remember bud, there's always next round!

Hahaha hilarious as always...

Resorting to war-slot-filling on Logan X?

What's the reasoning here? To get Logan C out of nuclear anarchy? To 'lend him' a few bucks? A Carpet Beetle friendly 'troop dump'? Needs that last XP?

Carpet Beetle is a vet and he knows better.

Congrats Rebellion, I think you've managed to break every gentlemans agreement ever drafted. In less than a week you've:

1) Down declared over 100k NS

2) You've hit unbuilt nations and then shot to 25k NS. The Rebellion leadership supported and harbored this behavior.

3) You nuked alliances not just once, but twice after peace was announced. The Rebellion leadership was too inept to deal with it the first time and continues to harbor the nation after the second time.

4) You've resorted to war slot filling

5) You've been backed (practically treatied) by DCS and UN who apparently supports this behavior. 

6) You've managed massive down declares (sometimes 10k advantage) and called the opponent a 'sand bagger'.

7) you've pulled the trigger on naval blockades and condoned dirty spy ops

8) you managed to carry over feelings from previous round

9) You attempted to flex your numbers and threatened ' a real down declare' on smaller alliances when they didn't agree with your actions.

Am I missing anything here?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Resorting to war-slot-filling on Logan X?

What's the reasoning here? To get Logan C out of nuclear anarchy? To 'lend him' a few bucks? A Carpet Beetle friendly 'troop dump'? Needs that last XP?

Carpet Beetle is a vet and he knows better.

Congrats Rebellion, I think you've managed to break every gentlemans agreement ever drafted. In less than a week you've:

1) Down declared over 100k NS

2) You've hit unbuilt nations and then shot to 25k NS. The Rebellion leadership supported and harbored this behavior.

3) You nuked alliances not just once, but twice after peace was announced. The Rebellion leadership was too inept to deal with it the first time and continues to harbor the nation after the second time.

4) You've resorted to war slot filling

5) You've been backed (practically treatied) by DCS and UN who apparently supports this behavior. 

6) You've managed massive down declares (sometimes 10k advantage) and called the opponent a 'sand bagger'.

7) you've pulled the trigger on naval blockades and condoned dirty spy ops

8) you managed to carry over feelings from previous round

9) You attempted to flex your numbers and threatened ' a real down declare' on smaller alliances when they didn't agree with your actions.

Am I missing anything here?

Cry some more. If you can't play with the big boys, then go back to your kiddy pen. You're such a !@#$ talker that the only one hurting the game are butt-hurt cry babies like yourself. Shut up and play or GTFO.

6 minutes ago, trs4ece said:

Cry some more. If you can't play with the big boys, then go back to your kiddy pen. You're such a !@#$ talker that the only one hurting the game are butt-hurt cry babies like yourself. Shut up and play or GTFO.

We've 'played' many rounds fighting for what is now taken for granted.

If you want to bring back the dark days of TE, then so be it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

The Roman Empire has been nuked, not once, but twice, by the same Rebellion nation after peace was announced.

The Rebellion is still harboring him... even after their leadership was contacted.

We request that he be booted by midnight tonight.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This time frame is undo able. I have not gotten a response from the nation we are talking about nor has he read m6 message yet. Furthermore unless this was a blatant insubordination and not just a mistake he will not be booted period..

12 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

This time frame is undo able. I have not gotten a response from the nation we are talking about nor has he read m6 message yet. Furthermore unless this was a blatant insubordination and not just a mistake he will not be booted period..

Oh please. I know how Bundy would respond (less forgiving than we are).

We had a similar timeframe from DCS. And you've had all day!

Yet this is the first response I've gotten from you and zero compensation. Something any alliance would offer, noob or not. And he's still being harbored.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Dude....it's a freaking holiday not everyone is on here today....just chill. Trust me it makes me sad that one of our members nuked past the peace date even if it is towards the likes of you and your members...I fully support your member attacking back and evening the score. .....I will not however be blindly kicking a member for what was more than likely just a mistake

15 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Yeah, and I have a bridge for sale.

2 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Dude....it's a freaking holiday not everyone is on here today....just chill. Trust me it makes me sad that one of our members nuked past the peace date even if it is towards the likes of you and your members...I fully support your member attacking back and evening the score. .....I will not however be blindly kicking a member for what was more than likely just a mistake

A mistake is once. Two days in a row is not.

7 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Why wasn't  this issue brought up yesterday? 

Because after the first time, we figured you would have handled it. What do you expect us to do, wait till day 3?

5 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

No...but perhaps bring it to our attention...today was the first day I was even made aware of this.

I know Bundy all-too-well... he knew. He checks damage ratios after wars, just in case a 'defeat alert' is performed and he will re-enter an entire war because of it. 

If we declare peace and one our members nukes after... two days in a row... no questions asked, we boot him.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

hey can i make a suggestion on said nation sending nukes…..

you can’t destroy MP 

but what if you took uranium from him for a set amount of time ..

it sucks forcing a noob from an alliance if it was just a noob error and he didn’t read messages …. but punishment should be handed out … take away his nukes if he doesn’t know how to play with them ….. either he can’t buy nukes for x amount of days or just pull uranium 

8 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

hey can i make a suggestion on said nation sending nukes…..

you can’t destroy MP 

but what if you took uranium from him for a set amount of time ..

it sucks forcing a noob from an alliance if it was just a noob error and he didn’t read messages …. but punishment should be handed out … take away his nukes if he doesn’t know how to play with them ….. either he can’t buy nukes for x amount of days or just pull uranium 

That is a great idea. 

My thoughts on this is that the nation blew his war chest and was sending his last stuff off as a *$)# you. He alone is responsible for said action, not The Rebellion. My annoyance with The Rebellion is that when I contacted their leadership... we heard nothing. After the first time, it should have been handled.

And he's still being harbored. No compensation offered. And if that were us in the wrong, Bundy would have had a field day.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That is a great idea. 

My thoughts on this is that the nation blew his war chest and was sending his last stuff off as a *$)# you. He alone is responsible for said action, not The Rebellion. My annoyance with The Rebellion is that when I contacted their leadership... we heard nothing. After the first time, it should have been handled.

And he's still being harbored.

i have served under Mal and Al and i don’t think they would be to fast to harbor someone maliciously hitting after peace was agreed upon i have been with them in the past and they never have stood for this nonsense before IMO i don’t think they would harbor or even accept it now …. 

again IMO if he was a Noob i would hate to see anyone put in a position to leave this world …. it is slowly dying off i would hate to lose even one more player …..

even the dudes I’m dealing with as much as a nuisance they might be to me I’m glad there here maybe this said NOOB might just bring something to the game 

and i think implicating some sort of retribution as losing nukes for a bit or something will just add to game ……

Edited by RoadRash

Thank you RR! Trust me that I have been checking to see if the nation in question has responded to me or has even read my message and as of now he has done neither....full reciprocation is warranted on the nation....nothing more until further knowledge is gained