Jump to content

A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers


 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, White Chocolate said:

Put me in the moron category too. 

 

I figured this was a DoW on someone, looked at who was being attacked and the only reason I even thought for a second that maybe there was a mistake was because, frankly, attacking Nor would be far far too much of a ballsy move and I wouldn't expect it of most alliances, certainly not of TBC.  Maybe some alliance deciding it was time to call it quits (which you might of been doing for all most of us know.)

 

In terms of the number of people attacking, with the current lack of interest on Planet Bob from many many alliances it is entirely possible you just had some miscommunication or a bad blitz. 

Standard practice yes,  but it just happened to go along with an OWF post in the area where people make DoW's while there is a war happening.  I can see Nor's point of view here.

So what was the point of the post?  Please enlighten those of us who are not in the TBC in crowd. 

 

The point of the post has already been shared with our close allies and now NoR. If I intended to make it black and white, I would have originally done so. Thus is the fun of chaos!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shurukian said:

 

The point of the post has already been shared with our close allies and now NoR. If I intended to make it black and white, I would have originally done so. Thus is the fun of chaos!

I suppose if you want to play coy and make an OP that only the people who know the secret handshake and code words understand,  that's your choice.  However I do not think that the rest of us (including Junka, and believe me I'll argue with him when he's wrong as much as anyone - hell, I miss it some days) are therefore at any sort of fault for our confusion.  You wanted chaos, you got it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I suppose if you want to play coy and make an OP that only the people who know the secret handshake and code words understand,  that's your choice.  However I do not think that the rest of us (including Junka, and believe me I'll argue with him when he's wrong as much as anyone - hell, I miss it some days) are therefore at any sort of fault for our confusion.  You wanted chaos, you got it. 

 

Dude, it's really not that hard. There is no sweet handshake. 

 

And yes, we did. It's good to have SOMETHING happening, so I can't be upset about that! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shurukian said:

Go talk to your alliance leadership before you attempt to lecture me on things you aren't knowledgeable about.

 

Oh man, if only you knew how hilariously ironic this line is.

 

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nordreich_(2nd)

 

Read the Leadership section. 

 

I am very aware of the extent to which this was "handled". You have the coordination skills of a blind Air Traffic Controller and I am calling you out on it. Again, congratulations on the public display of incompetence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

 

Oh man, if only you knew how hilariously ironic this line is.

 

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nordreich_(2nd)

 

Read the Leadership section. 

 

I am very aware of the extent to which this was "handled". You have the coordination skills of a blind Air Traffic Controller and I am calling you out on it. Again, congratulations on the public display of incompetence. 

 

Still not seeing your point. There is leadership above you - leadership which I spoke to. I don't care how you view this was handled, nor how 'incompetent' you think we are. It really doesn't matter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I can see Nor's point of view here.

So what was the point of the post?  Please enlighten those of us who are not in the TBC in crowd. 

 

Oh, I see Nor's view here too.  I always appreciate your insights WC.  As I read back through the post, I don't think anybody has said we don't understand where they are coming from.  I'm pretty sure everybody has just misinterpreted our stated purpose.  I'm not even angry about it.  I am a bit disappointed that it hasn't been more widespread (although, I guess that in itself is an example of the purpose), but it will happen eventually.

 

I do find it funny that all the people who talk as though everything is dead get upset when people liven it up.

 

To take a page out of an earlier poster's book,

 

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/chaos?s=t

 

That sums up our intent.  Thank you, come again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

 

Oh man, if only you knew how hilariously ironic this line is.

 

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nordreich_(2nd)

 

Read the Leadership section. 

 

I am very aware of the extent to which this was "handled". You have the coordination skills of a blind Air Traffic Controller and I am calling you out on it. Again, congratulations on the public display of incompetence. 

Shut up, nazi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Interesting move. It looks like Non Grata has been taking some significant damage in this war and things might get a little more damaging for NoR as well. It will interesting to see how this war over Maroon ends or if it drags out into a long ongoing war.

 

What move? This had nothing to do with the war, it just kind of.... became part of the war. I guess. And now it is partially un-becoming part of the war. 

 

It's all very, very clear. The clearest ever. So clear you're going to get tired of things being clear. By the way, did I tell you about the chocolate cake I was eating when I wrote this?

Edited by Shurukian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Shurukian said:

 

What move? This had nothing to do with the war, it just kind of.... became part of the war. I guess. And now it is partially un-becoming part of the war. 

 

It's all very, very clear. The clearest ever. So clear you're going to get tired of things being clear. By the way, did I tell you about the chocolate cake I was eating when I wrote this?

 

Vanilla for the win.  Chocolate is too orderly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, smurthwaite said:

I'd like to thank my friends in NoR for getting me into Junka's range.  It will take me a while to get out of anarchy, but I have never fought SNX, so that seems like a fun target.

 

Is someone mad because of a meme? That's nice, you can join Khan on the zero tech list then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chunky Monkey said:

Exactly how is a zero tech list different from PZI/EZI lists?

 

Zero tech is a counter to drop-down rogues who like to bully newer nations with lots of tech. The idea is to remove their tech and minimize the damage they cause in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Considering we purged the rebel, methrage and other idiots from this world with nuke turtles and a little aid, "fun" might not be the right word for attacking us.

 

Again, you're way off the mark here. We have no intent of becoming an alliance that hangs around to just randomly attack people. 

 

 

PS. And TBC is not attacking whatever alliance you're in these days, just as an FYI so we can avoid another repeat of the past three pages. 

Edited by Shurukian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

Zero tech is a counter to drop-down rogues who like to bully newer nations with lots of tech. The idea is to remove their tech and minimize the damage they cause in the future.

 

lol, heard it all now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Shurukian said:

 

Again, you're way off the mark here. We have no intent of becoming an alliance that hangs around to just randomly attack people. 

 

 

PS. And TBC is not attacking whatever alliance you're in these days, just as an FYI so we can avoid another repeat of the past three pages. 

I am. Someone send me trades 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...